Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2021

Replies

• Options
    Absolutely had the worst day 😭 was at work this afternoon and went to the toilet to pinky brown blood in my knickers and quite a bit when I wiped, I then had to go out with a client. I went to the doctors who got me an emergency early pregnancy scan due to pain, and I’m still none the wiser, I’m measuring a week behind what I thought by period dates and ovulation dates, no heartbeat yet so they couldnt even tell me if the pregnancy is viable or has maybe stopped growing 😭 have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if the baby has grown but just don’t know what I will do for 2 weeks not knowing 😭
  • Options
    @GeorgieM5INTSsO aw I’m so sorry to hear that! Gosh that sounds so stressful 😢 I do know that about 25% of pregnancies have some kind of light bleeding/spotting, so there’s definitely a chance it’s still normal! One thing I did read up on is—be sure not to use a tampon for any bleeding during pregnancy, just to use a pad instead. I’m absolutely hoping for the best for you, and hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly 💜

@Impatientlywaiting congrats on being 7 weeks along and for your BFP! I have been feeling nauseous more and more each day, with today being the most nauseous. I travel all day in my car for my job, and I was definitely wishing I would have brought a trash can in my car just in case lol 😳 I’m only about 4.5 to 5 weeks along, so no food aversions yet, but I’m sure they are coming! 
  • Options
    I'm due August 1st. Is there an August group yet? 

Also if you ladies want a good read about first trimester.  

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/16/nothing-prepared-me-for-pregnancy-apart-from-the-never-ending-hangover-of-my-20s

I laughed quite a bit. 

Its so true

• Options
    Welcome @Impatientlywaiting - we've spotted your name on the forum, so we are thrilled to see you here in this birth club. 

@GeorgieM5INTSsO we're so sorry to hear about what's going on with you - how are things today? We also have this article about bleeding during early pregnancy, which we hope might help. 

Hello @TTCat33for1stbaby and welcome to you too. We have literally just kicked off the Due in August 2021 group - you are most welcome to come and join this group and stay here too if you fancy. 
  • Options
    Absolutely had the worst day 😭 was at work this afternoon and went to the toilet to pinky brown blood in my knickers and quite a bit when I wiped, I then had to go out with a client. I went to the doctors who got me an emergency early pregnancy scan due to pain, and I’m still none the wiser, I’m measuring a week behind what I thought by period dates and ovulation dates, no heartbeat yet so they couldnt even tell me if the pregnancy is viable or has maybe stopped growing 😭 have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if the baby has grown but just don’t know what I will do for 2 weeks not knowing 😭
    Georgie, so sorry to hear that, sending hugs!
    Just to say something positive I had a full blown period-like bleed at 10 week with my first pregnancy and baby was fine, had a heartbeat and all, he's right here with me, 20 months old causing chaos and making my days brighter every day!
    Hoping your little bean will stick, keep us updated lovely! Xx
  • Options
    We've booked a private scan for Thursday, I was sick as a dog with my first and now practically no symptoms which is stressing me out more than if I was throwing up 5 times a day. I think I'm 7+6 I think, but could be 7+2 too. Can't wait to know if everything is OK. 

• Options
    Hi everyone, I’m so sad to be leaving this chat. Unfortunately I’ve gone into full blown miscarriage from my other pictures the other day 😭 hardest thing ever! I wish you all happy 9 months 😌 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I’m so sad to be leaving this chat. Unfortunately I’ve gone into full blown miscarriage from my other pictures the other day 😭 hardest thing ever! I wish you all happy 9 months 😌 
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss 💜 I'll be thinking of you. Xxx
  • Options
    We've booked a private scan for Thursday, I was sick as a dog with my first and now practically no symptoms which is stressing me out more than if I was throwing up 5 times a day. I think I'm 7+6 I think, but could be 7+2 too. Can't wait to know if everything is OK. 

Fingers crossed for you! I had a private scan on Tuesday 24th (Abdominal, which I thought was weird considering I was only 7+4), all was well tho, nice strong heartbeat on a little bean. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hearabout your loss x
  • Options

Hope it goes well for you x
  • Options
    @GeorgieM5INTSsO I’m so sorry for your loss 😢 I’m thinking of you and hoping for a rainbow baby for you next ❤️🧡💛
  • Options
    Oh, no, so sorry to hear that Georgie! :disappointed: Sending hugs ❤️

Thank you Tessie and Slinky! X
    Hopefully we'll know tomorrow what's going on x
  • Options
    Hi, I’m Amy 👋🏻  I had a positive test last week after early symptoms (I’m only 4+5) and due 31st July. This is my first pregnancy. It happened very quickly and I’m still somewhat in shock! I’ve suffered a lot with abdominal cramps and back ache from about a week after conception. Is this normal? I’m also so thirsty, never known thirst like it! 
  • Options
    Congratulations @AmyBurbs and welcome! 🎊😊
    I think all pregnancies are different, I've been more thirsty too but been drinking tea over water as water reminds me of saliva at the moment. 😂 
  • Options
    CloudloverCloudlover Regular
    edited Nov 26, 2020 9:44PM
    So ladies, I had my scan today and I'm not as far along as I thought I was but got to see the baby's heartbeat and it was amazing!
    Here is a photo of our peanut, current due date is 12th of July 2021! Eeeeek!
    So the symptoms haven't hit me too hard yet as it's still early days lol and here I was thinking I might get away with it this time! 😂

• Options
    So ladies, I had my scan today and I'm not as far along as I thought I was but got to see the baby's heartbeat and it was amazing!
    Here is a photo of our peanut, current due date is 12th of July 2021! Eeeeek!
    So the symptoms haven't hit me too hard yet as it's still early days lol and here I was thinking I might get away with it this time! 😂

That is so exciting!!! So glad you were able to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound, that’s definitely a special moment 💜 
  • Options
    @Cloudlover congratulations that is wonderful news! I think I am around 7 weeks at the moment so have booked a scan next Sunday 6th when I hope I am over 8 weeks ..so praying for a heartbeat and dont think ill rest until I hear it.

I've had nausea over the last week it was pretty bad all day but no sickness ...now I seemed to have turned a corner and seen some improvement but am worried about it (typical). Has anyone else had the nausea come and go so quick?

xx

• Options
    Hey I’m new, 9 weeks 1 day due 1st July, not told a sole it’s killing us but waiting for Xmas, got flutters all the time and a bit of nausea, no sickness up to now 👍, had a 7 week 4 day scan and al was good and a heart beat so 🙏 itl be ok, quite nervous as 36 and miscarriage rates aren’t on my side, it’s my first baby 😍
  • Options
    Eric85 said:
    Hey I’m new, 9 weeks 1 day due 1st July, not told a sole it’s killing us but waiting for Xmas, got flutters all the time and a bit of nausea, no sickness up to now 👍, had a 7 week 4 day scan and al was good and a heart beat so 🙏 itl be ok, quite nervous as 36 and miscarriage rates aren’t on my side, it’s my first baby 😍
    Congratulations! I’m 35 and this is my first pregnancy too so I completely understand your worries and concerns. I get so nervous with every ache and twinge!