Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

Replies

• Options

Welcome to Due in Oct, joyrue! And congratulations.

And ha! at you feeling you should be feeling sick. I know, if you're puking, you're panicking and if you're not puking, you're panicking!

• Options

Hi joyru!  I conceived first month too, congratulations! It's so exciting image x

• Options

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just had to share with someone other then my husband that we are expecting! This is our first pregnancy so this whole feelin is new to me! I am happy, scared, excited, and nervous at the same time! We found out on Valentine's day! 

• Options

Hi Ccme and MH2013, and everyone!

Congratulations. So exciting for everyone. Trying to work out who we tell or if we keep it totally secret for a bit. I don't think I can not tell my mum! Her first grandchild!  

• Options

Joyrou- 

My mom's first grandchild too! I saw her today and managed to keep it in! She probably thought I was angry or mad since I barely said two words! Haha!  Only way I could keep it in! 

We are going to keep it secret for a bit, our first appt is March 16. So maybe we will tell just family after! That week is my fathers and father in laws' birthday! So I will have to to come up with something cute! 

• Options

Hi and welcome MH2013 - well done you for not blabbing to your mum today! That must have been soooo hard!

• Options

Big congrats MH2013 and welcome to the club. October is certainly looking like a really busy month.

it is very hard not telling people. I'm dying to tell my mam. it will be her third grandchild but the other two live in Australia so she will be delighted there will be one in Ireland that she gets to see all the time.

Joyrue, I'm the same, thinking I should be feeling sick or really tired and worried that I am not yet at the same time I'm trying to convince myself to not be worried as that could all change next week and I will have my head down the toilet haha

• Options

Hello! Well it got my BFP yesterday.. I sure how far along but think maybe 4 weeks as I haven't had af since jan 4th due to coming off pill.

i have the doctors tomorrow, so will see what they think! Exciting and nerve wrecking 8 weeks ahead! Xxx

• Options

Hi Lu86 and welcome to October 2015 BC! Congrats on your BFP! Hope the docs goes ok, let us know?

• Options

Well this morning I felt pretty awful, really sick and tired, I seem to have perked up this afternoon but I actually didn't mind feeling ill I just found it reassuring (sure that'll be over quickly!) 

I had to do another test this morning to convince myself its real - but enough worrying now, just going to go with it!

• Options

Congrats to everyone! It feels very bizarre to be saying this but I'm due in October too with my third baby! Still hasn't sunk in yet!

I think the thing about telling people is that it makes it feel so much more real, right now it's just me and hubby that know and there's only so many times you can say "can't believe we are having a baby!" Before he starts to treat me like a crazy person!! Can't wait to tell people but I also want to wait until the scan just so I know all is ok. Saying that I have a 3 year old boy and 4 year old boy and I think I'm more anxious of telling them than anyone else! Anyone got any advice on telling your little ones about a new brother/sister?!

• Options

Welcome to the new ladies, everyone definitely had a happy new yearimage I'm feeling so sick I don't know what to do with myself. Not good when looking after a 3yr old! I've told my parents and in laws and couple of friends as I've been so rough I've needed all the help I can get xx

• Options

Hi all!

Congratulations to you all!

I too am pregnant and due early October. I have been with my partner 11 years and i am a first time mum at 27 ????

• Options

Hiya Rach2186 and TC1311!

Welcome to the ever expanding October 2015 Birth Club.

Good luck telling the kids Rach2186 - maybe pick up a book from the library which does the big reveal for you?

• Options

Hi ladies...I'm just wondering how many tests you have all done? Know this is silly..I did 2 yesterday both positive, got doctors tomorrow will they test me as well? I feel like I need to check every day! Xx

• Options

I know the feeling! I took 3! You know, incase the other 2 werent right! Haha! 

• Options

Haha not just me then.. I still feel like I have period pain, not crippled over in pain but noticeably there, did you all have pains when first finding out? I'm worrying over every little thing! Xx

• Options

Hi guys, I'm also due in October! Think I'm only about 4+5 though!

We've been trying for 4 months so we're really pleased! Looking forward to being part of this group! 

• Options

Congrats Kezod! You're in good company here in October 2015 Birth Club, they're a lovely bunch.

• Options

Lu86-

I am glad you said that! I still feel like its period cramps too! Only ever last 5-10 minutes, but it's noticeable! Each time I feel it, I instantly worry! 

I broke down and told a close friend, she has 2 kids, so I felt like I can trust her to help me if I have a question. Love my husband dearly, but he is not a good helper when it comes to weird pregnancy feelings! Haha

and the Internet isnt good either!