Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

I haven't had my baby yet think he's enjoying keeping us waiting.

Hope they get to the bottom of what's going on and fix your infection quickly. Must be hard being away from your other girl. X

• Options

Thanks Paige, I do hope they get the infection sorted out asap

• Options

Hi Paige, how are things today? Has there been any improvement? Hopefully the antibiotics will have kicked in. 

How's everyone else doing? Forever0lost, hope you're resting up before baby makes an appearance. 

• Options

Happy due date to me!! This baby is so stubborn x

• Options

thankyou girls :) - hopefully when they check her infection levels today she'll be home 🤞🏼🎀 

how are you all getting on ? 

any signs of anyone's else baby arriving. ? 🎀

• Options

That's such a good picture :)  

Good luck with infection levels hope you can take heterogeneous home today. 

My baby still not showing signs of coming. We are moving on Friday so won't be surprised if he comes then.

Hope everyone else is doing good x

• Options

Hi everyone,
    Paige, so good to see your girls together. How are your infections? 

We thought we'd do a little rundown and where everyone is:

Paigekenney - Harper
    Bethyo - Corin Alexander
    Aedie - Evelyn Audrey
    Stacey2343 - Nala Marie
    TishaaLewis - awaiting arrival
    Forever0lost - awaiting arrival
    LizzyO - awaiting arrival? 
    amy881 - awaiting arrival? 
    Gummybear9 - was due c-section a few weeks ago. 

Please let us know if we've missed anyone.

• Options

You missed me

Sharyoh: Shawn 

• Options

So sorry Sharyoh - no idea why I missed you as you're most definitely on my list! New list below! How are our pregnant women doing? Hope you're all hanging in there. 

Paigekenney - Harper
    Sharyoh - Shawn
    Bethyo - Corin Alexander
    Aedie - Evelyn Audrey
    Stacey2343 - Nala Marie
    TishaaLewis - awaiting arrival
    Forever0lost - awaiting arrival
    LizzyO - awaiting arrival?
    amy881 - awaiting arrival?
    Gummybear9 - was due c-section a few weeks ago.

• Options

Hi everyone, how's it all going? 

We just wanted to let you know about two new threads we're chatting about today.
    For those of you who already have children, did your baby ever have trouble pooing, and if so what did you do about it? That thread is here. 
    And also, during your pregnancy, has your belly button pop out? That thread is here. We would love to hear from you! 

• Options

Hey, our little boy arrived on Mothers Day after a somewhat traumatic labour ending in a c-section. Came home yesterday and adjusting to being a parent. Super emotional but getting there. We've still not decided on a name for him...

• Options

Congratulations :) x

• Options

Congratulations LizzyO!😁💙x

• Options

Congratulations LizzyO💐💙 Mother's Day baby

• Options

Hello ladies, had an eventful couple of days, but my daughter is finally here! Seren Louise Darney, born 29/03/2017 at 10:31pm weighing 7lb 7.5 oz. image

• Options

Huge congratulations LizzyO - we really hope you're healing, and you're ok? If you did want to come and tell us about your birth, we'd love to hear about it. You can post your experience on this thread here, if you get the chance. 

Hooray Tishalewis - we hope you're ok and congratulations on beautiful Seren - she is perfect. We'd love to hear your birth story too, if you get a moment. 

Once everyone has had their babies, we're going to start you guys a new thread called March 2017 Babies where you can all carry on your chat. 

• Options

Congratulations she's lovely :) 

Startingto think I will be having an April baby instead of a March baby :/ unless he suddenly decides to come very soon lol 

• Options

Hey Forever0lost, are they planning on inducing you? Are you doing ok? 

• Options

Congratulations Tishaalewis she so cute 😍

• Options

I'm seeing midwife later today, she's planning to do a sweep and hopefully arrange an induction incase sweep doesn't help but I will find out what's happening when I see her