Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Had my 28 week check today. Baby is breach and back to back at the moment the little tinker 👍 which explains the discomfort I've been feeling the last few days. Not worried as still plenty of time for baby to move she said. She measured my stomach which was all ok and HB 160 today. Keeps getting higher every time I go! Anyone else had their 28 week check yet or got it coming up? Xx
  • Options
    Whenever i have a scan they say baby's wring way, have an ice cold drink, lol. 

I'm almost 25 weeks so not there yet but i had my GTT and whooping cough vac today so good to get those out of the way. 

I hope baby has a wiggle so you can get a bit more comfortable x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed baby moves. Iv got midwife on Thursday so will see what my baby is up too then. I think baby is head down but I’m not 100% sure. Got scan next week to see if placenta has moved. Fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Had my midwife appointment today. All is good. Got bump measured today too. Got to hear baby boys heartbeat again. 
  • Options
    Hey ladies 

Nice to hear all are doing well. 
    I had my GTT on monday and the midwife told me if i don't hear back from them between 1 to 4 on Tuesday then all is well, so i am assuming that is the case for me . Which is great news !! 
    Xx
  • Options
    That's good to know Sam. The lady who did mine couldn't tell me how i would get the results. She assumed they would go to the midwife and be spoken about at my next appointment. 
  • Options
    I havnt had or been offered one of these in either of my pregnancies. Does everyone normally have it? X
  • Options
    NicolaCU said:
    I havnt had or been offered one of these in either of my pregnancies. Does everyone normally have it? X
    No , not everyone has it. I only had to have it because my mum had it when she was pregnant. 
  • Options
    Hope everyone is ok
    I have my glucose test on the 9th January. 

• Options
    How are you all doing? I've been so uncomfortable the last few days, I can't work out if the baby is still breach or gone transverse, but they're definitely not where they were before this week. Driving to work for an hour and a half each day has been tough on my ribs! X
  • Options
    @Kinny90 my baby boy seems to spend most of the time with his head pressed into my right ribs. Soo uncomfortable. Can no longer bend over and struggling to get my boots on. Can't believe this time next week I'm 30 weeks pregnant. 
  • Options
    @MrsS35 aw really? Does that mean your baby isn't head down either? I know! third trimester now and I can't quite believe it! Seems like it's going really quickly  whene on it felt like it was dragging. X
  • Options
    Yeah but nothing has been said to me about positioning at all. I'm nearly 2 thirds of the way there and it's kind of scary but exciting too. Only been trying for 15 years for a baby. 😂 Lol
  • Options
    @MrsS35 i wish mine didn't tell me the positioning in a way because it's just made me worry when it doesn't even matter until 34-36 weeks plus. Aw you have been wanting this for such a long time! We need to cherish every moment ❤️🙏🤰x
  • Options
    @Kinny90 you're telling me. Loads of people my age have got kids doing gcses. I keep forgetting on occasion that I'm pregnant. Hilarious when the realisation, joy and excitement sets in.
  • Options
    Hey everyone hope your all doing well and looking forward to Christmas! 🎅🏼🎄 anyone still stuck on names for there little ones? 

There is only one name me and my partner will agree on. 

At the moment we are thinking Tilly, has anyone got ideas for middle names? Her last name will be Long.  
  • Options
    I'm nearly ready for Christmas. 
    No we haven't thought off any names yet 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, not been on here for a few weeks, hope you’re all well.
     We’ve just had a new window fitted in the room that will be the nursery, after Christmas we’ll decorate and get everything ready for her... times flying isn’t it?! 
    We have chosen her name already, so excited to meet her! 
    15 weeks to go 💕
  • Options
    @Amie-o3 Tilly is a lovely name!

Middle names I’d put with it maybe..Tilly Rose or Tilly May to keep it short & sweet with the rest of her name 😍
  • Options
    Our nersery is back up and running as the cot was a cot bed
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions