Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in January 2016!

Replies

• Options

A big welcome to you, Samuelmom2016, and you, MissC – and congratulations on your pregnancy! 

It's so hard not to worry all the time, isn't it? You're absolutely right, MissC: sometimes it is best NOT to Google!

• Options

Hello ladies, can I join? I got my BFP last week, my EDD is jan 14th however I didnt OV until day 18 so I think my EDD will end up a week later (All being well with the pregnancy) 

This is my 2nd baby, my little girl turns 4 tomorrow. 

Aches and and pains are normal from what I remember last time round, everything is growing stretching isn't it? But it's so worrying! 

I just have sore boobs and tiredness as a symptom so far (I'm 5 + 4) hoping to nausea will kick in soon to help me with my diet, currently on slimming world. 

Looking forward to getting to know you ????

• Options

If it will reassure you then def buy one, I'm sure everything is fine, it's so hard to relax about it isn't it? Xxx

• Options

Hey, I finally feel ready to dip my toe in the water on this thread image

I got my BFP on 9th May and today I think I'm about 5 and a tiny bit weeks. I've just started feeling a bit queasy on and off today.... my boobs have been sore for over 2 weeks!!

Mrs Bear - I'm not surprised if you're starting to feel sick - I started feeling sick with my little boy when I was exactly 6 weeks and 1 day (calculated from the dating scan). I kept a diary of the whole pregnancy so I can refer back to it now and as a little keepsake. I'm keeping one this time too. Not to write in every day but just as and when I've got something to update on. I'm so excited.

Can't wait for a scan for some reassurance (miscarriage in December and early one in Feb too). But this time I feel like it's "right".  

Good luck everyone image xx 

• Options

Yay! Some more lovely people to welcome!

Welcome and congratulations, Florien11: do you think your little girl will be pleased at the idea of a little brother or sister?

And how brilliant to see you here, Teabag81: that's such fantastic news (dances little jig of joy)! Really really hope this one sticks good and proper for you!

• Options

Thanks all and congrats to you all too!

Danielle - we only had 1 embryo transferred and so no there isn't a raised chance of twins - that's when some people put 2 back to increase their odds of success. We have a 3 year old and knew we definitely didn't want twins! We do have a little snow baby though (embryo frozen as it was good quality too) Xx

Florian - the age gap will be similar between my littlie ones as my daughter turns 4 in July xx

I don't have any symptoms at all yet - we go to Florida next week so hope morning sickness doesn't kick in whilst away! X

• Options

Hi I think I am also due on the 25th ????

• Options

Arrrggghhh ignore the previous comment! I am trying to get the hang of this on the iPad and was meant to comment directly to Danni. I also have no idea wht there are loads of '???'!

Am I able to edit posts on this site? It has changed so much since I last came on 4 years ago when last pregnant x

• Options

For some reason my post put loads of question marks on the end, I look like I'm being aggressive! Sorry! 

Poppet i I think it's a good age gap, bigger than I would have liked but she'll be able to understand she might need to wait for things, she'll enjoy helping. 

Helen she'll be delighted, she's been asking for a sister for a good year, a few weeks ago she told both families and nursery staff that I had a baby girl called isobella, and was coming in the summer! I had everyone congratulating me! The tinker! 

• Options

Hi girls, welcome and congratulations to all who have joined.

Has anyone thought about having an early scan for reassurance?

It's my first and I'm just symtom spotting Everything!  

Xxx 

• Options

Yes, I've been looking and can get one for next fri, but I'll only be 7 + 1 and I know I ov'd late, so wondering if it's too early for a heartbeat? X

• Options

Yeah most places around me see you from 7 weeks onwards. I thought I would go either week 8 or 9... So scared I'm going to find out something awful. 

I should be over the moon to be pregnant and I am but I've just convinced myself I'll either mc or have ectopic! does the worry ever ease??!! Xx 

• Options

Danielle I have a little girl she's 2 

popping popoet do u know when u ovulated 

i have no preg symptjooms what's so ever I never had any with my princess either starting to feel queasy today tho x

• Options

Florien - the age gap is a little bigger than I initially hoped for too, but now I am actually really pleased; my daughter will have just started school and I will get that one-on-one time that I had with her with the next little one. I will also get to do each school drop off and pick up as I will be off work for a year - yays!

Dannie - my post wasn't meant to have the ??? included - I have no idea why they were showing. My due date is 25th Jan!

Pams - I am having a scan at 8 weeks through my clinic. With my daughter I had a scan at 5 weeks as I was spotting and they could only see a sac, but by 7 weeks there was a beating little heart.

• Options

Blimey ladies I blinked and loads of new ladies appeared image congrats to you all image 

yay teabag image hi image 

im not too bad today. I had to cook a chicken this morning as i wanted oh to eat it instead of it going to waste. Omg! I nearly puked had to get the air freshener out!! image I'm managing to eat very plain stuff have felt icky all day tho.  All fun image 

• Options

We are Deffo doing to book for a scan around the 8 weeks mark. I'm sure I'm probably being dramatic but I just feel that reassurance will help through until the 12 week scan. 

I've not got any sickness just another cold! 2nd one in 10 days lol.... I know this is normal just amazing what your body does for your growing baby image

Xxx 

• Options

I had an two early scans with my son one at six weeks and one at eight due to bleeding and me being very cautious due to previous m/c, but I think if you've had straight forward pregnancies before no m/c in early bleeding they will just wait until your 12 week such a long time to wait though xx

• Options

Hi Florien11, sorry about all those question marks popping up - we're aware of this and we think it's when you're trying to use emoticons on iPhone (do tell us if that's not the case please?) and we're trying to work out a fix. In the meantime, there are some emoticons in our message box which might be worth a try instead.

• Options

The nhs won't let me but I can pay privately which I don't mind doing. Xxxx

• Options

Hello Ladies,

All so very exciting. I miscarried Christmas Day and we said we would try again in March to conceive.... Very happy did the test on Sunday to find out I have 5 weeks pregnant due 18th January 2016.

Strangely already started to feel a little sicky and extremely tired which I didn't have the last time and did have when I was pregnant with my now 6 year. I cant stop eating either always hungry.. Just about to make a smoothie as I'm keen to eat very well.

How are all of you lovely ladies feeling today?