Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021

Replies

• Options
    Thank you 🥰 oh bless you! Pregnancy really is just so terrifying! Well your levels are increasing well so that’s good and hopefully they’ll only get even better and even bigger.. try not to worry too much! At the end of the day, we can’t delay the inevitable whether it’s good or bad so just take each day as it comes and hopefully it’ll only be good, happy positive vibes ♥️
  • Options
    Yes you’re right thank you :) been shopping all day starting to get a bit crampy so gonna get time and rest for abit x 
  • Options
    Well I say crampy it’s more like a dull ache x
  • Options
    Yessss I keep having the same.. it’s like I get a surge of a “cramp” and then it passes .. I panic when I have no symptoms and I panic when I get the cramps 😂 there’s no winning!
  • Options
    Yep that’s me x
  • Options
    Sorry for the image but I’m completely freaking out!!!! It was there when I wiped and nothing on pantyliner 
  • Options
    @Siiia I have been reading all sorts of forums and they say spotting is very common in early pregnancy so don’t worry to much as long as it’s not heavy bleeding all should be ok :) if you are concerned contact epu X
  • Options
    I’ll see how I get on by Monday xx
  • Options
    Don’t worry to much am sure everything will ok :) Xx
  • Options
    Meme210Meme210 Regular
    edited Jun 28, 2020 5:47AM

Well i fudged up and been waiting all week to do a weeks indicator and hopefully get my 2-3, got test out and only bought wrong tests that just say pregnant or not pregnant. 
    I did a useless strip just because i have lots the cupboard too  - useless because the lines are always so weak on them but they are cheap to give an indication but  Shame its sunday and nowhere is open or i would go get a weeks indicator now whilst toddler and Husband are in bed.  
    Does anyone know should I keep the urine for later or is a fresh sample best? 
  • Options
    @Meme210 oh no always tomorrow I would use a fresh sample tomorrow morning :) how are you feeling today @Siiia
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I tested on 22nd, did 4 tests all positive, This is my second pregnancy i the last 4 months so i'm trying not to get excited until i pass the 12 week mark. Does anyone experience flutter like sensation on their left side? I hear twinges are normal but i'm not sure if what  feel is twinges, its more like if i took m finger and lifted it up and down really quickly on my stomach. Are those twinges?
  • Options
    Hi @Jas2020 congratulations:) am sure all will be ok got to keep thinking positive I haven’t felt that But I get period type cramps now and then and some shooting pains I think it’s all normal as everything is moving around for the baby as I’ve read! X
  • Options
    Bethany12 said:
    @Meme210 oh no always tomorrow I would use a fresh sample tomorrow morning :) how are you feeling today @Siiia
    Yes didn't end up going to get some this morning and didn't have time to get some today.   Not sure if tesco express does them, DH said they don't. So will have to get some tomorrow for Tuesday.  
  • Options
    @Bethany12 hello! Thank you, I’m doing alright just super tired today and I’ve got a bad headache.. how are you doing? No more spotting so that’s good! @Meme210 congratulations! Definitely test with a fresh batch! @Jas2020 hello and welcome! I’m sorry for your previous loss and a happier congratulations for this pregnancy! When is your EDD? I’ve not had any fluttering as such but mild twinges and mild cramps here and there.. they’re pretty random and not constant. X
  • Options
    @Siiia glad you’re okay! Yes been very tired myself today fell asleep this afternoon must have needed it x
  • Options
    Morning girls :) just had my bloods taken she said this would be the last time and if it’s doubled again ill be booked in for a scan in the next week hope everyone’s feeling ok today x 
  • Options
    Helloooooo!! Hopefully all is well for you @Bethany12. That’s a super early scan isn’t it? Won’t you be around 6weeks or so?
  • Options
    @Siiia yes very very early won’t be able to see much it’s to make sure everything is in the right place I was shocked when she said in the next or so!😂  
  • Options
    @Bethany12 haha you’re so lucky! I want to do that too lollll how’d you manage to convince them lol!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions