Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @teeteee that's exciting! I think yours must be the next scan 🥰

@SunshineB yes 96% boy so I think we're just looking at confirmation 😂 the nub is super super obviously abou, even to me, who is usually hopeless at it!

@WLJ it's a shane if wasn't very clear, but yes, at least it's another check and another opportunity to see baby 😍
  • Options
    Ahh sorry @teeteee I didn't see your comment! Not long to wait till yours now! So exciting!!

@Rainbows01 ahh yes I remember seeing it now lol I don't have a clue what I'm looking for but I remember yours being obvious 😂😂
    I keep studying mine and I just can't see a thing lol I asked someone in a different thread on her and they said they were struggling to make it out, so must have been a wriggly baby which it was.

I keep feeling tapping again 🥰 I keep tapping back too to see if it does it more 😂 not sure it would feel me though!? Lol 

I'm glad all seems to be well @wlj that most be a relief xx
  • Options
    😁😁 just cant wait to know if it’s another pink or our one & only blue so I can start buying little bits 🥰 @Rainbows01 & @SunshineB

thats so funny keep tapping back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 once you’re much further along they do respond my little ones were probably annoyed by me all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣 xx

• Options
    Ahh sorry I missed loads of messages. Wow you’re scans are soon. My anomaly scan is 5 weeks away. I’d never have lasted that long haha. 

Eek we have chosen the full name. So exciting. 

Yeah they will definitely know you’re tapping in a few weeks. It says that you can make them Juno by sneezing. So cute x
  • Options
    Awww I can't wait for that @teeteee 💗

@wlj aww really?! I wonder if they jump when you inhale your cupa tea and have a coughing fit like I just did 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ x
  • Options
    Rainbows01Rainbows01 Regular
    edited May 24, 2020 8:27AM
    @SunshineB hahahaha 😂😂😂😂 I know they must be thinking what the heck is going on?!

So I feel baby everyday, but really sparse and usually only when I'm sitting down. They're the small pushing and wriggling movements. They're really small like.

But OMG I was just having a poke and out of nowhere he kicked me back! And I saw it on my belly! WHAAAAT?! I was not expecting that, especially when his movements otherwise are SO small. But he's gone back to me not feeling him now 😂🙈
  • Options
    I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. With my son, I felt my first real 'kick' at 18weeks so I guess 17 is normal, but he's just so quiet otherwise that it majorly shocked me 😬
  • Options
    Omg @rainbows01 that's amazing 😭😭 as if you felt that now!! That's crazy.
    I tend to feel money more on an afternoon when  I'm sat down. This morning when I woke up, one side of my bed was really hard compared to the other lol so I was feeling around and OH told me off and said stop poking it Haha I was literally gently pushing. 
    He hasn't seen how hard they push with that ultrasound thing so he thinks I'm being rough....pppffytt 
  • Options
    @SunshineB, yes! Feeling anything in the morning is rare for me too, I wonder why? Hahaha your OH sounds like mine 😅 don't poke when he's there 😂🙈
  • Options
    Yeah I don't things in a morning however today before dinner I felt something different. Maybe just general movement. I'm calling it a somersault lol 🥰
    😂😂 they are funny aren't they @rainbows01 !
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 @SunshineB ahh wow. So amazing. Apparently my placenta in anterior which I only found out yesterday. I think I only felt grace properly at 20 weeks. So anything is lovely. X
  • Options
    Ahh that's annoying @wlj ! Can they move when they are anterior?
    I know of 4 ladies that have been told they have a low lying placenta,one is right in front of the birth canal, and they are all having to have additional scans at 32 weeks I think to check if it has moved or they may need a c section! I've never heard of that happening until now and it seems really common x
  • Options
    I had an anterior placenta with my last pregnancy but I still felt her from early & all throughout the pregnancy had harsh jabs the bigger she got god knows how they would of felt if my placenta was posterior 👀👀😂😂  hoping its either of those this time too 🤞🏽 The thought of a Low lying placenta scares me because of the possibility of needing a section 😫 xx
  • Options
    @WLJ I've for the same love, they told me at 12 weeks. Fingers crossed we don't wait to long to feel the baby 💗 

Glad all you ladies are doing okay. Can't wait to see more baby scans. Our private is 4th of June and 20 week scan is 25th of June 😯 ages away !!

@Rainbows01 can't believe you felt the baby kick!! Bloody amazing xxx
  • Options
    Yeah that’s placenta Previa which is when it’s low, partically or fully covering the cervix. So you blood a lot through pregnancy and also need a lot of bed rest. My mum had that with me. And needed an emergency c section 6 weeks early. My colleague has it now and has had constant admissions and monitoring after heavy bleeds. She didn’t tell me in the 12 weeks so I’m hoping it’s a mistake. It can move she said to as we grow. 
    I felt her before so I can feel slight stuff for sure. X
  • Options
    Fingers crossed they move guys @LaurenR15 @wlj

Omg I just felt baby well strong!! 😭😂 it actually shocked me and made me jump lol x
  • Options
    @SunshineB ahh that’s crazy haha can’t wait for all that. They say an active baby is a healthy baby 🥰
  • Options
    I hope so @wlj ! I'm so surprised that I feel it a lot but I am very slim, or was lol. I was in size 6 jeans but my mum found me some spare size 12 in her attic and they fit me like a glove now 😂 x
  • Options
    @SunshineB sorry for delay in response...  we actually want to do a gender reveal with our dog, so not until mid July (our dog is with my parents in laws) I love my dog and cant imagine going through milestones without her.  Since she loves shredding toys, we're gonna order a toy with inside blue or pink filling. She will get the gender for us by shredding it!!!

@Rainbows01 I love the names you've picked, so hard to pick names for boys.  I'm thinking Abigail, Estelle, Luna.... No clue for little dudes, honestly after this girly nub I cant even imagine having a boy!  B)

• Options
    pouup8pouup8 Regular
    edited May 25, 2020 12:20PM
    @teeteee sameee, I've seen so many nubs on facebook, after 10 seconds at my scan I knew I was having a girl hahaha... I'm an expert. 

And yes some can turn into boys but mine was 13+4 lol 

@WLJ Congrats on the little girl <3 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions