Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2017

Replies

• Options

Hi Jodie! Welcome to the groupimage I'm also having a wee boy, due 12th Oct! Where are you from?

No leaky boobs for me yet I keep thinking they are going to though been really veiny & itchy and keep getting wee strange feelings in my nipples!

Had midwife appointment today our wee cheeky monkey was kicking the doppler away😂She said heartbeat sounds perfect and he sounds like a happy boy, that made me smile ☺️ Although it took her a few mins to find the heartbeat I felt like saying to her "eh, you want me to have a go I'm quicker than this" but didn't let slip that I'd caved and bought a doppler haha. She said I was measuring 23 weeks (I'm 21+4) though I don't trust her measurement 100% she seemed a bit fiddly. Hopefully I won't have a huge baby not sure how I'm gona squeeze him out my small parcel down there😂

• Options

Hi had our scan to day. Looking like a little boy . Wiggle sprouts growing well . Everything as it should be with him , she talked us threw everything she was doing . I v got to have another scan tho at 32 weeks tho as the placenta is laying low , but my blood pressure as sorted its self out .

Hope all mummys and bumps are well xx

• Options

Aww lovely animal another boy to join the group! Hope your placenta moves up! 

Ive got to ring hospital as blood pressure is high I was told to monitor and if it stays in 140s I need to ring up it was 147/95 tonight We already no I will end up on tablets it's just a question of when x

• Options

Thankyou chamilto . His name is william john unless the other half changes his mind  xx

Get them rung hun , thats to high . The sooner your sorted the better for you and your little boy xx

• Options

Hi Ladies, 21+1 today and found we're having a boy. Looks like it's the yr of the boys!

• Options

i already feel like people aren't listening my consultant last week told me if my blood pressure is persistently over 140 then I need to be seen at the day assessment unit phone them up today and they say ow I wouldn't be worried especially at only 21 weeks 😭😭 so she's a community midwife that think she knows best over a consultant. I have lost my trust in the day assessment unit anyway as I was there being monit and just sent home the night before Jacob died I will never believe there word. 

i see my consultant later as my sister has an appointment with him would it be bad if I tell him about my problems although it's my sisters appointment xx

• Options

imagehad my 20 week scan today and baby is looking good had mine with a consultant as my little boy who is just turning 2 had to have his full skull reshaped and remodeled last year as his full skull was joined together and they missed it on every scan and it was my gp that noticed it when he was six months old looking for his soft spot, so feel relieved to say the least, but happy this little guy is looking happy and healthy x

• Options

Babimama glad everything is well with baby!

Chamilto I would definitely phone up and ask to speak to your consultant like you say you can't trust the midwives 100% and it's not worth the risk if anything stressing will make your BP worse xx

• Options

Congrats baby mama, how awful everyone missed your little boys problems so glad he is ok now. another boy in the group wow so Many boys!! 

im now about to go to the hospital the midwife spoke to my consultant as he said he wanted me in for blood tests and a blood pressure monitor odd but the Bottom number is more of a problem today it's 145/97 ATM I'm sure it will be higher when I get here it's the first time I've been to DAU since the day they sent me home instead of monitoring Jacob. 

i have no time for midwifes this time every problem I have I will demand to see my consultant x

• Options

Congrats Babimama,

just had our scan and we are having a little girl, very shocked, was convinced we were having a boy!

hope all is ok chamilto?

x

• Options

Aww yay lisa another girl added to the group congrats! 

Im ok saw doctor my blood pressure was ok at hospital I'm now having weekly checks to make sure it's not getting to high x

• Options

Hi everyone, we just thought as so many of you have found out the sex of your baby, please do feel free to add the details below. If we've missed anyone on the due date list, please do just add yourself. 

Stacee1990- 7th October
    MotherOfCats - 8th October
    grisinutza - 8th of October
    Kitara - 8th October
    hollym1997 - 10 Oct
    Picbaba4 - 11 October
    Memza89x - 12th October
    Boycey13 - 12th October
    Chamilto - 18th October
    Bumpandme17 - 19 October
    Melona86 - 19th October
    Sarahbranny81 - 25th October
    Iyayi - 27 Oct
    Dinky152- 29th October
    Animal84 - 30th October
    Kimmi88- 1st November
    Lisa 888 –
    Kikislittlesidekick - 

• Options

23rd of October and a baby boy 

• Options

Stacee1990- 7th October 
    Kitara - 8th October
    hollym1997 - 10 Oct 
    Picbaba4 - 11 October
    Memza89x - 12th October
    Boycey13 - 12th October
    Chamilto - 18th October
    Bumpandme17 - 19 October
    Melona86 - 19th October
    Babimama1 - 23 Oct - Blue
    Iyayi - 27 Oct
    Dinky152- 29th October
    Animal84 - 30th October
    Kimmi88- 1st November 
    Lisa 888 –
    Kikislittlesidekick - 

• Options

14th of October Baby girl 💗 

• Options

Just found this thread and it's great! :) Expecting my first, I'm 22 weeks, due 8th October and also expecting a boy!! Next midwife appointment tomorrow and I have so many questions!!!! Does anyone know yet what they want to do labour wise.? I'm thinking of an epidural but theirs lots that put me off of it!

Congrats to everyone expecting and hope you're all glowing!

• Options

Welcome CRB201! Lovely to have you here! We've added you to the due date list below. 
    Stacee1990- 7th October 
    CRB281 - 8 Oct - Blue! 
    Kitara - 8th October
    hollym1997 - 10 Oct 
    Picbaba4 - 11 October
    Memza89x - 12th October
    Boycey13 - 12th October
    Shannan812 - 14 October - Pink
    Chamilto - 18th October
    Bumpandme17 - 19 October
    Melona86 - 19th October
    Babimama1 - 23 Oct - Blue
    Iyayi - 27 Oct
    Dinky152- 29th October
    Animal84 - 30th October
    Kimmi88- 1st November 
    Lisa 888 –
    Kikislittlesidekick - 

• Options

Hi everyone, we're just wondering, if you suffered morning sickness, have you ever been sick somewhere awkward? Please come and tell us on this thread here - we'd love to hear from you! 

• Options

Danielle, (11/10 but will be induced two weeks earlier which makes me deliver in September and) it's a little Girl. 

• Options

Animal48 sweet scan photo. Hope placenta will move out by the time comes. 

Welcome CRB201 and Kikislittlesidekick and congratulations. 

Chamilto, glad they monitoring you more often now, hope your BP will behave.