Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @LaurenR15 ahh glad you are feeling better :) bet its nice to have some routine again.

How far are you now @teeteee ?
  • Options
    I’m 14 weeks today @SunshineB 🙂 think working out daily is probably helping to tire me out that little extra ive taken down the intensity now though didn’t have much of a choice lol aren’t you 17 weeks now? Xx
  • Options
    Ahh @Hancorn8 lovely scan pic. And I’d say girl too. So exciting. 

Scan day for me me today. I’m nervous and excited to. The bad news is. The clinic text me and now said hubby can’t go 😓 I can’t believe they let me book it and then tell me the day before. I’m hoping to be able to video it and find out the gender. But I’m so gutted for my hubby. He’s being ded good about it though. 

@l@LaurenR15 glad you’re feeling better at work. I wish I was going back. I don’t think I will be now until I’m on mat leave. It’s so sad. My colleagues are like family. I’ve known them all for 10 years. We should have been going away for 3 days to Barcelona in June for our conference. Always a good get together. Gutted. 

@teeteee I bet you are tired from working out. I’m shattered with a 2.5 year old and no work out haha 

ooh and I’ve felt a bit more movement this past couple of days. Really soft thuds but defo baby. X
  • Options
    Ahhh that's amazing that you are feeling stuff now @teeteee ! Yeah I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. I think I've been feeling baby but the feeling are so light I second guess myself lol but almost feel like someone is tapping me on the inside!

Aww @wlj that is really unfair 😭 can't believe they have done that. I really would like to hope they would let you record or maybe even facetime 💗
  • Options
    Oh that’s so rubbish!! How have they justified that!! 😤 we have some hospitals now allowing a partner to scans again but private clinics now going the other way? Sorry for you both that he can’t be there I hope it goes well & you get to find out the gender so exciting! Is a dvd not included? Ive booked my gender scan & I think we get a 10 pics & a short dvd they also do a sneak peak couple mins or so of 4D. Hopefully yours is the same @WLJ xx

yeh on top of working out I’m my youngest is also 2 n half and she doesn’t sit still and refuses naps most days now 😅😅 probably would help me if I could nap for an hour during the day 😫🤣

@SunshineB they say we feel them earlier in subsequent pregnancies I felt my second from 13 weeks too but my first I never felt anything until I was around 20 weeks, you know what your feeling once you’ve had a baby already even at baby number 5 I was at first thinking mmmm maybe it’s wind? 🤣 but I can tell the difference now this ones really active especially on the Doppler it’s like there’s a boxing match going on 😂 hope it stays this way all the way through though xxx
  • Options
    Aww that's so amazing though @teeteee . I'm sure it's the baby I'm feeling as the movements always seem to be below my belly button, and they sometimes happen in the same place quite quick after I felt it first time.
    Xx
  • Options

Confirmed a girl. No idea how she could tell haha. My husband said “that our Isabella” lol x
  • Options

They gave us a cannon too. Grace was so excited to make a Big Bang 
  • Options
    @WLJ 💗💗 a baby girl ! Congratulations. I can't believe they just told you hubby cannot go! What's the reasoning?! We are in a much better situation now. 

It's scary to think you are going to be off until mat. It's bloody horrible. Xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! 😁😁😁💖💖💖💖 @WLJ 🥳🥳🥳 glad all is well xxx
  • Options
    That sounds like baby 🥰 @SunshineB I love when they get bigger & stronger I have so many recordings of mine stretching in weird positions made my belly look so weird 🤣 xxx
  • Options
    Awww yet @wlj congratulations!!! Is Grace happy to have a little sister on the way?! Lovely picture 😍 big smiles all around.

@teeteee awww I hope so!!! It does feel different to anything I've felt before! Aw I bet that is so amazing to see! 

When is our next scan?! I need to see more babies 😍 xx
  • Options
    @teeteee hopefully you will be feeling better soon. I'm 17weeks today and definitely have more energy than I did. Morning sickness finally starting to go too!

@SunshineB I get a few taps, but mine are mostly the occasional fidget or the feeling of baby pushing on the inside of my abdomen.

@WLJ I'm so sorry your hubby wasn't allowed last minute. I suspect they've known for a while but didn't want to lose business? Congrats on the girly 🥰 what percentage was your nubologists again? I've decided not to book a private scan, but my anomaly even is in 17 days... not counting 😂🥴

@LaurenR15 I'm glad work is going well! I've still heard nothing so I've not a clue what my plan is. I think I will probably be furloughed until end July as which point they'll offer me to start my mat leave, and I will say no. But I think they will offer me some admin work in an office instead of being downstairs getting up close and personal with colleagues/animals/clients 
  • Options
    @rainbows01 I wouldn't know what the other things feel like so tapping is the best way I can describe it 😂
    Eeekkk we have our scan on the same day, 9th of June!! I can't wait till Tuesday when I can say, its 2 weeks away lol.
    Hopefully if everything is ok, i can book a private one for a few weeks after.

• Options
    My gender scan is two weeks tomorrow (7th June) I’ll be so nervous on the lead up 🙈 @SunshineB

oh I hope so @Rainbows01 I haven’t worked out today I usually rest weekends and I’m still knackered 😴 looking forward to my energy returning. Glad your feeling better & the morning sickness is getting better x

• Options
    @SunshineB yes we do! I'm hoping to book a 4D scan once baby is bit bigger. We went at 28 with my son and it was really good. The clinic said the best images are captured from weeks 26-30 because baby is filled out and well-developed, but not too big to make it hard to see, so we chose smack bang in the middle.
  • Options
    Ahhh that's good to know @Rainbows01 ! I'm honestly not sure on 4D scans, the pictures of them sort of creep me out a bit lol.
    Plus, then private clinics near me aren't offering the fancy scans currently. Just basic 2D reassurance and 2D gender scans. 
    I only want to go so OH can see baby too as it's so amazing x
  • Options
    Rainbows01Rainbows01 Regular
    edited May 23, 2020 1:46PM
    @SunshineB 😂 theh do look so alien-like sometimes 😂 I'll see if I can find my son's for you. It might still creep you out, but he looks like an orange version of how he was when he was born - no alien! You're right though, the clinics near me are the same I think. Hopefully by August things might have changed 😊
  • Options
    😂😂 yeah so many people have had them and say they are amazing, I guess the video is better than the actual pictures @rainbows01
    Your nub guess on nubologists is another boy wasn't it?x
  • Options
    Thanks girls. It was annoying as the scan equipment wasn’t as clear as the hospital one and I didn’t get any great pics. But was just good to see all is normal and growing welll. Just 5 weeks until the next scan 😅 x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions