Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

• Options

Thank you, do they work? How you feeling too any better? X

• Options

It's not great. But it helps a bit.. depends how bad your feeling though.. I'm not feeling too bad.. the sickness has worn off most days occasionally get it . And i'm back to eating normally again which is good.

• Options

How far are you Georgia? Mine comes and goes .. I just dread the time that it usually comes up each day... I am not back to eating normally yet ... 10 weeks today .. I just want to feel normal again !

• Options

I am 10+1.. 

I am eating normally just not eating as much as i usually do..  it back to eating 3meals.. I am having to force myself some days as the doctor told me too due to my low blood pressure. 12weeks they say symptoms should all be gone but we will see about that. 

• Options

I’m the same flippy, my sickness comes at night in the evening and I know when it’ll come so constantly got a bag near me haha!! I’m not eating normally either, forcing food down because I know I need it for the baby lol. Just eating small amounts when I can it completely lost my appetite xx

• Options

I've found it all quite hard today ... first challenge was trying not to be sick in Sainsbury's car park! Exhausted by my other 2 children today and finding the littlest of things too much to cope with .. hate feeling so pathetic..  just had a good cry on my hubby which makes me feel even more sick .. I am desperate to be in the radiant blooming stage !

• Options

Manda - oh bless you, our private scan place is just down the road and yes it is internal before 10 weeks there. I hope tomorrow goes well and you are managing to rest. Will have everthing crossed for you X

• Options

When i was in hospital girls the midwife told me to eat little and very often, try not to force down big meals just small snacks or a couple of bites of things is better and will help with feeling sick. I’ve tried since I’ve been home and it is working xx 

• Options

thank you today has been rough with more cramps and abdominal pain lots of red blood and clotting :(.  Really hard to be positive. nervou for the appo tomorrow, they still do the ultrasound with lots of bleeding?? 

• Options

Manda im so sorry your going through that....i really hope everything is ok.

8+4 today and i just want to feel normal again.  Spent all day yesterday in bed in tears because i feel so sick all of the time.  OH has been great i was just whimpering i wanted just an hour of not feeling so sick and awful...3 weeks straight and getting worse.  Got a horrible cold as well, feeling very sorry for myself.  I had a scan on Friday though which was lovely my first one that wasnt transvaginal yay!  ill post a pic :)

• Options

Hi everyone I’ve had stomach bug all weekend constantly throwing up. My little girl had it weds so I caught it from her. My stomach been churning all through the night it’s awful. Yesterday I was just bringing up pure acid. 

Lots of it going round be careful ladies x. 

• Options

image 8+1 head to the left xx

• Options

oh carls that sounds horrendous!!! wishing you better soon!

• Options

Aw sleepycat that is beautiful, I’ll be 8+4 when I have my scan so I’m quite looking forward to it!😁 

body tried to throw up this morning but nothing in there so it was just spit haha 

• Options

Manda I’m pretty sure they will still do it with bleeding, they may try external scan first to see if they can get a good picture. They see all sorts so try not to worry about them seeing any blood. What time is appointment?

• Options

Thank you Liza..it's amazing how fast it grows no wonder we feel so sick!

Manda yes they will try both scans to get best view ...don't worry about the bleeding affecting the scan it won't at all.  

• Options

It’s been awful this morning 😂 I can’t cope 😫😂

• Options

I envy all of you with the morning sickness, I’ve had it through every pregnancy apart from this one. They say sickness is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy as your hormones levels are high. i know it’s not easy when you being sick but try and stay positive it’s a good sign 😊 I have absolutely no symptoms and I’m 9 weeks today (due 17th June) Wish I could feel something.

• Options

Ugh I've got a really sore throat,  been waking with it all night.  Work seems even less attractive than ever 😔