Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

Do let us know Forever0lost... hope the sweep isn't too uncomfortable. 

• Options

I'm seeing midwife later today and she's planning to do a sweep. Hopefully arrange an induction incase sweep doesn't help but I will find out what is happening when I see her. 

I'm doing OK just really want my baby to come although I should be happy as I move house tomorrow. But just uncomfortable to sit and stuff now. X

• Options

Congratulations :) 🎀🎀 

Hope your sweep works for you ForeverOLost. Mine took just under 48 hours and then my waters broke. So fingers crossed your not waiting to much longer for him xx 

• Options

Just a little update. Seen midwife today and she couldn't do a sweep because baby still not engaged. Also baby is now lying back to back. I've got induction booked for Saturday but now everyone is telling me I will end up getting a section so not what I was hoping to hear x

• Options

Oh Forever, sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for. What happens if baby decides to come naturally before then? 

• Options

Why are they saying you'll have to have a section Forever0Lost? I thought back to back babies could still be born naturally? X

• Options

I don't think he will come on his own before then but if he decides to come in guess I just go to hospital and see how things go. I've read lots of people online saying they had back to back babies and delivered naturally so not all hope is lost its just that all the people I know that has back to back baby ended up in section x

• Options

Bethyo they can it's just that with back to back baby it's more often a longer and more painful labour apparently and that your likely to end up to exhausted to complete delivery my midwife said that then when I've spoken to people they said the same thing so I think it's just a case of see what happens  

• Options

Well I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

my nephew was back to back and he was born naturally. Also my first son was back to back and I was induced to give birth naturally (ended up having a section but not cos he was back to back) x

• Options

That's good to hear I'm hoping it works out like that for me but either way I guess the important thing is I know I will have my baby over the weekend and I am so looking forward to meeting him x

• Options

Hiya! My little one was due on Wednesday 29th but was clearly too comfy - funny considering midwife had said it looked like she'd be early. I've been calm all the way through but have been starting to get nervous since my due date. Getting impatient to meet my little one now... especially with so many people due after me already having their babies safe and home!!

One long awaited little miracle (after being told we'd almost certainly never conceive) making us wait even longer 😊

• Options

Same here!

My little one's original due date (based on my calculations before seeing midwife) was April 1st but is officially 29th March though. Still sat here, bouncing on my birthing ball twiddling thumbs wondering when she'll decide to come - how are you holding up Forever0lost?

• Options

Aww Sam hope you baby comes soon.

Last night I started getting pinkish / lightly bloody tinged mucus sorry if tmi then all through the night I've been having period type pains. Nothing really significant but I'm sure it means things are starting to move in right direction x

• Options

That's good forever0lost, that's how mine started. Did you have the sweep done yesterday? Not long now. 

Rest in betweeen contractions while you can and stay hydrated. 

• Options

No I didn't get a sweep yesterday as baby wasn't engaged then so she said it couldn't be done 

Hope it's not to long now x

• Options

The period pains was how mine started...good luck!!!!

hope everyone is doing well and those who already have their little ones are enjoying motherhood Xxx

• Options

Sounds like everything's moving for you now Forever0Lost, fingers crossed!

I've been having period cramps and some nasty Braxton Hicks for a week or so now but as of us, no show. Midwife tried doing my sweep on Tuesday and said I was almost completely effaced and 1cm dilated but as cervix was posterior, sweep was way too painful for her to do for long...pretty sure she's related to Wolverine 😅

• Options

Hi SamCook2012, so lovely to have you join here. What are the plans for you next week if your baby girl keeps you waiting? 

How's it going Forever0lost? You ok? 

Any of the new mums fancy sharing some new pics? We would love to see your babies!

• Options

Sam that doesn't sound pleasant. Hope things start going for you. 

Danielle I'm feeling OK just rather uncomfortable with the ache in my back and the cramping but still not anything significant yet but at least it's something.

I would love to see some pics of all the babies x

• Options

Here is baby Effie...four weeks old tomorrow!!Can't believe how quickly time is flying!!