Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in January 2016!

Replies

• Options

Hi Mermaidsj, so sorry to hear of your loss, but welcome and congrats on your BFP. I remember that tiredness well, it knocks you out right?

• Options

Hey mermaid! Congratulations!!im five weeks and a few days, Ibe not got much of an appetitive but I'm quite crampy, I dont remember being this crampy with my previous, (5 1/2 years ago)so it is worrying me a little! Just trying to stay away from google! No sickness (yet) xxx

• Options

Congrats mermaidsj image 

ladies I need some advice. I just had "cuddles" with oh and at the end we realised there was a small amount of blood (pinkish, oldish) I went for a wee after and that was a normal colour. When I wiped the was a little bit on the paper. I had a complete melt down and burst into tears but I'm ok now. Have you guys experienced this? Is it normal? Thanks image x

• Options

Welcome mermaidsj 

Mrsbear -when you say cuddles I'm assuming you mean ahem sex?! If so then I can't really say myself. My OH said as soon as we found out that he didn't want to cuddle until we knew everything was okay (I specifically mean intercourse but other stuff fine). I've read it doesn't effect anything but bless him he is still adamant.

What I've read says that it shouldn't hun but maybe just keep an eye and if it continues then go to your doctors. I hope your okay!

I also hope I'm on about the right thing here otherwise I look pretty silly! Xxxx

Xxx 

• Options

Yeah sorry I mean sex can't put bd coz we've already achieved that image 

i think il be ok just had a little panic image oh is now put off for life. 

• Options

I had this with my second pregnancy an I had a emotional breakdown, it was gentle cuddles nothing to exciting!! My son was absolutely fine apparently your body doesn't produce as much natural lubricant due to hormone changes and everything down there inside swells cos extra blood flow, it could be a tiny tear/due to friction or just due to everything stretching, if you start cramping or there's more blood then get checked for peace of mind, but it sounds pretty normal to me,

glad you've calmed down a little! Happy mum = happy baby image xxxxx 

• Options

Haha bless him! 

• Options

Thankyou daisy that relieved us both image 

don't seem to be anymore so happy now image 

just booked midwife 16th June il be 11wks

• Options

I see mine on the 17th image This appt can't come soon enough!  Neither can 12 week scan!!! 

Does anyone feel like time is now going very very slow?!! Xxxxx

• Options

Yeh it's gonna drag!! I have docs app on Thursday a.m so he will get me booked, Ive been having period type cramps, anyone else getting them? I think my scan is gonna be early July! Hopefully! I just cant wait to get through 1st trimester safe and sound xxx

• Options

I still have period type cramps Daisy. They are not as frequent as last week but I still have them. I'm mainly tired and have very very sore boobs. Also keep getting small colds that last a couple of days. Xxxxx

• Options

Yeh boobs are still sore nipples are already looking bigger!!  yeh ive felt a bit run down, kind of hungover feeling! need to start eating better, as I'm so used to skipping meals! Xxx

• Options

My nipples have also gotten bigger! I'm used to nice little ones and now... Well! Haha.

Make sure you eat well Daisy image

Xxx

• Options

It's going quick for me I'm 7wks Saturday image I had severe cramps the other week now just get the odd twinge. My bloody boobs tho ouch!! 

Id been eating really well but after last Saturday I've really gone off food I've been eating cereal, veggies, fruit, pasta, cheddars, all plain foods. just been making sure I drink lots image 

• Options

Haha pami mine never fully went back to normal after breastfeeding anyway, they are gonna be the size of saucers soon! HahahaI had weetabix for breakfast and fruit and yoghurt at lunch timer, just had fish veg and potatoes for tea.same with the boobache mrs B!!! I can't remember my boobs hurting this much last time! My sports bra has been a life saver, I'm not complaining at all just amazes me how each pregnancy can be so different! Yeh definitely important to keep hydrated especially if /when sickness kicks in xxxx

• Options

I'm sorry to put a downer on things but I'm leaving for a while. Things have gone wrong and I'm devastated. It was my nan's funeral today and at the wake I felt a huge gush. Lots of blood. Going to the doctor's tomorrow. Not much hope. I'll be back when things are better and I'll always think of you all. Sorry. Hugs xxx

• Options

I'm so sorry teabag. I hope your ok. I'm thinking of you. Xx

• Options

Oh Teabag81, I can't tell you how sorry I am for what you're going through. So, so awful, we are all thinking of you and sending love x

• Options

Aww teabag, I'm so sorry, fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

Hey ladies;

I hope you are doing well and getting your heads around being pregnant, I got my bfp last night after one month TTC (my first pregnancy happened after 6 years TTC and my second happened after 6 months so I was shocked to say the least!!) However my  hpt was darker today but I have been bleeding last night and today which is worrying, no cramps just  sore  rlp when getting off the sofa image