Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @laurenr15 good luck today!!!!! How exciting 😬🥰 I'm sorry your wreath doesn't check hr at 16week check  but today will be even better!!

@dimples87 a but of mum anxiety is totally normal. I still panic about everything! But if you feel like it's getting too much, maybe you should speak to your gp?

@SunshineB yay for seeing movement!! I keep trying to catch it on video, but no luck!

@WLJ you will feel her soon! Any day now she'll jump into action 🥰

@teeteee haha at your dream 😂 I'vehad weird dreams every night, but I can't remember any other than this morning's about sausages and beans 🤷‍♀️

It's my husband's birthday today, so I spent 4hrs yesterday baking his cake... very difficult with a little chocolate thief standing next to me 😂

Hope @lauralouke and @hannah9000 are both doing okay 🥰

I briefly spoke to my work. I'm definitely furloughed until end of June, probably longer. And then what capacity I return to work in is mostly my decision, theh said they'd try to work out whatever makes me comfortable. I'm super lucky they look after me so well. 
  • Options
    @rainbows01 since then I haven't felt too much so it has me worried now 😂 it's like it does these big movements and then it gets lazy foe a few days haha!

Hope your hubby has a lovely day! Your work is so good!
    I literally have heard nothing from 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I swear it's like working for MI5 x
  • Options
    @SunshineB ahh don't worry 😊 it's just that early on. If you think about it, most movements will be too small to feel yet and also, if baby happens to be doing big kicks behind your placenta or into your back, you definitely won't feel those yet. So it's just luck of the draw what position baby has got into when they kick big! Yesterday was a major panic day for me yesterday as I barely felt baby for so long, even when I sat down, but sure enough I was kicked plenty last night and this morning in bed. It's not limited to, but mostly lower left abdomen. Happens to all of us this early on 😊
  • Options
    Yeah I think it was definitely moving around yesterday @rainbows01 as during the day ar different times I kept feeling pressure on my right, so maybe it was stretching out. Was a weird uncomfortable feeling lol.

Awww it let you rest for a little but and then partied the night away lol.
    Yeah like you say, they are still so tiny!xx
  • Options
    Oh also, my results for baby's blood test came back yesterday and baby is rhesus negative too so no anti-D injections!
  • Options
    @SunshineB aww your reasons for both are lovely the part about closeness with girls is a big thing for me too I’m so glad my girls have each other I don’t have a sister & would love too have had one 🥰 but god blessed me with my miserable little brother 😂

i think when I had my first I wanted a boy then when they told me she was a girl I couldn’t be more happy went crazy shopping with my mum & haven’t stopped shopping for pink since 🙊🤣 I was worried about having gender disappointment though I know how real that is for some people. I think with us having gone through a life changing loss changed us completely 💞 so gender really doesn’t bother me as long as baby is all well & healthy just another best friend for the girls as they grow they’ll always have each other 💖💖
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 I’m glad it’s not just me having strange dreams 😂 I hope your husband has a great birthday & the cake goes down a treat my favourite 😍 glad you don’t have to have those injections my sister in law had them and said how painful they were 😖 xx
  • Options
    Yey that's fab news @Rainbows01 !

Awww that's lovely @teeteee . Yes the main things is happy and healthy. That's what I'm more concerned about for my scan so hopefully everything is ok xx
  • Options
    I totally get that that’s my worry at every scan @SunshineB I do feel a little calmer once that 20 week one is over & all is well 🙏🏽🤞🏽❤️  I’m sure you will too wish mine was as close still 4 n half weeks to to 😩 xx
  • Options
    Yeah @teeteee I'll feel better when next week is gone lol.

Hope all is ok @LaurenR15 xx
  • Options
    Then you can start shopping 🥰❤️ @SunshineB

hope your scan went amazing 🥰 @LaurenR15
  • Options
    Loving all the chat to catch up on. 

But geez is @LaurenR15 keeping us in suspense or what lol. Come onnn we need pics and gender 😍

x
  • Options
    I would like to introduce our baby boy who has the longest legs like mammy and daddy 💙💙
  • Options

• Options
    Awwwww congratulations!! 🥰🥰💙💙💙 lovely they let you have the 4D sneak peek 🥰 @LaurenR15

• Options
    Awww congratulations @Laurenr15 !! He does look very leggy doesn't he 😍😍 x
  • Options
    @teeteee thank you 💙 I know the 4D is amazing for 17 weeks. Not long for you woohoo xxx

@SunshineB leggy little bean 💙 was amazing xxx
  • Options
    @LaurenR15 that is fantastic news!!! 💙💙💙
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 thank you lovely 💙 feel weird knowing I'm going to have a little baby son!? 💙
  • Options
    Hello mommies. So sorry for my disappearance, I have missed every one here. DH and I have been busy moving house, we are well settled now, just work keeping me busy. 

I see everyone has been all good, very thankful for that🌸

@LaurenR15 such a cutie, you almost got a tear out.of me but I'm strong😂, I'm happy everything is going well. 
    Mine will be on the 21st of June
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions