Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

BlondieLauz it’s my first baby at 38 xx

• Options

Myah37, Congratulations. It’s a weird feeling, I still can’t believe I’m pregnant. After trying for years and being told I had low egg reserve and I didnt ovulate, I was convinced I was never going to fall. 

I was going by the apps of when the ”normal” time to ovulate. Turns out I ovulate on day 22 not 12/14 like they say. It was Just but chance I had some clear jelly like discharge so I told a friend and they said i was ovulating. I said I couldn’t as its day 22. Anyway took a ovulation test and I was. Bang ...never came on and got a BFP 

Its so hard keeping it quiet, especially from my close friends who have supported me whilst TTC

xxx

• Options

Hi, congratulations everyone! We found out two days before we got married that I’m pregnant, I really wasnt expecting it because i thought I had no symptoms, so I didn’t even test till I was 3 days late.even then I did it Because why not ha. 

Anyway ive had nausea on and off (a lot when I brush My teeth) , a lot of bloating and cramps and I’m really tired. I just booked in with the midwife this morning, 13th June is my appointment. Think I’m due 9th jan. I’m also so nervous because the symptoms keep coming and going, especially the sore boobs.  Can’t wait for a scan to make sure little one is okay. Keep thinking should I do another few tests. 

• Options

Hi all,

ive had really strong period-like pain since Sunday. The nurse suggested to go for early U/S which I did today at 4weeks5days - she couldnt See anything at all. Not even a sac.  

Shes said a) it could be too early or b) it’s ectopic and implanted somewhere else. She’s told me to be on pain watch and if I keep cramping to go a&e 

Have to have my bloods taken thurs for them to have results to compare My levels With. 

Feeling very low and praying it’s just hiding there somewhere xx 

• Options

Hi

i have same symptoms as you had blood test 48 hours apart gt results yesterday said my levels have doubled which is a good sign I have a scan next week (internal) to check all is well

• Options

Hi everyone, 

We have been to the early pregnancy unit and I’m measuring 5 weeks and 1 day I have got to be re scanned on 1st June but I have started spotting since my last post they can see a sac and a yolk but no fetal pole as yet. I’m trying to stay positive but I feel devastated I’m really hoping it sticks xxx

• Options

Fingers crossed for us all xx 

• Options

Actually I’m 4wks 6days. Even worse ugh x

• Options

The more I think about it the more I worry getting bellyache just thinking about it backache and lower tummy ache 😖 

• Options

I have all fingers crossed for everybody and everything works out well. 

Think its natural that us new expectant mammys worry about every twinge and pain at first - I know I certainly am 

mrsbridge - try and stay strong - sending positive thoughts your way 

• Options

Hello ladies! I just found out I was pregnant last week and had it confirmed with an HCG quantitative test. The doctor said I am between 4 and 6 weeks pregnant. I have an OBGYN appointment on the 25th, hopefully I’ll get a more specific due date!

• Options

I’ll keep everything crossed for you ladies waiting for scans. hopefully its just that youre still to early on for them to see anything. 

• Options

Sorry to hear some of you ladies are having a scary time, fingers crossed your little beans are just hiding and the scans/tests all come back with positive news for you. 

I keep getting sharp pain at my c section site but I have been getting that since I had it 4 months ago, am really hoping I am healed enough for this bean to stick. x

• Options

Hey everyone,

Welcome to everybody who has joined since I last checked in ☺.

So things are not going amazingly for me either. Had my private viability scan on Friday and she dated me 5 days less than I thought, which is fine as there was still a hb at 5 weeks 5 days... however she happened to comment that the implantation site was "low" as well as the hb being low at only 85bpm 😔😔😔.

So I went to gp yesterday and got myself referred to my epu and went in for a scan today... good news is pregnancy is viable with good hb and consistant growth since last week. Bad news is that it has indeed implanted low and they are querying a caesarean scar ectopic (implantation in old scar) as it is very very close. Having urgent appt with consultant tomorrow for further assessment. If confirmed then the risks to myself are considerable and they will recommend termination (as with ectopic pregnancy). If not then it will still be a very high risk pregnancy with substantial risk of premature birth and hysterectomy. They report that this happens in less than 1:1800 pregnancies with prev caesareans ...

Leaves me wondering why does it always seem to be me???

Feeling sorry for myself tonight 😢 xxx

• Options

Hi. I'm about months pregnant and this is my first kid. I'm  single mother, and I am so excited for this little one.

• Options

Hi morning everyone

still not feeling great lower tummy and back ache top off I’m snapping at everyone not like me. 😡 next weeks epu scan seems so far away I’m stressing out big time

• Options

Apricot I’m so sorry to hear what your going throug. Will keep everything crossed for you that all goes well. Please do let us know how your getting on x

• Options

I’m so sorry to hear of people’s troubles! It’s never easy is it. Send lots of positive vibes everyone’s way xxx

• Options

Hi everyone

Hoping I can join you? Got a BFP at the weekend and have done lots of positive tests since. News finally settling in and feeling real. This will be my first baby and I'm very excited! Think I am about 4 weeks, booking with midwife today. Feeling quiet light headed this morning and boobs are pretty tender.

Hope you ladies having a scary time get on ok at appt/scans

• Options

Big welcome and huge congratulations to Leazeso805, Krimlog23, lliacialove and MoxieC. It's lovely to have you here. 

We're sorry to hear some of you are having worries, these early days in pregnancy can be so scary, please do keep us posted. We have everything crossed for you.