Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Buttercupmummy I have had more discharge too. The mucus plug is thick and jelly like xx 
  • Options
    @Bethan_xo it is thicker than what i normally have 🤔 ill keep an eye on it x
  • Options
    @Buttercupmummy have you googled mucus plus to see how it looks? Its very snotty/slimey looking xx
  • Options
    @Buttercupmummy I’ve been experiencing this too, and had been getting really worried about it. I was told it was normal though, but obviously just to keep an eye on it. I’ve just had to start wearing a panty liner now, just because it felt really horrible. But I’m the same as you, it’s every time I go to the toilet I notice it. xx
  • Options
    @HippieMama4,   I think everyone knows babies do get hiccups while still in belly,    wouldn't even worry xxx  it's a normal thing , all babies get them x and yeah my braxtin hicks are rrally strong,  and I feel a lot of pressure down there and pulling pulling down sensation. Maybe won't go overdue with this one haha x 
  • Options
    Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Apr 5, 2021 5:27PM
    @Buttercupmummy @Milly:-)  I get a loooooot of discharge too...but you would know its mucus plug as it looks literally like jelly. It's more like slime rather than thick discharge x  
  • Options
    Sounds like you have similar then so sounds normal. @Bethanyjean Yeah ive googled pics but all pics look different so I wasn't sure. Ill keep an eye on it if im still worried ill mention it on Friday 😊 thanks ladies your reassurance xx
  • Options
    It’s actually scary how close it’s getting now! I feel like the first birth will be so soon. Xx
  • Options
    @Bethan_xo I know! It’s so scary how quickly it’s coming in. I got admitted to hospital on Wednesday because I had a dizzy turn and blood pressure was slightly high, I had to stay in for 24 hours. Was worried that might be me in though! Luckily things were stable through the night and in the morning. I got out the next day - but it has gave me a little push to get everything organised in case he does end up having to come early!

Also... our Baby Box arrived today.. makes it feel like it’s getting closer!!

• Options
    Is anyone else getting close to finishing werk 36 and the baby is still not head down? I am getting stressed now,  i know second babies tend to turn a bit later than first,  but still it's so worrying for me as I'm scared she won't turn :( one minute i feel her head down there , and the next days she's already somewhere else 🙈🙈🙈 it's stressing me out. 
  • Options
    @Benka96 she must still have enough space in there to wriggle around in there. Try not to worry hun. Have you got another scan or midwife appointment coming up? Im 35 weeks tomorrow but with first baby and hes head down but his legs still feel like an octopus swinging from side to side haha xx
  • Options
    Sorry @Benka96 i cant help🙈xx

Does anyone feel such strong strange movements? I swear i can feel baby girl wriggling her toes/fingers against the sides of my belly🤣xx
  • Options
    Also @Buttercupmummy will you be going back to work next week following on from the anouncement yesterday?xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean unfortunately yeah for 2 weeks i just think ill be so uncomfortable. I have such a bad headache today 😫
  • Options
    @Buttercupmummy yes I've got midwife on the 21st , but I had one q
    1 week ago and she said the baby is head down haha but then she moved again. But i feel most kicks up high , but also feel string movements in my pelvis area so maybe that would be her hands ??? 🤔🤔 so confusing lol. And yeah I often feel kicks on the sides like you haha 
  • Options
    @Milly:-) glad everything is ok and he’s staying put! 

I have no idea what position baby is in I havnt been told yet, I have midwife next week. But I’m pretty sure she isn’t head down . She isn’t in my ribs at all but she sticks her back or bum out in the middle of my belly, and I feel quite a few movements on the sides . Xx 
  • Options
    @Bethan_xo that's like me,  I feel her mostly up in the middle of my tummy , and on the sides , but she doesn't really kick my ribs haha ! Maybe they are head down somewhere but not in the pelvis,  we have to wait and see 😁
  • Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations on baby monitors? Its like the last thing we need to buy and i am so puzzled🙈xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean we got thr angel care with the alarm that goes under the matress but ive heard lots of good reviews on the Motorola ones and the bt ones xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I am 37+1 today and very ready to meet this little lady now. we finished the nursery at the weekend and I got all her clothes put away. I am just updating her hospital bag today as I have a few more bits to add. last thing to do is get the car cleaned when the rules change on Monday and pop the car seat in it. I finish work on Friday and i can't wait. @Bethanyjean we just got a camera from amazon for £20 which links up to an app on your phone, records, does noise, 2way talk, sends alerts, takes pics and everything - really good quality too. We got video monitors for our first and they broke and were so expensive. we bought 2 of these cameras, one for her bedroom and one for downstairs. xxx