Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Thank you ladies 😘 yes I'm hoping Its just my blood playing up. I have had some weird and wonderful things in my life in regards to my blood so I'm praying it will all work out. @Larat84 do you know what your numbers were for your PAPP A? xx
  • Options
    Loz27 said:
    @Newbeginnings2 Sorry to hear your having to do the injections my bmi is quite high so I’m really surprised I haven’t had to have them x
    Maybe different trust? Xx
  • Options
    Evening all seen consultant today apparently I’ve been put on the injections because yes I am over weight but it’s also because of my age. So I’m feeling a little better now. She said I’m still ok to continue with slimming world and can cycle so I’m happy about that. Not that I want to lose weight but but want to carry on with healthy eating then the hard work will begin when I’ve had my bundle of joy 😀 hope your all ok 

@ladyf-b I have replied to your inbox (I think lol) xx
  • Options
    No @Char09, I just had a letter in the post telling me (I of course freaked out as I googled so wasn’t impressed to get it through the post!) but I will ask at next midwife in 2 weeks. I know under 0.5 is considered low, baby’s neck measurement was 1.4. 
  • Options
    Yeah it must have been worrying to receive that! Plus Google defo doesnt help! Yeah babys neck was 1.1 for me its just the two bloods they are concerned about. Argh the waiting is torture xx 
  • Options
    I thought it was weird the nhs website doesn’t cover it as I try to get advice from there.

i hope everything goes ok, keep us updated if you can xx
  • Options
    Thank you and I will do! Xx
  • Options
    Hi @Char09 we've just caught up on this thread and we really hope you're hanging in there. 

Hi everyone else too. Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds buggy worth £449? Just head to Latest Discussions to find out all the details.  
  • Options
    @Char09 have my fingers crossed for you x 
  • Options
    Sorry guys I clicked post before finishing....

Just came back from the 12 week scan. Baby was bouncing around so much the sonographer laughed and said he/she is very active. Dated at 12w 5d so new due date is 23rd Nov. I feel much more at ease now and the excitement is kicking in  :D
  • Options
    @Neenaricci sounds a bit like my scan! You’re due day before me! Is it your first?
  • Options
    @LivyLouby it was amazing to see. Yes it’s my first and I’m nervous as hell! Is this your first? 
  • Options
    Hi @Char09 any news yet, I have been thinking about you a lot hoping everything is ok
    @Lpop what time is your scan on Monday, I just carnt wait mine is at 940 so I’m just going straight after I’ve done the school run 😀
  • Options
    @Nikkinarno I managed to get the 8.30am slot! Whoooo. Neither of us have a long wait in the morning xx 
  • Options
    @Neenaricci yes it’s my first also, so I’m super nervous too. Luckily my scans and screenings all came back fine yesterday. I’m anxious about weight gain as I’m really slim and struggling to eat with sickness.
  • Options
    @Nikkinarno no news yet. Having the amnio on Tuesday so hopefully will know more by the end of the week xx
  • Options
    @Char09 will have-fingers crosses for you 🤞
  • Options
    So I couldnt be patient! iv booked a gender scan for Tuesday, good luck char and you ladies having scans on Monday x 
  • Options
    Gender scan keeps going through my mind I’m trying so hard to keep it from my self knowing, I have 5 boys and 5 girls so I really don’t need to know plus I’ve never had a surprise I’ve always found out, everything I’ve bought so far is cream or white but I have bought a few items in both blue and pink 😊 
  • Options
    Morning ladies 😀. 
    Just a question I see that some of you are having a gender scan. How many weeks do you need to be to know? Also where do you go to these my oh and myself are quite keen to find out the gender I’m 15 weeks tomorrow thanks In advance ladies hope your having a lovely weekend 😀
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions