Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2017

Replies

• Options

Hi MadamBel, congratulations and welcome to MadeForMums! That's a long awaited BFP, so hooray! How are you feeling? And how is everyone else doing here? 

• Options

Hello :) 

Hope you dont mind me joining in! Think im due 15th Sept. 

Heres my TTC story.... been ttc for around 2 years always thought i was ovulating around 15th day of my cycle until recently i bought the CBFM 2nd month said i ovulated day 18 and 19. We DTD both days this month. My Af was due on friday and im normally on time. I did a HPT BFN so i thought i was out this month... infact i have an IVF appointment for the end of the month!! Well today in work (im a nurse) i did a hospital pregnancy test through the machine i returned 5mins later for find a Positive HCG! I couldnt belive it, i repeated the test 3hours later because i didnt believe it! Now im sat here with some cramps worrying :( and thinking its all in my head but a postive is a positive yes? Xxxxxx

• Options

Sounds positive 😄 I also ovulate late in my cycle. Mild cramps are normal

xx

• Options

I hope sooo!!! image

Ive tried the tests in thw hospital before and ive always had a negative. So to have two positives i must be preganant. Im scared to do a home HPT now thought just incase it is Neg :/ xxxx

• Options

Congratulation Madambel! I think I recognise your name from the other forum! 

AJMG, congratulations on your long awaited BFP you must be over the moon!! mild cramping is normal don't worry. i also had lots of odd pulling stretching crampy pains in the first couple of weeks from my BFP. They have eased off a bit now though. I am 6wks today.. still can't believe it myself don't think it will really sink in until 1st scan. 

Hope everyone else is well! 

• Options

Thank you Lau2016! 

Congratulations to you too! :) in all honesty im still in shock. I keep thinking AF is coming any min!  Im useless and new to all this... when do i have to make an appointment to see the Dr? Xxx

• Options

I'm not sure if it varies depending on where you live. But when I called up they said they like to see you at 8 weeks. When it's your 2nd they said you see the midwife straight away. If it's 1st then it's dr then midwife. I'd give them a call and check though :) 

• Options

Hi all, its started to feel more real now to me, i had actually took the morning after pill in December which obviously didn't work, so I was not expecting this so I'm trying to change my thoughts. Started to feel sick now and smells making me feel worse, is this normal for being so early 

• Options

Hi ladies, having some bleeding today so called dr as not experienced this early on in pregnancy. my daughter was born by emergency c section at 35wks as I was having placenta abruption nd I had some light bleeding prior to that too. They are sending me for early scan tomorrow so just hope and pray all is ok. 

beatie I wouldn't rule it out, i had some odd symptoms early on that came and go. everyone is different! I have only felt nauseous so far but not actually been sick. And ive never really been squemish but certain things really making me feel sick that wouldnt normally. 

• Options

I also had some bleeding today, started off at 40pm red not very heavy then turned pink and now gone.... went to out of hours GP as was terified i was having a MC but was assured that abit of bleeding is normal in early pregnancy and aslong as its not heavy and clots  i should be fine. Im too early for a scan as im 4+4 so going to do sereal HCG bloods to see if its rising. Xxxxx

• Options

Thank you Lau, yeah I recognise you too. maybe from 2ww? 

Beatie, from what I've read week 5 is the start of the morning sickness for some, but everyone is different! 

AJMG I hope all is alright, I've never had bleeding since my BFP but I can imagine how scary it would be. Fingers crossed for your bloods to come back with some reassurance for you. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to look in and see how you're all doing today? 

• Options

Hello :) 

Im feeling ok, no further bleeding for me waiting for 2nd HCG level  today to make sure all is ok they think its implantation bleeding as was light, painless and no clots. 

How are you? Xxxx

• Options

Hi everyone - hope its ok to join in! This is my first time being pregnant and we've been trying for around 6 months. I got my bfp last Saturday and still can't believe it!! This week has been the longest week ever. I've been having period like cramps all week, stronger sometimes than others and was looking for a bit of reassurance that all is normal. I've googled (need to stop that) and it seems normal but there's nothing like talking to people who are going through the same thing! Hope you are all ok so far It would be so nice to be able to share the early symptoms with people in the same boat! xx

• Options

Hi blueberry, that's lovely news congratulations!! whats your EDD? I had period like cramps for the first few weeks lots of weird pulling pains on the sides of my tummy too, it's just where your body is starting to adjust and prepare for the baby! Have you had any other symtoms so far? 

Update from me... scan went well yesterday. they tried a normal us, but baby too small so they did a internal and we saw the heartbeat. Bloods came back well and also the bleeding is more spotting now so they aren't too concerned they think it's more than likely an implantation bleed where the placenta is starting to take over and start doing its job. I have a follow up scan booked in 2 weeks time to check everything's going ok!

How are all you other ladies doing?

AJMG glad to hear all is ok for you too! 

• Options

Hello Ladies! 

I also have the cramps but all ok :) im 5 weeks tomorrow. I had rpt HCG 1st one was 233 and 2nd one was 409.... it didnt double but they were taken 40hrs apart not 48. So the Dr said he was happy and booked me in for an early scan when il be 6+3. Im having waves of nausea. Not very sicky tho but have a feeling its going to get worse :(  ohhh and alot of white D/C (sorry! Tmi) other than tired nothing else! My Edd is 15th Sept my first wedding annivesary  xx

• Options

I feel like my stomach is the size of a house already! I'm always massive pregnant and I'm really struggling to hide the bloat at the minute!!! I think I'm 6-7 weeks (not entirely sure) so tne next few weeks need to hurry for a scan and then I can stop trying to hide the belly

• Options

I feel really bloated also. So think by 12 weeks im not going  to be able to hide it much longer xxx

• Options

Hi everyone, glad to join this  group, i cant tell how far i have gone coz my doc wont see me till 25th of this mnth. So all i have now is positive result of home preg test.  Hope you all doing wel?

• Options

I keep having dreams that I've got a big bump and when I wake up I have to feel to check. I haven't had much bloating yet but I'm trying to drink 2 litres of water a day to keep it down and also to try and reduce the spots in my face. Since turning 5 weeks my face has broke out in a lot of blackheads and spots 😩 

Lyayi congrats! My doctor didn't have time to see me at all so just told me to fill in the midwife registry forms and bring s water sample back the next morning! It does worry me how they have so little time, I hope they do become more available throughout my preganancy as I would like to rely on them to be there if in need