Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Loving the scan pic jlisa ... I’m going with a girl

sorry to start the crumpet craving ladies LOL LOL aren’t they just lush with loads of butter on them... so not healthy!!! 

• Options

I’m craving ice lollies atm lol! Onlyme- I feel the same with worrying and things just got to think positive and start to believe it’s actually happening 🙈 xx

• Options

Will they deffo be able to tell the sex at 15+2? 

• Options

No no thank you carlsems! I have sent my hubby off to do the weekly shop so guess what I am having for breakfast tomorrow... 😂 Haha 

My mum told me she craved savoury with both my brothers... And as I am already convinced it's a boy, that has convinced me more! Xx

• Options

Loza- I got told the earliest thry can tell is 16weeks  but other places might be different 

• Options

It says 15 weeks on the website of the place I normally go to. Is happyhappy having a gender scan at 15 weeks? X

• Options

May be your place is different..  goos luck if you do have one 

• Options

I might be booking it for next Thursday x

• Options

Hi Loza, yes I’m booked in at 15+2 for a gender scan 😊 would be lovely to know that day because I have a family Xmas party the next day.

so funny everyones been talking about crumpets, I’ve been craving them since I found out! OH has been buying Christmas tree shaped ones this month 😁

• Options

Are you going to the same place as before? What day are you going? X

• Options

yes I am, they were so nice before 😊 I’m going on the Saturday 29th xx

• Options

Were going on the 27th as partner is out 28th and will be so hungover on the Saturday 😂😂 x

• Options

Anyone else feeling any movements yet? I am 14+4 and almost certain I can feel my little one. Feels like little gentle lurches (like when you go down a steep hill), very strange but super excited!! Xx

• Options

Tonight is gender scan night for me , we are also taking my parents and two children to the scan. I'm desperate to know what we are having .  I know the most important thing is that baby is healthy but I've convinced myself it's a girl, which is secretly my preference .. not sure how I'll react if they say it's a boy !! Hoping baby will play ball and show us what we need to see !!

• Options

flippy - what are you having? Girl or boy? X 

• Options

I hope you all.have better luck then me with gender scans 

• Options

Is anyone else craving Salt and vinegar all the time 🙈🙈

• Options

Can’t wait to find out. I’m certain it’s a girl so I’ll be very surprised if it’s a boy! Good luck for tonight flIppy! All so exciting 😁

• Options

Omg so excited for you all to find out!! even though i wont be finding out at all haha. Those that have children already, are you wanting the opposite sex to what you already have? I know i want 2 children eventually and realllllly want a boy and a girl.. so if my first is a boy, ill be desperate for the 2nd to be a girl and vice versa.

Any baby is a blessing but i really would like to experience having both a son and a daughter.

We are convinced this one is a boy, everyone keeps saying it too. Roll on June!

I had my results back from my downs/edwards/pateu tests and all was low risk so i was pleased with that

Also - LOVE crumpets, buying some at lunch time haha xx.

• Options

I’m so excited to meet my little baby already 🙈 I’m sure it will fly bu after Xmas is over and we start preparing for it all! cant contain my excitement to find out what we are having haha! 🙈