Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

Oh that's a shame theres no one to cover around your due date, hopefully your not waiting that long Anyway. 

Yeah apparently it's from her head being so low. Not long left of it tho 😊 

Xx

• Options

Hi everyone :) just to update you all, my beautiful little girl, Nala Marie Blyth was born on the 17th March at 12.31am after a very traumatic 24 hours in labour she finally arrived by emergency C section. We are both recovering well and I am absolutely in love with her already <3 

• Options

Congratulations Stacey.  Sorry to hear things didn't go quite as smoothly as you would have hoped but I'm sure it was all worth it now that your beautiful baby is here 😀 x

• Options

Congratulations Stacey she's adorable! It's all worth it once they're here isn't it?☺️❤️X

• Options

Aww congratulations :) she's gorgeous, glad to hear your both doing well :) 🎀 Enjoy every minute of her x 

• Options

Congratulations stacey! X 

• Options

Congratulations Stacey! Hope you're feeling ok and enjoying your first few days with your little girl :) xx 

• Options

Huge congratulations Stacey - we wish you a speedy recovery and we are so pleased to see your beautiful Nala is here safe and sound. 

• Options

Congratulations Stacey she's so cute

• Options

Thank you everyone, she is just amazing! All that pain and drama is all forgotten everytime i look at her little face! It's absolutely worth every second!! 

literally enjoying every second being with her and being a mummy! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting it's the best feeling in the world xx

• Options

Hey i recently had identical twins girls and my partner has accidently brought the wrong formula i was wondering if anyone knows the difference between nan pro and nan comfort?

• Options

Hello i have recently had identical twin girls and my partner has accidently brought the wrong formula I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between nan pro and nan comfort? 

• Options

Due date today and managed to convince my midwife to give me a stretch and sweep! I'm 2cm dilated but nothings really happened since. But I did find it very painful. 

• Options

Happy due date today Paige! And good for you for having the sweep - keep us posted! 

• Options

Paige did you get anywhere later after your sweep or is baby still keeping you waiting? 

It's my due date today and I am 100% sure baby will not be coming today just hope he doesn't make me wait to long x

• Options

Oh happy due date to you Forever0lost. Have you got a sweep planned? 

• Options

Not until next week as my midwife is off this week and there's no one in to cover for her

• Options

So are we guessing loads of raspberry leaf tea, pineapple, hot curries and maybe even doing the deed over the next few days for you then? 

• Options

No, I eat spicy food and hot curries generally as I've always loved spicy food so not expecting it to make a difference and was told for pineapple to make a difference you need about 7 in short space of time which isn't good for stomach. Never seen the raspberry tea leaf stuff anywhere and don't really know much about it. To be honest I think mostly it's just coincidence when people do things then baby comes as my cousins tried just about everything and their babies still didn't come any quicker. So will just let him come when he's ready 

• Options

I'm very much inclined to agree with you Forever0lost (and this comes from someone who had both babies 10 and 11 days late!)