Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi all, congrats all on your pregnancies! I found out last week and think I would be expecting on 1st September. So far have only told OH and a few close friends. Been going crazy on the Internet searching every little symptom already so it's nice to join a group of others at a similar stage. Havn't had any sickness yet but have a spideysence of smell, really sleepy (lucky its been a long holiday!), someone else's boobs and had some crampy feelings and backaches but not so strong as to worry me just uncomfortable (perhaps just out of whack digestion feeling?). Been to doctors who refer to midwives so just a waiting game now until they book the first proper appointment in a few weeks. Luckily I have a doctor friend but even she said basically no one really knows what is going on until you're past the 12 week mark so just to be healthy and sit tight. Would love to know everything right now, looking forward to time ticking by the next few weeks and fingers crossed avoiding sickness!

• Options

Hey congratulations!!!!!! I have told my husband my sister and her husband and my best friend! 

How are you feeling now!? Hopefully I can get a midwife app soon I've not eve called the doctor yet! Lol 

i have tender boobs and that's it I had bad cramping but period never came!im trying not to get worried about anything however had a huge blow out with my in laws yesterday as per usual they spat the dummy (no pun intended) at Christmas! Really don't need this stress and doubt I'll be speaking to them anytime soon after what my father in law said to me! Sorry rant over lol xx

• Options

I'm not sure tabby you should get them to do a teat at the hospital it might be more accurate x

• Options

I'm not sure you should get them to do a test at the hospital 

hope your ok xxxx

• Options

Thanks Clo, for me this was the first year I avoided Christmas with my family and went to my OH mums - so have had such a relaxing one compared to the usual stresses. Sorry to hear you had an argument - it's the same in my family, everyone's sensitive about Christmas for some reason. Just avoid stress where you can.

First day I have been queasy today - drinking peppermint tea and eating a cracker! Like you I had pains for 5 days around the time I was expecting my period, I was thinking hurry up already and just took a test on the off chance and was like 'Oh, Ok that'll be why then!' Since then I've had a mixture of tight tummy muscles (weirdly been sneezing lots?), mild period aches and bloating but has gradually eased up the last couple of days - I'm definitely aware stuff's happening. I had a day of spotting but nothing since.

Tabby, you can ask the doctor for a blood test and they can more accurately measure your hormone levels as a clue to what's happening, maybe some tests were just more sensitive than others? Fingers crossed all is ok for you.

• Options

Thanks bex the full thing was just so un necessary and my father in Law has really hurt me with the things he's said to me. He is of the opinion that he can say what he wants when he wants and women dont get an opinion. It's my birthday in 4 weeks and right now I never want to see them again. My husband is so angry and upset.. The bail in the coffin was when we found out they were at my parents yesterday ( he chapped the door to give my dad a football ticket back) but really its just to see if I'd said anything to my mum and dad ( which I hadn't) but I will as I dont ever wanna see him again. Or my crazy mother in law who has stirred everything. My mum and dsd invites them in for a coffee so they say and had a coffee knowing how much they have upset me and my huanand and also dragged my sister into it by saying how much he didn't like her and that's his reason for taking the p out her all the time! 

I am so so so so sorry for the rant but I'm so upset about it this is suppose to be a happy time in our life's and we both want as less stress as possible 

yours symptoms sound exactly like mine however I'm loaded with the cold and have been for about a week! I am shattered all the time but I do still have an appetite.. I don't feel sick or anything.. Do you have any other symptoms xx

• Options

Hi Ladies, So good to see the numbers increasing. I cant wait for the 12 weeks wait to be over and have our first scan. Is anyone else from London? if so have you decided on any hospitals?

• Options

Hi Bexyrie, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome!

Sorry you're having family issue Closmith, I can totally sympathise - my parents are the crazies in my family and cause nothing but problems - hang in there!

How's things going for you perry83? I had my kids at Whipps Cross hospital in London - despite them having terrible press, they were fantastic!

• Options

Thanks danielle 

my husband and I have spoke everything through and he knows his parents are in the wrong 

I just need to keep calm and healthy fir me and this little teency tiny bump (or lentil) inside me! I already see a difference in my tummy I think it's because I feel bloated but also secretary wanting two!! I am a twin so would love twins 

congratulations to everyone xxxx

• Options

me and my friend having. Same prob with spotting. And sme aches in belly n back groin anyway. The spotting comes and goes aswell any one else has this x

• Options

I've not had any sporting that I've noticed but tonight I've had a sore stomach like cramps agaiN!

how many weeks are you Laura? I think I'm 4 weeks and 5 days so early on xx

• Options

I should be 5 weeks wed but got a positive very w early and been o ongoing on and of for few weeks having rough times. Xxx

• Options

Hi all, I think I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and had pains and light spotting. I was a bit worried but it was only a day of spotting and the pains gradually went down. Now all I do notice is I feel fine in the morning but by the end of the day feeling bloated. I think it's a mixture of your period not happening, things changing and bloating! My crampy feeling and backaches have mostly gone now. I would have got checked out had it started to feel the same pain level as usual period pains or if I had lots or red blood. Now I'm just strating to get queasy through the day so I think this is a normal progression as hormone levels get higher. Hope that helps a bit. Trouble is everything is different for everyone so you really do just have to wait and hope for the best.

• Options

another 2 weeks to go till bk epau xxx

• Options

Hi bex glad your feeling better!!  I should have booked my appointment ny now but I'm sitting thinking when I do that's it real... Do you know what I mean I'm so scared!!!!!x

• Options

Hi Clo, 

Yeah it's scary and the more you think about it the more you can work yourself up and then you start to wonder if you're imagining you have every terrible symptom or if it's actually real?! But if any this is the time in life to force yourself to be brave. If there's anything worrying you first and foremost it's your own health that matters most so better to get checked out and told you're just worrying than to leave it too long and put yourself in any danger. The body is pretty smart if it's not right then it will chose for you there's nothing you can do about it but keep your fingers crossed that it's the right scenario for it to work out and to be healthy yourself. Worrying isn't healthy either and we have modern medicine to help us avoid unnecessary complications, others dont have that luxury. Make the most of it I say! I think if it seems like something's not right you have to bite the bullet asap.  X

• Options

Bex I am the worst worrier in the world like you couldn't imagine! I had to get a tests last year as I had bleeding from my back passage running to the toilet mucus sorry tmi!!! I had diagnosed myself with cancer or something sounds nuts! After a colonoscopy they told me I have a bowel disease called ulcerative colitis.. Other than that I think I'm pretty healthy, its a year yesterday since they told me about my UC.. And I'm telling myself how fat I've came since then But I worry about everything.. I was drinking all through December due to endless nights out so I'm like googling that and omg it's terrible what comes up!

I have woke up this morning with a cold sore that I've neber had in my life!! I think I'm feeling a little run down and totally stressed!

ive never been pregnant so this is all so new to me. I know im healthy and I'll carry this baby and have a healthy pregnancy but I just worry about everything xx

• Options

He took ok thanks Danielle. He wasn't completely happy, but once we talked some things through he was ok 😊 

• Options

Thanks Danielle. I think I'm going to go with Chelsea Westminster. This is my first pregnancy but ive been through 3 others with my sisters... So after seeing what they went through I want to have an elective C-section. Any thoughts on the idea girls? anyone had natural and C-section? which would you recommend?

• Options

weird question anyone else suppose constipation. Can course spotting mine seem continue more when constipated sorry tmi