Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

Replies

• Options

welcome all new ladies, due in October is really filling up. it must have been the post Christmas blues haha

I have done 4 tests so far and the doctor had to do four as the line was so faint. and because it was so faint I actually want to do another one. I think as well having no symptoms makes me not believe its really. at this stage I feel I should take out shares in clear blue as I have done that many image

• Options

Great idea about the book! They both love reading so that could work. ????

I did four tests but once I did the clear blue digital I stopped as there is no arguing with that. It is tempting to do another to make sure the weeks are increasing but I think I'm just going to try and be patient and wait on a scan. I think I'm about 6 weeks today and im still getting the occasional cramps and pain that makes me worry. Only another 8ish weeks of worry to go! Lol.

• Options

Yes i've been having cramps too - only little ones but it makes me worry. Must be normal!

I did another test the day after I found out, just to check, and I keep wanting to check again. I think its normal because at this stage all we have are our positive tests to prove it - so we want to keep checking its real!

• Options

definitely want to keep checking its real.

ladies just wondering can anyone recommend a good body moisturiser to use during pregnancy. and is your normal face one ok to use? moisturisers just popped into my head as I was using hand lotion today and then thought is this ok to be using?

• Options

So had my doctor appointment this morning.. Unhelpful! Might as well not have gone she booked my midwife appointment in 3 weeks for me but said she can't do anything else.

she dated me at 6-7 weeks as no af since jan 4th but I'm sure only 4!? 

Xx

• Options

Yes they date you at 2 weeks earlier - from the date of your last AF rather than when you think you conceived. 

My doctor can't fit me in till next week - sounds like that's not really a problem then!

• Options

Hi all u new ladies so many of us now exciting.i have a appointment at epu tomorrow morning for blood test and scan really scared but hopefully see a little bean 6 w 3 d and sickness had kicked in now .any one else hugry all the time.i cant stop eating.??

Will update tomorrow x

• Options

Well my clear blue digital said 1-2 weeks so adding on 2 would make now 4w 1d. Think it's hard to know because of irregular cycle beforehand.

still feel like I have period pains!

Mummyof6 - I can't stop eating either I constabelt feel hungry! X

• Options

I'm totally with you ladies on the not believing its real front! I keep doing tests to watch my pink line get darker! But my clear blue digital one last week said 1-2 weeks. Not really any symptoms yet (just sore breasts!) and maybe peeing a bit more.

• Options

I did my clear blue over a week and a half ago and it said 1-2 weeks so I'm not too far off 6 weeks. Got my scan date through today and its booked for the 7th April! Still waiting on hearing from midwife. Honestly I didn't even bother with docs because they are no help. Best just going straight to the midwife.

I'm absolutely starving all the time. No sickness just so hungry for everything! i hope it doesn't last otherwise I'm going to really struggle with weight gain!!

• Options

Hope your appointment goes well today mummy of 6! Let us know how you get on! 

• Options

good luck mumof6

• Options

Thank you girls image

All looking great my little bean measuring perfect for dates 6w 4 d and see the heartbeat.next scan in 2 weeks.so excited x

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84497.jpg

• Options

Hi mummy of 6, so pleased all looks good!! Just wondering the reason for your early scan? Sorry if I've missed an earlier post explaining? I'm so tempted to pay for one as I feel I can't wait 8 weeks..I have ongoing cramps, I know I keep saying this but is this normal? Obviously my body is changing but it's so tiny right now it makes me worry that I could be changing so early on!

how were you feeling at around 4 weeks? Xx

• Options

Hi lu86 

I have 6 children but ive had 6 mc aswell ( not all in a row) all around 5-6 weeks.so my epu let me have early scans. image 

Its normal to have some cramping early on.theres a lot going on in there.

at 4 weeks i was just tired and tender breasts.by week by i felt nerseous and now i feel sick all day long and want my bed by 8. Xx

• Options

Ps was getting cramps untill 6 weeks.try not to worry x

• Options

Thank you! It's my first after 3 weeks of trying...so in disbelief and a state of panic! 

i might try for an early scan around 7 weeks just to check, there are some clinics near me that offer them. Xx

• Options

Mummy of 6-

glad to hear "not to worry"! I've been cramping like Lu86. 

I swear it feels like I am going to get my visit from Aunt Flo! 

Wonder what causes the crampin.... Any ideas?

• Options

oh mumof6 delighted all is going well for you and how great to get a scan. I too am happy to hear that cramping is natural. its so weird not knowing whats normal and whats not especially when its your first. I was getting a pain in my right side yesterday really low down and was panicing a bit and then trying to tell myself growing pains? any thoughts?

• Options

Everywhere I read just says it's your uterus and womb getting ready for the baby, even though it's so tiny your body prepares, so I'm going to take it as normal.

thats the only symptoms I have so far, had a big appetite last week but not so much this week, feel a bit put off food to be honest. No sore boobs yet either..think I'm just expecting everything to happens all at once!

im 4w3d I think? How are you all feeling? Xx