Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @pouup8 awww that is so cute! Bet you are missing your little doggy 💗
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well. I was in the due in December group, however I had my first scan today & measuring 14 weeks - due November 24th... is it ok to join? x
  • Options
    SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited May 26, 2020 8:28PM
    Welcome @Samantha2020 and congratulations!! Lovely scan 😍 How are you?x
  • Options
    @Samantha2020 congratulations and welcome ❤️ lovely scan xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies ☺️ I’m great ...big sigh of relief today for sure & finally beginning to feel more human! How are you all getting on? x
  • Options
    @SunshineB that's amazing! 🥰 any more strong movements? I was being gently thudded last night when I got into bed and I wasn't sure if it was baby this time or gas 😂 since I was lying down, I haven't felt movement lying down yet. This evening though, no huge movements, but baby can't stop squirming 🥰 ... 2 weeks today, but who's counting?! 😂

@pouup8 I love your names! We also had a girls names picked out.. Phoebe. But I don't think it's meant to be! And I am totally good with that 😍 my scan was also 13+4! I really love your reveal idea! Basically I love anything that includes dogs 😅 

@Samantha2020 of course you're welcome! Bummer for you that you had to start in a different group, but I promise we are just as friendly 😅 I'm like you a bit. I started off as due 5th Nov, but have also been put back to 31st Oct 🎃 (since it was only a day I thought I'd stay here!) Tell us about yourself 😊 my name is Rachel, I'm am RVN from Gloucestershire. My husband and I already have a little boy called Zach who is two in July and I'm currently 17+3 with baby no.2 (4th pregnancy - one miscarriage, one chemical) which nub theory very obviously suggests another boy, but we shall soon see!

Girls we should try the rolling post again soon, once we've all got ouf our new due dates 😂 🙈
  • Options
    Samantha2020Samantha2020 Regular
    edited May 26, 2020 9:05PM
    @Rainbows01 Thanks for being so welcoming! The other group were lovely but I’ll take that wk ahead happily as it’s been a rough few months! Initially my estimated due date was 1st Dec (which is my birthday) so actually quite nice to have it moved a bit! 
    a Hallowe’en baby - how lovely 🎃. 
    My names Samantha and I’m 32 living in Newcastle (originally from Glasgow). This will be our 1st baby & currently 14wks, but 2nd pregnancy (mmc in October last year at roughly 10wks). I bet your little boy is keeping you very busy just now! I’m currently furloughed so the days can be looong! xx
  • Options
    @Samantha2020 I'm doing ok. Same as you,  days are long on furlough, and I've no idea whats happening with work. Im so sorry for the loss you had, this will be our first baby, after a chemical pregnancy last September. So pleased you feel more at ease after today 💗 such lovely news.

@Rainbows01 no strong movements like the weekend, but I have been getting the odd feeling where is feels like my tummy flips? Like when you drive over a hill or a dip in the road lol I don't know how else to describe it! 
    Awww! Do you seem to have a more active baby at night then do you think?
    Ohh I know...officially less than 2 weeks now as hopefully if baby poses will have known since earlier today 💗💙 
    Good idea about the rolling post. For those that find out the gender, we can put the corresponding heart in the post too!
  • Options
    @Samantha2020 oh dear 😕 do you mean nausea? Is it starting to pass? If not, fingers crossed it will soon! I suffered too, it's just been the last few days where I havn't felt any . Now I need to stop myself from eating. I found out Dominos deliver Ben and Jerry's earlier, and I REALLY had to stop myself 😂

Definitely nice not to be due on your birthday, although, if they do come on your birthday, it'll just be an extra special present 🥰

Sorry to hear about your mmc. No other words other than it absolutely sucks doesn't it. But how wonderful to have a healthy scan today! You must be in cloud 9 right now.

Yes he is, but luckily he's just learning how to out his trains together himself, so I get a bit of peace. But in all honesty, he's a bit of an angel, which makes me think our second might be a terror 🙈😂

• Options
    @SunshineB yes absolutely to the hearts, that's a great idea! I absolutely know what you mean with somersault feeling. Possibly, but it's just been the last two days so who knows. Before that it was sporadic in the afternoon and barely ever in the morning 🤷‍♀️ I hope they sleep at night! 
  • Options
    @rainbows01 Mine seems to be more afternoon but I think that's because I'm at home and not doing anything. If I was at work I don't think I would notice it at all . It seems to have gone quieter after it's big movement at the weekend 😂 tired itself out! 
  • Options
    @SunshineB I spoke with work today who advised it’s very unlikely we’ll return in June so another month of doing nothing 😔. I definitely feel much calmer this eve than I have in wks, but we probably won’t fully relax until they arrive, then we’ll worry about them for the rest of our lives 😂. 

@Rainbows01 yeah the nausea has been awful...not sick very much but constantly feeling rubbish. Yesterday was my first stay of feeling human again 🤞 it continues this way for all of us! 

Oh no 🤦🏼‍♀️ pizza and Ice cream - 2 of my fav things! 

A loss at any point is just horrible, but so many have suffered and these forums are proof of that! We were so lucky to have some good news today and for that I’m so thankful ☺️. 

They do say you don’t get two the same 🤣 fingers crossed the new baby isn’t too much of a little devil, though the cheeky ones are usually lots of fun!!

xx
  • Options
    @samantha2020 that's good that you know June is a right off at least. I feel on edge some days as I have no idea when I'm going back lol I feel they will email on a Friday saying come back Monday 🙈😫 which I know they can but a weeks notice would be nice. Also, I'd like to go back after my scan which is 2 weeks today 🤞
  • Options
    @SunshineB hopefully they don’t spring it on you like that! Do they know about your pregnancy yet? I haven’t told my work as I was waiting til after my scan... now I’m thinking since they can’t see me another wk or 2 won’t matter lol. How many wks will you be at the next scan? So exciting! 
    Far too warm in here today... no chance of any sleep! 
  • Options
    I think we are all counting down to the days to scans now 😆 8 days till private. Far too long till 20 week scan 🙄 16+1 today but still no baby movement. Dying to feel the baby like you lovelies have 💟

@Samantha2020 nothing worse, I was the same! Never sick but always felt rubbish and grotty but feel loads better now I'm over 16 weeks took a little while but energy does finally come back!! Xxx
  • Options
    Morning all, I've been stalking in the background, really enjoying the updates and scan pics. 

Welcome @Samantha2020 - glad you're feeling better and congratulations :) 

@LaurenR15, @SunshineB, @Rainbows01 really enjoying your posts and glad all is going well for everyone 💙

@WLJ congratulations on the little girl, although we already knew right 😉 those nubologists!! 

@teeteee looking forward to your 20 week scan to see what you're having!! 

Sorry if I've missed anyone, hope everyone is coping ok still with lockdown. Certainly helps that the sun is shining! 

My updates: 
    Had a private scan on Saturday, at 16+4. DP was allowed to come which was amazing, confirmed a boy (already knew!!) and all is looking perfect. He was stood up in my womb which was sonographer found quite fascinating 💙 

I've also reached the point where I can see pokes from the outside, hopefully have attached a short clip (link) so you can see. Took a while for DP to spot it (it's a small movement of my waistband) but I have a very wriggly boy! 
    https://streamable.com/bjwrjk 

We're getting the paddling pool out today, going to be a warm one again ☀️
  • Options
    @samantha2020 yeah work new when I was nearly 8 weeks as that's when all the lockdown stuff started happening so I ended up telling them so they have known a while. When I left on the 25th of March, the other girl in the office said she was pregnant too 🙈 she's 2 weeks behind me so was very early at that stage. So there 2 of us in sales and both pregnant 🙈😂 so I don't think we are in their good books 🤷🏼‍♀️
    My scan is on the 9th of June and I'll be 19 + 2.

@LaurenR15 I started feeling mine at 16 weeks so hopefully you'll feel things soon! Like I said, if I was at work I don't think I would notice it.

Awww wow @hannah9000 that's lovely! Do you have a picture?! I saw the video 😍 that's amazing xx
  • Options
    Morning everyone. I also have been very quiet sorry - working full time from home looking after a 2 year old whilst struggling with awful nausea has left me with no energy at the end of the day! 

Lovely to see your updates and scan pictures! Today is finally my dating scan, I’m 13+3 (unless they tell me otherwise at the scan 😊)

xx
  • Options
    Thanks @SunshineB, I do have some pics but didn't want to bombard the thread....since you asked though....😂

Top to bottom: 
    1. Normal side view 
    2. Stood up in my womb (kinda leant forward resting on my placenta) 
    3. Scary alien face 

• Options
    Hey @Welshmami2018 hope you are ok!! Don't forget to share some piccies later!!

Aww wow @hannah9000 they look amazing! Can't believe that second shot 😍 xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions