Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2017 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Yeah I would hate that too becusee it's not like you can turn sideways to squeeze in there no squeezing at this stage lol 😂

Ive got kankles ! Not impressed at all hehe is everyone swollen up?

• Options

Yeah or when people barge you with their rucksacks!! 

I really just want to feel human again Haha! 

• Options

That's exactly how I feel sweetie my oh thinks I'm always moaning but pregnancy is so bloody uncomfortable especially the last few months you just feel like crap I miss being able to sit up without feeling like I had a large football in my stomach 

• Options

Glad your scan went well miracle! I've got my second growth scan next week which I'm looking forward to! 

I do ache a lot in my groin/vagina area and had just put it down to him being head down as he has been since 25 week midwife. Not sure if it's something else though. 

Still working, its not too bad, just my feet at the end of the day! So swollen with water!! 

• Options

To be fair I have had it very easy from day 1, no sickness or anything at all. It's only this last week that I feel like roly poly oly ha-ha!

• Options

My ankles keep swelling up especially at the end of a work shift but the doctor says it's normal atm. I've got to try and book a shift off at work for my gtt test next week I'm on my first night back looking forward to celebrating my birthday with my patients 😅

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

Thanks Mircale it just seems a little on the large size at this early stage 

• Options

Think I prefer the old scale miracle - I thought mine was 5 pounds 8 when scanned last Monday but your scale says 5 pounds 13 😂 Am having another scan today so will see what he is now. 

Hope you are all well today xx 

• Options

Good luck louise let us know how you get on.

• Options

I'm celebrating my 30th birthday by sleeping off a night shift haha 😂 rock and roll. Let us know how you get on Louise. What a beautiful day out xx

• Options

Happy birthday mummytoolley!!!🎂🎉🎈 Hope you have a relaxing day once you have had a sleep xxx 

• Options

Happy Birthday mummytoolley!!! Hope you get to celebrate a little later 😊😊 xx

• Options

imageAll seems well with my little man today. The consultant didn't do growth measurements today so not sure how much he's weighing . Back a week on Monday for next growth measurements so imagine he'll be a real chubster by then 😀

• Options

Happy birthday mummytoolly ! 

Oh he's so cute ! Glad all is well 😊

• Options

Aww bless him Louise he looks like he's fanning himself haha thinking this bloody heat like the rest of us. I've woken up early again it's so hot I cnt sleep 😥 image

Ollys loving my balloon 

• Options

Aww bless him xx Hope you have  a lovely evening xx 

• Options

I'm at work sweetie and tomorow night. My birthdays been a bit pants this year tbh I blame the hormones I'm sat here in tears 

• Options

Oh no that's rubbish! The weather will still be nice at the weekend. You must go out for a meal or at least get a bit of time for yourself to make up for being at work today. Hormones are a nightmare aren't they? Hope you have an easy  night at work and hope you are feeling better soon. Big hugs xxxxxx 

• Options

New thread alert!
    Holidays during term-time: would you take your child out of school and risk a fine and possible prosecution? Please come and tell us on this thread.