Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

Ah you will be a bit further along then maybe about 5-6 weeks x

• Options

Oh really. My first day of my last period was 10th/11th April though So I guessed it means 4 weeks then. Apps keep telling me different things lol x

• Options

I keep getting different things too varies from December 25th to 8th January lol. X

• Options

At your booking in appointment they go from the first day of your last period,so yeah about 4 weeks. Then at your dating scan around 12 weeks they go from the size of the baby. I'm around 6 wks from 1st day of last period. 

Where I live in the north west we also phone the maternity unit to register pregnancy, I still haven't done it yet as I'll have to wait around 4 wks before my booking in appointment,would rather phone in a week to lessen the wait, so impatient. With my last three pregnancies I've had early scans at around 6-7 weeks because of bleeding. One was a missed miscarriage,the following two were fine. So I've not had to wait till 12 weeks. The private scans locally are from 10 weeks, so I'll probably wait, but may book one for around 16 wks. 

Is this your first? X

• Options

Ah so exciting you have an idea of when you can have your scan. 

This is my first so I have no idea. I’m hoping once I get booked in it all just happens. Planning in my head when and how to tell both parents but we are going to wait until scan if we can x

• Options

Congrats Chelle and NDG...

in London, most hospitals have on-line self referral forms on their websites. If you are unsure where to book (you can choose any hospital, but it can be a good idea to book one you can get to easily in labour!) or what hospitals are local to you, go the traditional route and book a gp appt and they should help you get the ball rolling. You can do this anytime soon as it takes a few weeks to organise the referral and for the midwives to book you in.

I'm 6+2 from LMP and did my application this week to my hospital which is in south east london/north kent. I've also booked a private scan (its in north londonn booked via Groupon for £39!) for Friday as I feel uneasy having had a missed miscarriage before... I just need to know there is more than an empty sac... that said a heartbeat at this early stage would be fab!! 

Best wishes to you all xxxx

• Options

Congrats ladies on ur bfp!!

I cant get a gp appointment till 5th of june I'll be coming up to 10 weeks from lmp i have no idea how things work in blackpool either only lived here a short while 

1 thing i did forget about is the mood swings my god I'm like dr Jekyll and mr Hyde atm my poor partner must think hes got with a ceazy woman an the bouts of tears for no reason i really dunno if i can cope with myself atm lols

• Options

Hi NDG, welcome and huge congratulations! So glad you decided to join the thread. 

• Options

Hey apricot, ah how nice your having your scan Friday! I’m dying to have mine but working long stretches as on holiday twice this month lol. From my lmp I would be 7 weeks but as we had been doing  ovulation tests I kind of know when it happened. 

Lotty i I am the same really moody and so tired. I am still not really feeling sick though and this is worrying me as I was so sick with my little girl.

How is everyone else feeling? Xx 

• Options

Hi Ladies,

Just got my BFP this morning, currently 7w3d with my second due 1st Jan 2019. My little boy is 16w 6d old.... Yes I must be crazy he will be just coming up to his first birthday when I am due to pop! 

Bit nervous about this one as I had an emergency Csection last time and I’m still recovering... hopefully it’s a sticky bean. Not going to tell anyone until 12w scan so I have came to share here 😊

Looking forward to taking this journey with you all. x

• Options

Lilxamz! How wonderful to see you back in another birth club - huge congratulations! Was this a planned or surprise pregnancy? It'll be wonderful having the kids so close in age! 

• Options

Thanks Danielle, we wanted them close in age so we decided to just not be careful and see what happened....Now however I think we are completely bonkers! 😂 I had an easy pregnancy but the birth was horrible! Cohen is in 6-9 month clothes already and not even 4 months! Hopefully this one will be a bit smaller! x

• Options

Mrsbridge17 

I had awful sickness with 1st 2 girls nothing but slight nausea with 3rd daughter and nothing but slight nausea with this pregnancy so far so i have no idea which way this lil seed is going to go  still have wind an sore boobs which is now going to my nipples more and plenty of mood swings aswell tears and tiredness am finding eating hard 1 minute am not hungry an feeling nauseous the next an absolutely starving have a bite to eat to become full so quickly i cant keep up with myself atm i really had forgotten what pregnancy is like mind u its been 10 yrs since my last daughter 

• Options

Thank you Danielle. Maybe its slowly sinking in xx 

• Options

Can I join in too please. 

Just got my shock bfp yesterday. 

This will baby no 5! Absolutely petrified. 

My youngest is 15 months, along with my 14, 9 & 8 yr olds. (1 girl, 3 boys)

I've always thought 4 is alot 5 would be crazy lol 

It's not sunk In yet, all feels a bit surreal. Boobs are agony already, a few pulling twinge and nausea for a week (which is why I tested) I'll not be telling anyone untill I'm showing if all goes well, as I know people won't be happy for me unfortunately. 

• Options

Congratulations lorpez. Pay no attention to any1 else it’s u who has children and rares them so they can mind their own. In saying that I’m same as you I’m currently 6 weeks pregnant with my 5th baby (4 girls) it was big surprise as wasn’t planning anywhere ( got rid of all the baby stuff in house) lol but dreading telling people as they just bad mouth you behind your bad especially I was so adamant I was having no more so I can imagine the talk. 

• Options

*anymore.  

The way I see it. It was meant to be and babies are beautiful gifts.

• Options

Hi Lorpez, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! We think Sami1990 has said it perfectly - don't worry about what anyone else says! We're so happy for you! 

• Options

Hi All,

Hoping to join this group. Got 2 BFP, 1 negative and the last one positive. Booked in with my GP 12 today. 

• Options

H Blondielauz, welcome and congratulations! How did your appointment go?