Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thanks Pearl xx Yes get onto your midwife, hopefully you won't be waiting much longer! Xx

• Options

Lovely pic jemjems x

• Options

Morning all. Loving seeing baby scans.

Think the announcement with ur toddlers is so clever. Wondering if anybodys toddler is acting strange. I am vomiting most days. He is coming in and rubbing my back but now he is saying he is constantly feeling sick. 

I have even caught he trying to be sick. Tried to  explain 

• Options

Dorie ive just had my consultation. I have a low PAPP-a which means I have a higher risk of getting pre eclampsia...

• Options

Hi ladies 

lovely pic jemjems...I'm due the 12th so just one day apart :) 

pearl they really do keep you waiting for things don't they? 

we've gone against what we decided and have booked a gender scan for when I'm 16 weeks so 30th sept we find out if it's team pink or blue! Excited! And this morning I've had our 20 weeks scan through for the 22nd oct ...lots of things to look forward to 

I really need to get some maternity bits now ...I can't fit in to my normal jeans anymore and my boobs are making an escape out of my bras! 

To top the delightful things off that us pregnant ladies have to deal with I have thrush I suspect so I'm at the docs this afternoon 

hole you're all well x

• Options

Finally managed to speak to someone today about my scan they said they're running a couple days behind because of the bank holiday they're on the 23rd and 24th of march at the moment and my due date is the 25th so I should here something in the next couple of days x

• Options

Yeah Charbar that's one of the reasons I am too. And my mum had it with my older brother.  It's horrible taking it ain't it.... I'm bad enough with my sickness tablets, thyroid tablets etc now gotta have these. Xx

• Options

Natty I was thinking about doing the same I'm 16 weeks in the 17th September got midwife 16th for my 16th week check up so that's why I didn't book it. Unsure if to leave it as a surprise or not lol.

I've already had to wear sport bras as my others are too tight and jeans getting there too. Also starting to get a bump lol which I thought was abit early lol xx

• Options

imageHad my scan today. All ok. Very wriggly baby. Doing a headstand here!! 

• Options

Lovely scan pics ladies x

• Options

lovely scan pic sophiejbutt x

• Options

Got my scan tomorrow, i have to wait till 3.45 dreading having to drink that amount of water before the scan, i havent been sick at all yet but eating and drinking makes me feel sick, with my last pregnancy at my 20 week scan i threw up everywhere after the scan due to the amount i had drunk!!!

I am going alone so no one there to help me if i do decide to vomit everywhere

• Options

gd luck for today listha hope all goes well and you don't be sick x

• Options

Have you been told you have to drink lots before the scan listha? I didn't have to drink anything before mine, so maybe you won't have to? x 

• Options

Hope everyone's scans are going well! 

I'm 13+5 today and freaking out that baby isn't ok. Does anyone else have this or is it just me?

• Options

That's a lovely scan 

• Options

* pic Sophie 

hope your scan went well today listha

Charbar I worry all the time ...a big decider of booking a gender scan for when I'm 16 weeks was because it meant I had less to wait to see if baby was ok again 

• Options

Had my 12 week scan Tuesday due 14th March, :) baby doing fine and growing well and they checked the anatomy which was interesting :) image

• Options

Amazing scan pic Beckie833, is that a little willy we can see?

• Options

Haha she didn't say she could tell the gender so really not sure :) my partner would be over the moon if it is :) xx