Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @teeteee ooo that sounds interesting! So nice for you to have a date now though!!! 🙌🙌
    I know how you feel, really struggling with the thought of being away from emily, I never have done before. Trying to just focus on the coming home and letting her meet her new baby brother, and all being a family together for Christmas. It sounds silly but whoever I get upset about it I try to picture their first cuddle together and it helps me. 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL that’s actually a positive thing to do thank you 😊 have to remind ourselves it isn’t forever and to be fair going into spontaneous labour doesn’t guarantee baby being born that day either for most women. I have my midwife check this morning hopefully she can talk me through it a little bit more than the consultant did yesterday he did suggest a sweep the week before so I’m guessing that’s next week I’ll see what the midwife says today 🤞🏽 When are you being booked in? Xx
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL not an awful lot to report here! Just busy nesting away 😂

@teeteee that's a great weight! Wahoo to the induction day! 🥳🎉 new induction method sounds interesting and hopefully better for you both 😊 I know what you mean I'm worried about leaving Zach too. Although I know he'll be fine really. 

• Options
    @teeteee no idea yet! Appointment tomorrow so hopefully they’ll make a decision then! But I’m getting all the signs of being ready now so maybe baby will come before they induce! Who knows. Just getting fed up of it dragging on! 
  • Options
    teeteee said:
    Hey ladies. Had my last growth scan yesterday baby weighing an estimated 6lb 15oz 🙊 being induced on 14th 😁 it’s a new mechanical method physically opens the cervix can take up to 24 hours sounds abit long winded but at least there’s no hormones to distress baby or over stimulate the womb I hope it’s a quick one still been worrying all night I don’t want to be in hosp for days on end never been away from Kady it’s making me a little emotional 😪
    💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾it's a date! Wow! Baby is growing! Makes me wonder what our each of our baby's birth weights will be🤔
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    @First-time-mommy I’m just trying to focus on cooking baby as long as possible, every day is another day closer to holding him, but every day is a better baked baby! 

@Rainbows01 I feel like I’m at 100 with the symptoms still!!!
    how are you doing today?
    whatever is safer for th baby really, be it of th over or to bake for longer
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL oh yah, definitely sounds like the clear out 🙊

@First-time-mommy I know, it's like we all went from 100 to 0 with symptoms 😂

How is everyone else holding up???
    😅the babies are very comfy
  • Options
    Urf actually felt so much pressure with a tightening earlier I thought baby was going to be crowning or something. What is this madness!!!!
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Urf actually felt so much pressure with a tightening earlier I thought baby was going to be crowning or something. What is this madness!!!!
    It's called pregnancy 😂 hope u are ok now? Are u going to contact your midwife?
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL how was your appointment? Midwife this morning booked me in for a sweep next Friday at 38 weeks & then another a few days later if nothing happens with the first hoping it helps either with the induction or natural labour haven’t had a sweep before 🥴
  • Options
    teeteee said:
    @MrsBeeL how was your appointment? Midwife this morning booked me in for a sweep next Friday at 38 weeks & then another a few days later if nothing happens with the first hoping it helps either with the induction or natural labour haven’t had a sweep before 🥴
    It is tomorrow! But they haven’t told me a time yet so I’ll have to call nice and early! 
    I had a sweep with my first, actually ended up being the same day I was induced so no idea if it worked. Little bit uncomfortable, but if you focus on breathing it’ll go quickly. 
    They say if you’re body is getting ready a sweep will help with that process. Eeek
  • Options
    Anyone on the 1:30am club?
  • Options
    Hi mommies🌸

@MrsBeeL good luck with your appointment. 

I had some contractions last night, back and tummy. I went to bed coz I read somewhere it's good to rest before active labour starts... but it didn't 🤣
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL ahh sorry, I had a decent night's sleep last night! Good luck with your appointment today!!

@teeteee that's super exciting!! The dates are all set 😬😬😬

@First-time-mommy ahh noooooo! Welcome to the false labour club 😅🙈 hopefully for you, it means, it's close!!
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL ahh sorry, I had a decent night's sleep last night! Good luck with your appointment today!!

@teeteee that's super exciting!! The dates are all set 😬😬😬

@First-time-mommy ahh noooooo! Welcome to the false labour club 😅🙈 hopefully for you, it means, it's close!!
    Fingers crossed😁
  • Options

Snaps from my shoot from last week🥰
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Sorry will try catch up with what I have missed the last couple of days. Just a quick check in to let you know we had our baby boy yesterday, 8 pounds 2, name pending!

X
  • Options
    SU91 said:
    Hi ladies

Sorry will try catch up with what I have missed the last couple of days. Just a quick check in to let you know we had our baby boy yesterday, 8 pounds 2, name pending!

X
    Ah congratulations!!!
    Such a good weight too!
    well done mumma!
  • Options
    @SU91 congratulations!! Hope you are both well & everything went smoothly for you 🥰💕
  • Options
    Sorry for the lack of activity. I've been nesting at home and resting big time doing everything to get this little boy out. 

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe 😁

Congratulations @SU91 fab weight hope you are both doing well. Xx