Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

Hi Sami, Congratulations! I am still waiting for a midwife appointment x

• Options

thanks congratulations to you .were I live we have go to docters there the ones who make the midwife appointment. 

• Options

Thank you, Yes I am in the Midlands and it’s the same here except the midwife has to contact me very frustrating as I work full time and am away from home quite a lot x

• Options

Aww hope she contacts you soon. I just feeling anxious I don’t no why. My partners sister is pregnant currently to and she sayings the 12 week dating scan has been moved to 16 weeks. I feel that’s to long to wait to see is everything is ok with baby 

• Options

Wow that is too long! I think we are going to get a private early scan as can get one locally for 45 pounds might be worth you looking into it if you are worried? These early days are very scary aren’t they xx

• Options

Yes I was looking at them but unfortunately our closest is 86 miles away and dont Currently drive. But gona see if I can work something it’s not easy when ya have 4 girls already who be bouncing about the place lol

• Options

Oh no I can imagine with 4 girls already! How old are they? X

• Options

Congrats everyone!

Sami I have 4 girls also (and my older son) though not as close in age as yours... I do remember the joys of my eldest 4 being little tho... it's joyful and hectic!

As for the abdo cramps, your gp's advice sounds pretty spot on. Many pregnancies (especially when you've had quite a few already) have this and most are just fine but a few don't. For what it's worth my 1st 4 were a breeze and then no 5 came with mild cramps and light spotting and ended in mc at 8 weeks. No 6 had quite awful cramps and a heavy bleed at 7 weeks and resulted in my beautiful 18 month old! You just never know, do if worried get yourself checked out xxx

• Options

Thanks Apricot0904. Mrsbridge17 they are 9,6,4 and 2 so very busy house lol

• Options

Oh wow I bet they will all be super excited to meet their little brother or sister! I am getting cramps too I think it must be normal xx

• Options

Hey everyone. How are you all? congrats for all the BFPs. 

its Not quite sunk in yet... but it seems like I am joining you all in this group. It’s stil VERY early but hoping it’s a sticky one :-) xxx 

• Options

Congrats NDG fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

Congratulations xx

• Options

Thank you all. 

how many weeks is everyone? 

sounds silly but now i have the positive. What do I do now? Lol x 

• Options

Hi NDG I think I am around 5 weeks, How about you? It depends where you are based but I just rang my GP. I will find out how far along I am on 1st June as have booked a private scan xx

• Options

I’m less than that. Maybe 4 weeks :-s. i Called Reception at my gp and she told me to call the hospital where I want to have the baby. Wtf. I’m just trying to get past this bit first. Never mind that. Lol 

how soon can you do a private scan. I might need to look into that. Waiting til 12 weeks will be hard x 

• Options

Isn’t it mad how it varies in different areas, You can have them from 6 weeks but I’m having to wait as will be out the country for a week at whitsun :-( They do some quite good deals on them where i am based in Birmingham x

• Options

Ooh I am going to look into that. Il keep checking my pg tests to get to 6 weeks. I feel so lost and no idea what I’m meant to do haha. I’m based in London x

• Options

Haha I am a bit out of practice too lol it’s been 7 years so May aswell be all new! I am still testing too got a 1-2 on clear blue last thursday then 2-3 on Tuesday it’s so hard to not test everyday just to see if everything is ok my hubby thinks I’m crackers x 

• Options

I’ve never really done preg tests before  and now I feel like il be doing it everyday lol. I did first response and clear blue today which said 2-3 weeks x