Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

Hi All, 

So when I woke up this morning I decided to do a test as yet again another sickly morning and got what looks like a positive, line still fainter than the other, used first response early, as not due flo till tomorrow!! Husbands at work so still haven’t told him, so thought would share with you guys!! 

• Options

Hi Happy2try, huge congratulations! And we are privileged to be the first to hear your big news ☺️ You must let us know how your husband takes the big news! 

• Options

my first midwife appointment isn’t until 4th June. This is the longest wait ever!! I’ve booked an early scan for the 22nd May, not having a huge amount of symptoms apart from breasts and sleeping! But tests have got up to 3+ weeks now so I should stop testing ha ha. Hope you are all doing ok xx

• Options

That’s the same date as my midwife  booking in  appointmen. I’m 6+2 pregnant and only pregnancy symptons I have is being tired and I still have cramping like pains

• Options

Hi DanielleMFM I've just found out I'm pregnant yesterday with number 6 and I'm due Jan 2019 I'd love to join your Jan 2019 group please 

• Options

Hi Proudmummy38, welcome to the forum and congratulations! Lovely to have you here. 

How is everyone doing today? 

• Options

imageHi is it normal to get dull ache in lower tummy and lower back I’m not bleeding as yet but I’m so stressed scared going to miscarry it’s my 4th child but I’m still anxious I’m due 16/01/19 by dates

• Options

Hi Christinal81, welcome and congratulations, though we're sorry to hear you're so worried. We're afraid we can't advise you on the pains you're having but we're sure one of the lovely ladies here will be able to help. 

• Options

Christinal81 first of all congratulations on your pregnancy. I’m currently pregnant with my 5 th and experiencing same pain as you. I was feeling anxious about it as but but then i thought about it I experienced them in my last 2 pregnancieS. When I spoke to doctor she said as long as it not agonising pain and bleeding then not to worry as our bodies are just preparing themselves for pregnancy. 

• Options

I’m trying not to worry went epu  on Friday and had internal scan said to early to see anything have had two blood tests 48hours apart  rang for results today said it has doubled as would in normal pregnancy got to go for a scan next week to check all is well fingers crossed 

• Options

Hi all I'm on 6 and have the same dull backache and lower stomach ache, mines right side lower back all across the front and I've had no bleeding either think it's just our bodies adjusting 

• Options

How's everyone today? I hope all the pains and aches are subsiding. I've tried to register the pregnancy today with our antenatal clinic but it's either engaged or just ringing out. 

• Options

Hey all,

Got my 1st midwife appointment on the 5th June. They have worked out I’m 5 +3

I keep getting period like pains. They come and go. Not sure if this is really normal.

I’m contemplating having a early scan, not sure if necessary or just being over worried  

Hope everyone else is well :) 

• Options

Hi ChelleH83

How are you feeling? I finally got through to mine this morning and they said to ring back next week!! So still no appointment date yet for me. My pains have died down in my stomach but the tiredness is a killer, never been so tired! Trying to hide the tiredness from everybody so that nobody questions it! 

Hope everybody else is well 

• Options

Happy2try same here with the tiredness, especially looking after 3 others and working too. 

The number still not picking up. Need to speak to them then they'll send my booking in appointment through the post. I'm guessing my app will be around the same time as Blondielauz 

• Options

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! 

I have had to call the doctors today the cramps are really not manageable anymore for me, I also made the mistake of using another clearblue and this has gone down from 3+ to 2-3 :-( I am really worried now especially As I haven’t been feeling sick only tired. Does anyone else have any experience of this I have looked around the internet but nothing concrete on there xxx

• Options

I’m also 5 + 3 and midwife on 4th June! I am too impatient though, this will be my first after a couple of miscarriages so have booked in for an early scan on the 25th! Eeek

• Options

Mrsbridge17 let us know how you get on with the gp. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. The cramps shouldn't be unbearable,do you have an early pregnancy assessment unit you can call? My gp referred me to ours with my previous three.  But they do recommend not using a test after a certain length of time as they will show negative, but I don't know how long I'm afraid xx

• Options

Myah37, aww thats strange same time and same midwife appointment. 

Let me know how your scan goes on the 25th. 

Its my first baby @ 36

• Options

Hey ladies hope your all doing well, good luck with the dr app MrsBridge17. With my first I was signed off work for three weeks as I struggled to stay awake. I would fall asleep mid way through a sentence. Seem to be coping better this time round though But I have no symptoms yet. Have my 8 week booking in appointment on Tuesday 22.

Is everyone taking folic tablets?