Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @mrsburns I’m so sad to hear this. I‘ve literally been thinking for a few hours what to say to you, but I honestly don’t know what to say. Please know my thoughts are with you and your partner 💙
  • Options
    We haven’t named him yet, we had a blessing for him at hospital but we asked for him to be Baby Burns. 

You never think that something like this will happen to you. I can’t even explain how I feel. I am lucky that I have an amazing family and husband around me for support but I don’t feel as though I will ever be the same again.  
    x

• Options
    @mrsburns I’m so incredibly saddened to hear your news, my heart breaks for you. Sending you and your family so much love, I’ll keep you in my thoughts xx
  • Options
    Thank you for everyone’s messages. I will leave you all in peace now as I don’t want to bring sadness to the group. 

best wishes x
  • Options
    @mrsburns
    I’m so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21
    I haven’t gained any weight because I’ve been really sick with HG and I’ve lost 25 pounds. I’m not sick anymore so hopefully I will start gaining weight. 
    With my daughter I only gained 15 pounds my whole pregnancy and it is in the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @Court1994 I’m thinking mine may be due to me counting calories and working out before I got pregnant, so once I got pregnant, my doctor advised me to up my calories by about 600 since I was eating 1200 a day before. It’s just hard sometimes to not compare to others gain even though I know everyone is different. I gained 29 with my son but I will surely surpass that this pregnancy 
  • Options

23 weeks today 🎉 she’s finally starting to poke out 
  • Options
    Seeing everyone's bumps has made me feel massive 🙈 this is me at 20 weeks (I'm now 22 weeks and our baby boy has grown even more) so far i havnt put any weight on, I lost 1.5 stone due to sickness in the first 15 weeks and I am still at that weight now.
  • Options
    @FingerscrossedQ You don’t look huge at all! Your bump is so cute
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 thank you. I'm definitely bigger 2nd time round. I don't know why I expected anything less my little boy was 9lb 8 so I think this time we will have another big boy 🙈
  • Options
    @FingerscrossedQ aww! I know a girl who had a 10 lb baby 🙈 I can’t imagine the pain! My son was 3 weeks early and was 6 lbs 11 oz, so I’m wondering if this one will be earlier or smaller/bigger
  • Options
    My son was three weeks early and 7pound 1 😂 I do wonder what he would have weighed but I was massive with him .. I craved chocolate cookies, donuts and full sugar coke with him this time I’ve only just been able to eat chocolate and if I have one donut or cookie I feel sick 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sometimes it’s worth it ... I had a cream egg yesterday and instantly regretted it 😂
  • Options
    I forgot to ask is anyone having many Brixton hicks yet? I am getting what I would consider as quite a few.. this morning was so intense  
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 I don’t think I’ve had any yet, I’m quite scared about them - how will I know they aren’t the real thing?! 🙈
  • Options
    Morning guys 😁 
    @FingerscrossedQ im also feeling really huge with 2nd pregnancy this time a boy but weight wise ive put the same on at same stage xxx
    @Lillian2410 ive had a few Braxton hicks on and off over last couple of weeks mild at the moment but definitely stomach tightening im glad tbh as due to placenta anterior im not feeling him move too much yet 😔 xxxx
  • Options
    That is me 21 weeks xxx
  • Options
    Question! My placenta is also anterior like @Trying4number2now and there are days/nights I can feel a lot of activity, some less or some not at all. Does anyone know when I should be properly concerned and doing the “kicks count” thing? I assume my midwife will go over it at my 25 week app but I obviously don’t want to sit on this if this is an issue. That being said if it is I fear I’ll be in the hospital daily 🙈

(I’m 23 weeks today).
  • Options
    @PaulaLarr I saw my midwife yesterday and asked her this very question 😁 her answer was no need to have concerns of a regular pattern until 24/25 weeks as this is the point where baby is big enough even with placenta anterior to have a noticeable pattern. I have only felt him move a handful of times for over a week now but his heartbeat yesterday was fine no concerns hope this helps xxxxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions