Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @teeteee wahoo to no strep-b!! I'm very jealous of the sleep situation 😂

@LaurenR15 omg as if he woke you playing with Oliver 🤦‍♀️🙈 that sleep sounds incredible! I had a good-ish sleep. 9.30-11, 11-1, 1-3.30, 3.30-5.30. First one was my husband waking me as he got in bed (because I was splayed out over the whole bed) the rest were toilet breaks 🤣

@MrsBeeL good luck with your scan!

@WLJ happy birthday to Grace 🎁
  • Options
    Baby is measuring perfectly, estimated to be 5lb8oz at the moment! BP and everything else was fine! Finally a good appointment 🙌
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Baby is measuring perfectly, estimated to be 5lb8oz at the moment! BP and everything else was fine! Finally a good appointment 🙌
    YAY!!!!!!
  • Options
    @WLJ happy Birthday to Grace, hope she's enjoying her day🌸
  • Options
    @teeteee may I ask more about your induction, how come u already know u are going to have 1, this side things are done differently. U are only induced if it's necessary, e.g. exceeding 41weeks of pregnancy 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL oh well done baby!! So pleased you had a good appt 🙌🙌

I've had some real period type cramps today, but they've just eased off now
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL woohoo! Well done you and baby ❣️❣️xx

@Rainbows01 the toilet trips are a killer 😬 why do all these pains keep starting and stopping?! Little monkeys xx
  • Options
    @teeteee whooo that’s ace. Only me with strep B then. 
    @MrsBeeL that’s ace news. So happy things went well for you. 
    @First-time-mommy thank you. She had a super day. 
    @Rainbows01 I’m with you on broken sleep. I was awake 2-5. So annoying but it’s my own fault for not switching off. 
    X
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!!

and that’s one day closer for all of us till we meet and cuddle our babies 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL must be a relief to know all you're going through is worth it to keep baby cooking a bit longer 😊 but also great that baby is a good weight, so would likely be doing fine if you needed to whip him out sheepish. When's your next check?

@WLJ Ahahaha love that photo so much!!! Those are the best!

@LaurenR15 yep, I think I went to the loo 3? Times last night? But also, as much as it hurts, I think I need those little walks to the loo because my hips loosen up quickly?
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 Wednesday with the consultant. I’m desperate to get done more of an idea from them of induction timing so hopefully they can answer! And hopefully he’s got a few more weeks. Although he keeps engaging and popping out and these pains and tightenings are still going strong. Midwife yesterday didn’t think I had long.apparently they see a lot of early births with hypertension because the body knows the placenta isn’t right and it’s safest for baby and mum to get baby out. So we’ll see!
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:

that’s great news! Lovely weight too! Do you have an induction date yet? X
  • Options
    WLJ said:
    @teeteee whooo that’s ace. Only me with strep B then. 
    @MrsBeeL that’s ace news. So happy things went well for you. 
    @First-time-mommy thank you. She had a super day. 
    @Rainbows01 I’m with you on broken sleep. I was awake 2-5. So annoying but it’s my own fault for not switching off. 
    X
    This is an amazing pic! ☺️ Bless her 🤩💕
  • Options
    @First-time-mommy I’m having an induction as I’ve requested it due to losing my 3rd daughter in 2016 at 35 weeks pregnant from a chromosome disease 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL ooh that sounds promising! 😬 

Period cramps have hit in full swing this morning. Fingers crossed cervix is just dilating behind the scenes!!
  • Options
    @teeteee no not yet. Am hoping the consultant on Wednesday can tell me more! 
    Do you have your induction date set? 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL oh okay I hope you get a date set then 🤞🏽 I should get mine tomorrow after my growth scan 🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • Options
    teeteee said:
    @MrsBeeL oh okay I hope you get a date set then 🤞🏽 I should get mine tomorrow after my growth scan 🤞🏽🤞🏽
    Ooo that’s exciting!!!
  • Options
    Honestly these cramps and tightenings are so painful today 😬
  • Options
    @teeteee bet you can't wait!! 

@MrsBeeL maybe now's the time!! 😬😬