Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

1474849505153»

Replies

• Options
    Oh good luck @teeteee we can't wait to hear all about it! 
  • Options
    MrsBeeLMrsBeeL Regular
    edited Nov 13, 2020 11:11AM
    Aah @teeteee it’s tomorrow!!! Good luck with it!!!
  • Options
    Ladies I think something is wrong with me! Was just give the option of getting induced Sunday morning if I didn’t want to wait till Thursday and I chose to wait! What’s wrong with me?!?! Haha
    the slightly better outcomes for baby for the few extra days swayed me but now I’m sat here at home wishing he was coming out sooner! 
    I have a check up on Sunday instead and if bp is even slightly raised they’ll make the decision for me and induce me  
  • Options
    Well ladies looks like I’m next, unless any of you are in labour right now! 
    Been admitted to hospital and being induced in the morning. I’ll be 37+3 and they’re just awaiting confirmation of pre eclampsia, although the blood pressure is high enough to induce. 

Wish me luck!  
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Well ladies looks like I’m next, unless any of you are in labour right now! 
    Been admitted to hospital and being induced in the morning. I’ll be 37+3 and they’re just awaiting confirmation of pre eclampsia, although the blood pressure is high enough to induce. 

Wish me luck!  
    All the best mommy🌸

@teeteee how did the induction go?
  • Options
    Joshua Tobias, born 23:11 15/11/2020 weighing 9lb4.5oz
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    Joshua Tobias, born 23:11 15/11/2020 weighing 9lb4.5oz
    YAY!!!! Congrats mommy 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾finally. He is so cute, I nearly type "she"😅 he is a big baby❤
  • Options

Baby Kayden born 15/11/2020 at 9:50am weighing 8lb 5oz 🥰💙 will put up my birth story soon xx

• Options
    Congratulations @MrsBeeL 💙💙💙
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Sorry I’ve not responded or updated. We are still in hospital, but I have a moment to let you know what happened and what’s happening! 

I went in to MAU on Saturday as although I felt not bad, my bp reading at home was high. 
    I was admitted and told I needed an induction the next day, late afternoon. They ran bloods and they came back positive for pre eclampsia and my induction was then moved to the next available slot. 
    I was induced at lunch time and 9 hours 45 minutes later Joshua was born! Very quick active labour, over stimulated uterus and my bp kept shooting up the whole time. 
    Afterwards Joshua was affected by the medication I am on for the bp and his blood sugars took 20 hours to stabilise. 
    Then a couple of hours later he suddenly because very jaundice, started spiking temperatures and not feeding well. 
    He’s now in an incubator with uv lights, on iv antibiotics and regular blood tests! 
    He is utterly gorgeous and a little warrior, but it’s hard not being able to cuddle him and bond with him as usual. 

I’m still being treated for pre eclampsia/ high bp but it is slowly settling. 

• Options
    teeteee said:

Baby Kayden born 15/11/2020 at 9:50am weighing 8lb 5oz 🥰💙 will put up my birth story soon xx

He is so cute!!!!❤ congrats mommy