Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Thankyou for your support everybody ❤️ :) I am going to get my partner to deal with them so I don't have to and I'm hoping the lady from HR will put her foot down and get it sorted out for me will be getting partner to phone citizens advice and hmrc for me :) still in the hospital waiting to see the Dr see if he's happy to let me to home or not x
  • Options
    I'm back home have been for about an hour, spoke with the Dr and he was happy to send me home when he saw mine and babys heart rate return to normal on the graph thing had to be on it for an hour and half to make sure everything was settling, so relied my little man is doing fine in there... Been told I need to go back if I'm worried about movements again, just been told to relax and take it easy ❤️.... Thankyou again every one for getting back to me, much appreciated xx
  • Options
    @Rebecca1992 that's brilliant news hunni xxx
  • Options
    Glad your both well ! 

Hope everyone is well .. I sat outside abit today and then I felt really sick and had to go lie down 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wasn’t even that warm but I think it was the sun that made me feel poorly x
  • Options
    Update managed to get though to the maternity unit after 2 hours monitored and baby is absolutely fine just having a sleepy day 🙈 she started moving 40 minutes after I got there! 
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 hope you feel better soon hunni and I'm ok turned 40 years young today but didnt feel like a birthday at all lol xxx

@Courtj97 that's brilliant news hunni xxx
  • Options
    @Trying4number2now
    Happy Birthday 🎂 🎁 🎈 🎉 xx

@Courtj97 glad everything is OK :) xx

@Lillian2410 yea think it could be the weather iv felt really sick today as well also got a massive head ache that won't budge, trying to drink lots of water xx

Has anybody else kind of gone off food? The only thing I'm inturested in is nectarines and little oranges and loads of water and ice lollys... Partner got us pizza and chips from the take away for tea and honestly even the smell and the look of it just really put me off... I do recall this happening last time as well nearing the end I just wanted liquids and juicy fruits xx

• Options
    @Courtj97 I'm so glad all was well! Much better to air on the side of caution :) hopefully you can relax now knowing baby is happy! Xx
  • Options
    Glad you and babies are all ok @Rebecca1992 and @Courtj97
    happy birthday @Trying4number2now

@Rebecca1992 i had the ice lolly thing last time and I’ve got it this time too! Keep eating the del monte orange lollies! X 
  • Options
    I’ve just made my own ice lollies tonight too ! 😆 

they was saying on the news today that pediatric AnE is so quiet and maternity are concerned that people aren’t going in for reduced movements and other problems when they normally would so defo make sure things are kept are normal as possible... I saw Ireland have extended there lockdown until the 5th of May which is the day before my c section .. I’m not in Ireland but I imagine we won’t be far different.
  • Options
    33+2 and I am huge I’m really struggling now! Please don’t let me
    get any bigger!! It’s also way to hot!! 
    Excuse the dirty mirror our nursery is now a storage room for a few months the only thing we’ve set up is the changing unit so she can still be changed in the night but until
    carpets have been delivered we won’t be doing anything else as pointless 😞 
    been doing uncomfortable lately and pains low down, just hoping she stays in until atleast Monday if worse case as my daughters 1st birthday tomorrow! It’s already going to be a downer due to corona! I do however feel I will go early with this baby! 
  • Options
    @Chkitty our nursery looks the same, there’s all sorts in there 🙈 hoping we might get a bit of it sorted in the next few weeks but we could do with a new carpet in there too. 

@Lillian2410 I agree, I think there will be another 3 weeks on top of this one, hopefully though that might get us through the worst part! 
  • Options
    This is my bump at 33+5 I feel loads bigger than last time! Excuse the terrible fashion, bugger all fits me and I wasn’t prepared with maternity summer wear 🙈😂 
  • Options
    Its horrible when you get to the constant achy stage isn't it. I feel like all I do is walk round the house groaning 😂 
    I'm 35 weeks today! And as annoying and uncomfortable as I feel I am very grateful 🥰 had my son at 36 weeks and my daughter at 41 - definitely favour going full term after experiencing both. 
    Keeping fingers crossed this baby stays for another 2 weeks to the full term mark! Xx
  • Options
    Yeah I’m hoping for at least 37 weeks even though I have a section booked I still could go into labour at anytime.... Some days I feel fine and although restricted I have lots of energy other days I can’t move most of the day 😂 I have a nearly three year old and he loves to play on the floor n we are potty training it’s tough on my body ... also my boobs have started leaking today !
  • Options
    Lovely bumps ladies 
    @Courtj97 & @Rebecca1992 so glad babies are both ok, take it easy 😘 
    I hope you had a great a bday as possible @Trying4number2now

here’s my bump at 33+2. I’m pretty sure I’m smaller this time round! I have a bump pic from 34 weeks with my son so I’ll do a proper comparison next week...

• Options

35 and 3 days over here! I’ve been having pains low down as well and it is starting to hurt when she’s rolling around since she’s head down. I’m curious if I will go early. My son was 37 weeks 1 day, but she could easily go to 40 weeks!
    My sister in law has been dilated to a 2 for 2 weeks and still no baby! She’s over 39 weeks
  • Options
    Thanks for birthday wishes guys, didnt feel like my birthday at all but once lockdown is over going to do belated birthday celebrations xxx
  • Options

34 weeks tomorrow my daughter took the picture lol xxx
  • Options
    Happy Easter ladies hope you all have a lovely day🐇 xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions