Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I’ve had all boy on those so far tried a few different charts probably not correct as usual 🤣 @SunshineB wow that’s a lot of boys in the family it could spin round and miss a generation so you have a girl 🥰💖

that’s crazy that you saw your belly move this early I’ve always been so much further along what a moment that must of been for you 🥰💖 I was annoyed that my scan report never said where the placenta was this time I guess I’ll find out at the gender scan xx

I have my 16 week check tomorrow too @LaurenR15 mine was originally booked for a phone app. I’ve heard a few women say the same about them not listening in for them at 16 weeks anymore sounds so crazy as my youngest is only 2 and they listened in when I was pregnant with her. Ive always listened in once a day at home until baby has a regular pattern. Aww I bet your so excited!! Mine is on Sunday I just hope this week flys by 😅

• Options
    @SunshineB is that a private scan love? It's difficult isn't it, I just wish we knew baby was okay ! I wish I could feel little bit its like you. I bet it was a beautiful site to see ❤️xxx

@teeteee they said they don't do it as the baby is small and they couldn't find heart beat and they were sending people for unnecessary scans. It's a shame like! I was excited to hear but never mind!

I hope our week flies and we can see baby very soon !!! Xxx
  • Options
    Well you never know I guess @teeteee ! Not long till we know either way!
    I know and I've been getting myself so upset too not thinking I'm going to feel anything. 
    I can only think its because I'm so slim.
    I remember when I had a colonoscopy to diagnose my Coeliac disease,  they had a light at the end of the camera. There was a student nurse there and the Dr pulled back my goen to show her that you could see the light, that was in my intestines, through my skin!! How bizarre. 

@LaurenR15 no it's my anomaly scan with NHS. They book you in between 18 and 22 weeks I think so they put me in on the early end I guess.
    Ohh it was amazing! Hopefully you'll feel something soon. I think I'm only feeling it as I'm at home not doing anything. Tend to feel most mid afternoon and that's when I would be working. I'm sure baby is all good in there 💗 xx
  • Options
    Evening ladies. Ahh so nice to hear you felt the baby kick @SunshineB what a special moment. 
    They stil do 16week Doppler in my area but I can see why they don’t do it in other areas. 
    I’m counting the second until I can felt her bobbing around in there. I was decorating on Saturday and was like hmmm I don’t even feel pregnant lol. Im ready for the next stage of feeling more pregnant now. 
    Can’t wait to see all these scans and hear genders this week. So exciting xx
  • Options
    It was amazing @wlj !! Have you been quite active? I'm assuming I can only feel mine already as I've not been on the go all day 🤷🏼‍♀️
    It was a very active baby in the 22 week scan too so must be a wriggler I guess lol I was thinking of eating some fizzy sweets before my scan next week but the sonographer might hate me for doing that 😂
    How long till your NHS scan now?xx
  • Options
    Wow thats crazy 😯🙊 @SunshineB I’m glad you’ve had reassurance that lil bub is just fine bouncing around 🥰 I usually feel this little one more in the mornings like now there’s a lot of activity happening 🥰 aww so many scans coming up starting to get exciting on the board now! 😁

@LaurenR15 yeh I’ve heard it’s been causing anxiety for a lot of mums it was just a wow for me as my littlest one is only 2 so much changes constantly from one pregnancy to the next 🙊 I’ll see what my midwife says this morning when she calls as I don’t think I’ll have an app at 24 but 28 weeks I remember them saying that will be face to face as they start measuring bump from then on 
    aww not long now you’ll see baby & hear his/her heartbeat does your clinic do a sneak peak in 4D during your gender scan too? Xx 

• Options
    @WLJ do you have an anterior again this time? X
  • Options
    @SunshineB it’s on 24th. Feels like ages away. 
    @teeteee I have an anterior on this time but wasn’t last time. I could feel her from about 17-18 weeks and saw kicks from 20 weeks. So I’m 18 weeks tomorrow. So I’m hoping any day now really. It’s making me feel very in limbo. 
    I am pretty hectic though and only really sit down at 9pm and I have to remember it’s only like 190g. So will have to put some chunk on to kick through my chubby belly haha
    x
  • Options
    @teeteee I think mine is taking advance of the lie ins while we can lol. I don't feel anything till mid afternoon. 
    Did your midwife call?

Awww hopefully it goes quick @wlj !! And hopefully you start feeling stuff soon. I read with anterior placentas, that they can grow downwards! Maybe that could be happening to you so that's why you aren't feeling anything yet? As they are very small and low down aren't they x
  • Options
    Hope everyone has had a good day 😍

@WLJ fingers crossed for us too feel
    Lots of movements soon! You 20 week is a day before mine, 25th is mine! 

@t@teeteee did the midwife call? Not sure on the 4D I really hope so! Xxx
  • Options
    @LaurenR15 yeah I’ve just been reading the Kicks count app and it does say that normal people feel kicks from 16-24 weeks. Anterior can mean that it’s more towards 24 weeks. Boooo. But after 24 weeks we should speak to the midwife if we don’t feel much x
  • Options
    @WLJ seems years away doesn't it!!

Any advise on stress in pregnancy? I'm really struggling at work at the moment and I'm worried what effect all the stress is having on the baby. I'm ready to just walk it's unbareable 😢xx
  • Options
    @WLJ oh I think I got confused I thought you had one last time too.. like you say if your having hectic days you could just be missing it as they’re so light still. I mainly feel it in the mornings before I get up then I’m on the go all day too dont usually notice much in the evenings unless I’m really concentrating maybe a little tap here and there & hasn’t been every day that I notice movement too. Like you I can’t wait for big proper movements & then you learn baby’s pattern xx

@SunshineB ha you might have a nice chilled bub not one that wakes at the crack of dawn & thinks they’re a bird like my youngest still does! 😅😂 

yeh @LaurenR15 & @SunshineB my midwife called didn’t last long at all! Booked in for 24 weeks call & then 28 weeks onwards will be face to face if nothings changed by the 24 week one. She did say scans hadn’t changed yet so partners still can’t go but she said they know as each day passes like us I guess I still have 5 weeks till my 20 week one who knows what may of changed by then 🤞🏽

I hope they do give you a sneak peak cant wait to know if we have another team pink or blue on the board 😍😁😁
  • Options
    Has anyone had any weird gender dreams? I dreamt last night that I was at this weird gender place that looked like a sweet shop 😂 and they told you the gender via the computer after scanning me 😂😂🙊🙊 and it was a boy 👀 which probably means it’s another girly for me 😂😁 clearly the upcoming scan is on my mind 🥰 xx
  • Options
    That sounds like a fun dream @teeteee 😂 any dreams I have had have been baby boys 🙈 which I think is just due to me thinking it will be a boy with so many in the family.
    Tomorrow @Laurenr15 😬😬💗💙 

Xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB it was so weird 🤣🤣 I always think if you dream of one sex it will be the opposite 😌 could also be the fact that I’ve got all girls an expect I’m having another & will never get a little boy sometimes things play on your subconscious mind deep down I feel perfectly happy with another girl I’ve got her whole name ready just want to know so I can start buying & will be lovely to match her with her big sister 😍 I loved doing that with my two older ones their age gap is the same as these younger two will be they always looked like twins but 3 years in age difference 🤣🤣 I feel like that’s all I can make anyway I’m like a photo copier of girls girls girls 😍😍🤣🤣🙊

good luck tomorrow @LaurenR15 Can’t wait to see pics and hear how it went 🥰💖💙
  • Options
    Aww how lovely @teeteee ! How does your OH feel about being surrounded by potentially 5 girls?!  Xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB & @teeteee thank you both ❤️ hope you are both keeping well and safe xxxx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I think the poor sods used to life being outnumbered 😂🙊 he said he’s going to make himself a man cave outside 🤣 I think he would love a boy though he loves his sport uno the usual & our girls are not interested at all bless him. Do you or your OH have a preference in gender? X
  • Options
    I'm good thanks @LaurenR15 hope you are too. Excited for news and pictures from you tomorrow 💙💗

@teeteee it's a funny one as we want both for different reasons.  Adam wants a girl as he always saw us with a girl and a girl would be different from all the boys in his family! I've always wanted a girl as I'm so close to mum and Gran and I would love closeness myself. We both want a boy as Adam's youngest full blood brother has a little boy who we dote on and spend a lot of time with. So a boy would be lovely for them to play and grow up today and be close. So either way we'll be happy but sad at the same time 😂 but there's only one in there so it's one if the other.
    How about you?xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions