Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    had a vagina wax yesterday and today mu tummy aches :(
  • Options
    I’ve had some spotting too yesterday. Only when I wiped for an hour but freaked me out!!! 
  • Options
    @Memza89x b careful trying it so much bc i heard its not good for baby

@AyeeshaB im sure all is fine.....this is the reason we r not having sex
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Catlady220 yeah I’m not gona use it all the time it was just because I didn’t find it I obviously would’ve been on edge worrying otherwise! I used it in my last pregnancy with no problems but was obviously further on then
  • Options
    How are everyone symptoms doing? I've just hit 11 weeks and wondering what your experiences are 
  • Options
    No bleeding today thank god! Think it was the sex. So back on a ban haha!! 

Scan date through for 17th 😬😬 

@butsie not much for me xx
  • Options
    I am 13+4. I seem to have better energy now throughout the day, but I do get heartburn sometimes in evenings. It also has to do with the weather I think. I can normally also not tolerate heat, and in pregnancy, it is getting worse. This month is going to be hard 😒
    Since 2 days, I have more sensations just below my belly. If I touch some specific spot on my left side below lower ab, I feel something protruding. Not sure if it is the baby. I also get a twinge when I turn on the left side. Earlier it used to be only when I turn with  a jerk, but now it is more often. 

• Options
    13+6 now and still feeling drained, not sleeping properly or eating. Struggled to eat a sandwich at 11am and not eaten since. Nasty vicious circle. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    I am shaving down there, too scared to wax! 
  • Options
    That’s exciting you got your scan date through @AyeeshaB! Have you got yours @Butsie185 ?

I’m 13+1 now. For the most part I’ve been feeling better and have been able to stomach more fruit and veg which I’m so thankful for as I was really missing out on good food for a while there. It started with an addiction to cantaloupe melon and slowly but surely I’ve been managing bigger portions too. I felt terrible on Friday but we were out for the day at a fruit farm so I think I maybe just had a bit too much sun and didn’t drink enough fluids. I felt really yucky this morning and again when I hadn’t eaten for a couple of hours but then felt fine, I’m quite distracted at work which is good. 

How are you feeling @Butsie185
  • Options
    Also have been having heartburn in the evening! Every day I think I must get to the chemist tomorrow to order some free gaviscon then I forget!
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    I am shaving down there, too scared to wax! 
    it didn't actually hurt that much, about the same pain as what is normally is. I read it was going to be extra painful but it wasn't x
  • Options
    @Memza89x I am feeling OK. I'm still pretty exhausted and struggling with the nausea but I havent been actual sick for a week or so. The heat the last few days hasn't been pleasant but im super super glad im not more pregnant! 

My scan is on the 19th so a week on Wednesday. Hoping the week will go quick as my work diary is pretty full 
  • Options
    I’ve been getting shooting pains really low down. Are they the round ligament pains? 
  • Options
    Has anyone ordered from Pat Pat before? If you have what's the quality like and sizing l? 

They have lots of maternity and baby bits in the sale 

https://uk-m.patpat.com/layout/activities/Great-Price.html?id=8216
  • Options
    I'm 14+3 and still very tired. Get quite grumpy in the evening with it too which isn't much fun, I just take myself off to bed. Still not been hungry yet but less nausea. Still struggling to maintain my weight. Very sensitive to dehydration, makes me feel quite unwell which I wouldn't have felt pre preggo. And physically still no bump at all but certainly feels busy in there. Lots of discomfort and twinges, it's quite comforting as it assures me that baby is growing and moving even if I don't feel it yet. 
  • Options
    Butsie185 said:
    Has anyone ordered from Pat Pat before? If you have what's the quality like and sizing l? 

They have lots of maternity and baby bits in the sale 

https://uk-m.patpat.com/layout/activities/Great-Price.html?id=8216
    It's very hit and miss. I've ordered children's clothing and they've turned up awful quality and ridiculously small sizing. But my mum has ordered items and they've been fine. 
  • Options
    im 15w4d and I can go through the whole night without needing to go to the toilet, but when I wake up im busting. The only problem with that is that I seem to wake up with a headache and a tender low abdomen, that then hurts for pretty much the whole day xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions