Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Happy due date chels! Fingers crossed baby gets the memo and gets a move on hehe.

Best of luck today Kara! Hopefully you're all done and getting baby snuggles already. 

Tayto you really do have the patience of a saint. Are you getting pains too? 

• Options

Thank you!! 

Had such a good night sleep for the first time in so long last night and woke up bouncing off the walls so can tell I’m excited that I’m reaching the end point haha! 

Ah can’t wait to hear from Kara! 

Another little bubba eek! I’m getting very envious now of all the arrivals however have a sweep booked in for Friday so if nothing has happened by then hopefully that will start things off 

hope everyone is well xx

• Options

I BET it felt amazing to wake up feeling pumped chelse. How’s your flu bug? Any better??

scan went great yesterday bubs face was really low down so couldn’t get a really good shot of his face. But he’s measuring normal now around 7 1/2 lbs. plus good news no uti. 

I’m not sure if I may have lost my plug yesterday though. maybe a bit tmi, but it looked a bit like phlegm mostly clear but with a slight green tinge. .... I’m not sure as hubby and I dtd the night before but I did clean up after. From what I’ve read online it is possible that this was the plug. Been having period style cramps and loads of hip pressure all day, only releived when I sit down. I really hope this is baby making a move I’m getting cabin fever staying in all day and feel restless but don’t want to do anything. 

Mom the plus side hospital bag is 100% packed just added aome snacks for hubby and change for parking (cos you gotta pay in our hospital) feeling relieved that we’re  ready just getting anxious waiting. 

• Options

Forgot to add bubs pic plus forgot to mention the crazy sharp boob pain I keep getting

• Options

Omg it felt amazing to wake up all refreshed!! Yeah the flu has mostly gone now and left me here with a snotty nose and cough but I have energy back so thats good. 

Glad all went well with scan! It does sound like your plug So that could be a good sign! 

ive had a lot of pressure and a few uncomfortable contractions today but nothing major or regular so not bothered atm as usually it’d be gone by tomorrow ☹️ 

someone I know had her baby today and today was her due date as well as mine so I got a bit grumpy and upset because of how much I wanted my bubba to come today lol. 

Pregnancy is so strange lol!!

• Options

I felt like that chels when i seen the list with all the due dates mine still last 😢

but im hopeing he’ll be a match baby not April, I just have this gut feeling. 

Pregancy is very strange indeed. Hubby keeps saying it’s a good thing men don’t have to do it and he doesn’t feel he could put up with half the crap we do lol 

glad your flu seams to have gone 😀

• Options

Hi girls!!! 

Not long now for all of you!! I do read you but don’t always have time to answer! 

We are finally home after 14 days of antibiotics and being in hospital having tests after tests... we can finally breathe and relax!! Eliam is sleeping really well during the night he is on bottle as my milk didn’t come through as I had such a traumatic labor and he eats loads so I dont think I would of had enough milk! He has 140ml of milk every feed! 😱

Keep us updated for the babies that are due soon!!! And good luck!! 😘

Xx

• Options

Hi ladies just a little message to say c section went well. Was a really calm and lovely experience as c sections go. 

Baby Jude arrived at 09.25am yesterday weighing 7lbs 1oz. I was on my feet after 6 hours and have only needed paracetamol so very pleased with myself. Jude is feeding well too. DD absolutely loves him and cried that she had to leave him 💔

Here is the little dude 

Hope everyone else is well. I’ll catch up prop with you all soon x

• Options

aww Kara he’s gorgeou. Glad your both doing well. Only paracetamol 😱 your pain threshold must be sky high, that’s amazing. 

• Options

Ahhh Kara, that's amazing! Huge congratulations! And well done to the pain relief - I remember being topped up to the gills! Love his name too; he's simply gorgeous 😍

Happy due date for yesterday Chels! Pressure is a good sign so fingers crossed for you!

MrsP - I fully agree with your hubs - there's no way men could do this! How are you doing now? Scan pic is gorgeous! And I must say, that does sound like plug - was there any blood?

Mel2 - lovely to hear from you! Glad you're both home - what a horrible long don't. I hope they took good care of you both during that time xxx

AFM - nothing new here. Having acupuncture and chiropractic treatments today and will try to go to a reflexologist in the hopes they can move baby on out! 39 weeks this Saturday!

Hope everyone else is well xx

• Options

glad I’m not going crazy convincing myself that everything is a sign lol. No there was no blood but I read online that sometimes if it comes away in one peice it isn’t always blood stained. 

Ive had backache all night, thought it was a kidney infection but no pain when weeing or any other symptom. Think it’s something I’ll just have to put up with. Wish baby would make a move. 

Bet your feeling the same tayto ... acupuncture sounds like s lovely way to not only relax but hopefully shift baby. 

• Options

Congratulations Kara :) glad you had such a lovely experience.

MrsP good news on the growth scan. My plug started coming away on Tuesday night before my contractions started and it was clear this time so it could be. But remember it's not always a sign of labour :( 

Tayto hope you can get baby to make a move soon. 

Mel that's fab news you can finally enjoy family life at home.

• Options

Oh congratulations Kara, Jude is perfect! Please do come and post your birth if you have time over here and we'll you send Jude his pressie! 

Chelsdavis123, how are you doing today? I remember the immense feeling of pressure was my big sign baby was coming (and serious urge to poo!) hopefully the same for you too...

• Options

Hi everyone, did you know we're on Instagram? And to kick off our season of AMAZING Instagram giveaways (More buggies! Baby equipment! Loads of stuff!), we're giving away a beautiful Mamas & Papas Ocarro buggy, worth £649. 

To find out how to enter, just check out Latest Posts! 

• Options

Congrats Kara he is gorgeous!!

everything seems to have died down again now eugh! Feel like I’m getting somewhere and then the next day all goes quiet. He’s just too warm and cosy lol 

• Options

Morning ladies!

Dinky - lovely to hear from you! How is Amelia? Did they sort a date for her scan? And how is Aiden?

MrsP - back pains can be a really good sign of imminent labour - <24 hours. In my last pregnancy, I had back pain at about 5AM and, 12 hours later, labour started. Everything crossed for you as I know how fed up you are at this stage xx

Chels - lots of baby out vibes for you too! 

AFM - not susu if I was dreaming it out or but I think I had surges last night - I recall waking quite a few times but they appear to have fizzled out this morning. I have a full body massage, Indian head and a manicure booked for this morning so really looking forward to my pampering treatments! Debating reflexology but I'm hopeful she's on her way so I don't want to put too much pressure on her!

I'm concerned now about Roo - I really thought she'd have come back by now to update us - I hope everything is ok.....

• Options

Morning tayto 

I hope Roo is ok too... 

what are surges? And how do you know your possibly having them?

back pain seams to have eaised but I had a lot of tittering yesterday. I’ve woke a few times in the night feeling uncomfortable with the odd twinge. Felt like I need a bowle movement a lot but nobuse when I got to the loo. 

Trying to take my mind off it so went to visit my mum yesterday and went for lunch. Just bought a loom to try knitting a baby blanket (i’m Hopeing I can do it as I’m useless at knitting) 

been having these night night urges to clean the house and prep for baby. But I don’t think nesting is ever gonna be my que as I’ve been doing it right throughout the pregancy. 

How are you getting on lovely? 

• Options

tayto, we hope Roo2017 is lurking, but feel free to drop her a PM which will send her a notification....

• Options

Hi ladies. Me and Jude are home now.  Got home yesterday afternoon and it’s so lovely to be home. Midwife has been today and we are both good. Little man is so chilled they all said so. He constantly has his hands behind his head 😂Ive barely heard him cry yet! 

Hope everyone is ok and hanging in there! 😊

Tayto you are so lucky having all these treatments booked in to encourage baby to arrive. They sound like bliss

MrsP good for you with the baby blanket. I would love to knit. I tried to do it when I was pregnant with my daughter but failed big time!

• Options

Hi guys, just wanted to check in and see if there's any news? 
    We hope you're all alright, and maybe there will be more baby news soon...