Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2017

Replies

• Options

I feel incredibly sick today, i haven't been sick just feel like I'm going to be sick. The thought of food makes it worse. Today I'm 6+2 and thankfully it's my day off work! 

• Options

Hey I'm also due think 9th step 2017 

• Options

Hi all, I think I'm due around the 17-23rd September but need to go to doctors to confirm how far along I am.

This will be my first baby after suffering a MC in 2016 at the exact same time of year so my worrying is through the roof hoping this baby will be fine! 

I have my first doctors appointment on the 23rd of this month.

Am also experiencing some cramp likes pains, bloating and trapped gas!

• Options

Hi Ladies 

So today I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a little bit of blood. I panicked of course and went straight to urgent care. They tested my urine for any infection, came back negative and so did a pregnancy test. Which has baffled me! I've had a blood test done and on waiting for results, if they come back positive I need a early scan. 

I went home and did another pregnancy test which is positive with a faint line. I am so confused to what is happening!  

• Options

Hi Everyone, I just found out that I am expecting this week and my due date is Sept 15th! I am very excited and scared because it is my first, but unplanned, and I am still in my first years of college. There is some pressure to not keep my little one and it may be the best for me and my boyfriend of 3 years, but we both want to keep it extremely bad, no matter the hardships we may have to go through. Is there anyone who has any advice or experienced being in college and unexpectedly getting pregnant? I could really use some help or someone to talk to who's been through a similar situation!

• Options

Hiya ladies, having a bit of a crappy emotional day in work today, so to try and cheer me up I thought I'd start writing a list of things I need to purchase.

Obviously already have a LO I've got a lot of things already, but as he's only 8 1/2 months old he'll still be using a lot of the stuff when #2 comes along, so some things I'll need to get again - so far I have the following:

New bibs

New muslin cloths

A cot bed, for my eldest to move into, so #2 can have the cot he's in now, but does that mean I have to buy a new mattress fro the current cot - he's only been in it 3 months, if I have to that's fine just not sure lol

New pram

another highchair (this won't be bought unless I see one in the sales, but we will need another one eventually)

Nappies

a few new bits of clothes but they wouldn't really need them, as we have loads from before, all neutral so gender won't matter, but it'd be nice to have a couple of new bits, like 'born in 2017' babygrow to match the 'born in 2016' one my LO had.

Can't think of anything else major atm, any ideas welcome :)

Hope you're all well, no symptoms here really other than tired & bloating - didn't get symptoms last time until about 8-9 weeks so a few weeks to go yet :)

• Options

Havent even thought of stuff I need to purchase yet! :(

My Morning Sickness started this morning...... Boo to that! Hope your ok.....x

• Options

oh no! boo! I had no sickness in my first pregnancy, just nausea, but that didn't start until about 9 weeks, and that wasn't fun so I can imagine actually being sick is even worse!

Hope it passes soon for you 

• Options

I have to admit I'm already thinking about the baby things il need 😱 My sickness seems to be all or nothing and I'm never happy the days I feel sick all day I wish it would go away and the days I feel good I panic. The next two days will be interesting as I work weekends and Im not ready to tell them so I'm going to have to act normal 

• Options

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you all! I'm also due in September. This is my first child. I am so worried due to lack of symptoms. I took a clearblue on Monday which said 2-3 weeks and before I peed on a left over OPK stick and the test line was way darker than the control so I am praying bean is sticking. It is so easy to worry though when you can't really feel anything different apart from my belly being a bit bloated! 

I am excited, nervous, worried, anxious, giddy, calm and moody all in one day haha. I'm glad I found this forum so we can share experiences.

• Options

Sorry my email notifications have been down the past few days. My symptoms have been goimg crazy this week, ive had major heartburn/gas. I've been gagging to be sick but nothing comes and I've been exhausted with work! My mood swings have been taken out on my OH and ive even been crying when I've been offered chocolate 😂I can't wait to have three days off next week starting Sunday. I hope you're all doing well and everything is still looking good for you and your all keeping well! And congrats to everyone who's just found out about their pregnancies! 

• Options

Good Morning 

Well the last few days have been horrible! Back and forth to the hospital and Doctors,i knew something was going to happen. I was bleeding very light on Wed, Thursday and yesterday I had a miscarriage! Devastated but I guess these things happen for a reason! 

I had all the symptoms of being pregnant until Wednesday and then I had mild cramping on Thurs and woke up in agony early hours Friday morning. 

I feel OK about it, ive had a cry and had a lot of support. I guess it wasn't meant to be, I just got my head around it and then it was gone! 

I wish you lovely ladies all the very best and hope your pregnancy and labour goes perfectly for you all.  xx

• Options

Oh LM0408, we are so very sorry to read your post, we're going to drop you a PM now x

• Options

Horrible News! I am sooooooo sorry for your loss Hun! This has made so sad. Something I am so scared off and even had vivid dreams off. Big Hugs xxxx

• Options

Hi all,

second due around the 5th here. My sickness and fatigue is starting to let up a little so that is a relief.

so sorry about your loss LM0408! Thoughts are with you.

PDJ I can totally understand your anxiety, keep us all updated with how you are

xx

• Options

Welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations Babytwocute. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

How's everyone else doing? We hope you're all ok. 

• Options

Thank you for your kind words Baby Jane.  All being well my lo will be super excited for sure.  I have a doc appt Monday evening and am very nervous  about is as it's still in very early stages. 

Take care. Xx

• Options

@pdj congratulations hope all is going well. I too have a doctors appt Monday evening. Xx

@lM0408 sorry to hear this update , take care of yourself.

Also congrats to the new ladies that have recently  joined the forum. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy. Xx

• Options

How is everyone coping with their symptoms? I feel sick for the majority of the day now, only actually been sick once though. only two weeks until I get to see my baby on screen for the first time and hopefully hear it's heartbeat! 

• Options

Im having an early scan today 6+3 just to make sure all is ok post bleed. I am sooooo nervous! Xx