Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @teeteee bet you can't wait!! 

@MrsBeeL maybe now's the time!! 😬😬
    Nope! Nope! Not okay with that. Nope. Not yet. Nope. 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL like you said, your body might be doing it early ish because of the hypotension and he's a good weight - you've cooked him well!
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 I’m a good chef 😆
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL my membranes partially ruptured at 35 weeks with my daughter. I had her at 36 weeks. So if he’s ready he’s ready and I do think your body will be telling you something. X
  • Options
    teeteee said:
    @First-time-mommy I’m having an induction as I’ve requested it due to losing my 3rd daughter in 2016 at 35 weeks pregnant from a chromosome disease 
    Really sorry u went thru that. Can't imagine what it must have felt like💔 i get it now and praying your induction goes well *I know it will❤
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Honestly these cramps and tightenings are so painful today 😬
    Sorry about that, how are u feeling today? Are u perhaps busy with your partner?😅I remember a time we did it everyday for 5days I was 33weeks and ended up at my local clinic coz of th contractions🤣 not sure if it's connected 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • Options
    WLJ said:
    @MrsBeeL my membranes partially ruptured at 35 weeks with my daughter. I had her at 36 weeks. So if he’s ready he’s ready and I do think your body will be telling you something. X
    @MrsBeeL I think she is right. Trust your body, it knows what it's doing😉
  • Options
    Had my check up at mom's workplace today (from 36weeks u begin to visit every week). I realised she is freaking out😂30 years of midwifery and she can't come to terms with her little girl having a baby. I need a new birthing partner ASAP
  • Options

38weeks today💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
  • Options
    WLJ said:
    @teeteee whooo that’s ace. Only me with strep B then. 
    @MrsBeeL that’s ace news. So happy things went well for you. 
    @First-time-mommy thank you. She had a super day. 
    @Rainbows01 I’m with you on broken sleep. I was awake 2-5. So annoying but it’s my own fault for not switching off. 
    X
    Look at her face!🥰
  • Options

Whoop whoop. Welcome to the 38 weeks club. You look great. Haha to your mum freaking out. No wonder I suppose. My mum is on tenterhooks all the time since my false alarm the other day. 

I’m 39 weeks on weds. Having a massive chill day today as my sister has Grace for the day which is lovely. They love each other so much x
  • Options
    WLJ said:

Whoop whoop. Welcome to the 38 weeks club. You look great. Haha to your mum freaking out. No wonder I suppose. My mum is on tenterhooks all the time since my false alarm the other day. 

I’m 39 weeks on weds. Having a massive chill day today as my sister has Grace for the day which is lovely. They love each other so much x
    Thats beautiful! I also have a very good relationship sister's girlies🥰

Thanks mommy 🤣
    poor moms, they need to know we will be ok
  • Options
    @First-time-mommy you look amazing!! Yes, your poor mum! It must be so hard to remove yourself and get your head in the game when it's one of your own 🥰

I am getting more sore as the days go on. Think I'm probably overdoing it, but hard not to!!
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Sorry about that, how are u feeling today? Are u perhaps busy with your partner?😅I remember a time we did it everyday for 5days I was 33weeks and ended up at my local clinic coz of th contractions🤣 not sure if it's connected 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Haha nope! Not any of that! He just stay 6 metres away from me at all times at the moment! 
    You’re looking fab! Bless your mumma! Must be hard to think of her baby girl in pain etc. 

@WLJ Did you have a good chill day? 

@r@Rainbows01 don’t over do it!! You’ll need all your energy!!!

tmi but I’ve now had diarrhoea all afternoon to add to the tightenings and back pain and cramps. Considering I’m on iron tablets - that’s quite impressive, so wondering if my body really is getting ready to go soon. 34+4. One day closer. 

• Options
    @First-time-mommy you look amazing!! Yes, your poor mum! It must be so hard to remove yourself and get your head in the game when it's one of your own 🥰

I am getting more sore as the days go on. Think I'm probably overdoing it, but hard not to!!
    ❤thanks mommy. Maybe she needs to sit this one out😅
    I was given different advise on relaxing close to ur due date, 1. Don't relax as u and baby will be lazy causing a delay in delivery time, 2. U should relax coz u will need th energy🥴🤣
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    MrsBeeL said:
    Haha nope! Not any of that! He just stay 6 metres away from me at all times at the moment! 
    You’re looking fab! Bless your mumma! Must be hard to think of her baby girl in pain etc. 

@WLJ Did you have a good chill day? 

@r@Rainbows01 don’t over do it!! You’ll need all your energy!!!

tmi but I’ve now had diarrhoea all afternoon to add to the tightenings and back pain and cramps. Considering I’m on iron tablets - that’s quite impressive, so wondering if my body really is getting ready to go soon. 34+4. One day closer. 

Thank u🌸. 😅I also read on Google that diarrhoeo could be an early sign that baby is coming soon, guess we will find out soon enough😁
  • Options
    Wow these babies are so chilled  we've not had 1 baby this week🙈

How are u mommies staying sane and not losing patience?
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL oh yah, definitely sounds like the clear out 🙊

@First-time-mommy I know, it's like we all went from 100 to 0 with symptoms 😂

How is everyone else holding up???
  • Options
    @First-time-mommy I’m just trying to focus on cooking baby as long as possible, every day is another day closer to holding him, but every day is a better baked baby! 

@Rainbows01 I feel like I’m at 100 with the symptoms still!!!
    how are you doing today?
  • Options
    Hey ladies. Had my last growth scan yesterday baby weighing an estimated 6lb 15oz 🙊 being induced on 14th 😁 it’s a new mechanical method physically opens the cervix can take up to 24 hours sounds abit long winded but at least there’s no hormones to distress baby or over stimulate the womb I hope it’s a quick one still been worrying all night I don’t want to be in hosp for days on end never been away from Kady it’s making me a little emotional 😪