Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2018

Replies

• Options

Is it normal for boob tenderness to be more and less on different days? Sorry I just thought it would get worse lol xx

• Options

Hi ladies I got my bfp last night wasnt really trying and wasn’t on anything as I have problems conceiving im really scared as I have a 8month old baby boy is this anyone else’s second child? X

• Options

Hi Mama bear17, welcome back to MadeForMums - it's so lovely to see you here - how are you feeling at the surprise BFP? Are you ok? 

• Options

I’m really nervous I’ve just got a new job and just come off maternity leave so I’m a bit over whelmed by it all 🙈

• Options

Oh Mama bear17, try not to worry too much - things have a way or working themselves out.

Hi everyone else too, we hope you guys are doing ok? 
    We wanted to ask you, have you had the flu jab or do you plan on having it? Please do tell us on this new thread here.

Also, if you fancy sharing your top tips for booking a family holiday with ABTA, you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher. That thread is here. Good luck! 

• Options

Welcome Mama Bear and congratulations! 

i have an 20 month old. I’m sure it overwhelming having 2 so close together but I think it’s a good thing- they will be so close  up. You will be just fine. I try not to worry too much about what work think, women beat themselves up too much over work and Home Life balance. Everyone has to do what is beat for them and their family. (Even though I haven’t said to my area manager yet 😂😂)

itll all work out - you’ve got this xxx

• Options

Hi every 

i got my bfp 21st December 🙈 doctors and midwives have me down for 3rd September

this will be my 4 child (9th pregnancy) I have an early assessment scan tomorrow just to see how far along I am as I’ve had 3 previous c-sections so this time round I’m terrified.

i all ready have 3 girls. 

nice to meet you all. Xxx

• Options

Hi Michelle! 

Im due the 4th so close to you! What age are your girls? I bet they will be so excited when they find out.

Ive booked an appointment at doctors this morning, I think I might have shingles. Really itchy sore rash appeared on my tummy yesterda. Couldn’t sleep last night with it at all. Going to be a zombie at work. 

anyne else very had shingles?

• Options

Hi, looks like I'll also be a Sept mum. Got my positive test on Monday. Been pregnant before, but misscarried around 10 weeks. Been getting cramps the last few days, feel like my period is going start. Makes me really nervous considering last to. Fingers crossed 

• Options

Hi mrsr416

my girls are 7,5 and 1. I’ve never had shingles my body is ammune to them x

ive been up since 3 this morning with a horrible migraine 😔 it woke me up out a sleep and I’ve been sick with it :( need to get ready for hospital aswell xx

• Options

Petitek do you have an early pregnancy assessment unit at your local hospital? Give them a call if you do they can check you over put your mind at ease. 

I’ve been sent to mine because of my history just to be checked over xx

• Options

Hi Michellegixxersmrs, SO lovely to see you over here! And huge congratulations. Please do come and let us know how your scan goes? 

Welcome to MadeForMums Petite K, and congratulations to you too - wishing you a super sticky bean too. 

• Options

Beem for scan all all went well. Have a few adhesions in scar but that’s to be expected. Baby is measuring 6 weeks altho the think I’m just slightly more as we have a strong heartbeat 😍

• Options

Amazing news Michelle! 

• Options

Hi my names Emma I’m 28 married With a 10 yr old boy from previous relationship. Me and my husband have had 7 mc over 6 yrs and 1 ectopic pregnancy last year in March ... me & husband aint been trying because we got a lovely holiday To Mexico in August (wont be going if this little miracle) and on Sunday I though I would do A test and it was a poss :) I’m so so so so happy but I’m so scarred! :( have a scan on the 22nd I’m so scared im wreck xxxx  

• Options

Hi Emma my name is also Emma 😂 I understand where you’re coming from I had 2 mc prior to my son and when pregnant with him well I was a nervous wreck but soon calmed down especially after my scans fingers crossed for you 🤞 xxx

• Options

Hi Emma thank I’m just preying this little miracle will be in my arms in sept 🤞🤞 are you pregnant now xxx

• Options

Hi Emma fingers are crossed for you it’s a super sticky bean..

i myself have had miscarriages ages and an ectopic aswell. And every pregnancy since the slightest pain and I’m a paranoid wreck for the 1st 12 weeks 

soon calm down though 

• Options

Hi thank you for the reply Iam such wreck I don’t no if this is Just Me but Im a tissue watcher every like 10 mins! Lol it’s so bad I’m so Petrified after the ectopic cus I was bleeding so bad internally I was lucky so we booked a lovely family holiday to Mexico 🇲🇽 And we stopped trying but one thing led to another on Xmas day lol and I was in so much shock cus after all the miscarriage was about a year between them all I don’t have many symptoms just weeing loads more and boobs hurt a bit ... thank you for reassuring me and I’m so sorry you been through the same thing :( ... my family and friends don’t really understand how heart broken I am over everything i think it’s really hard for them to understand xxxx

• Options

Emma yes I’m pregnant now very shocked and worried as I have an 8month old baby so their will be 17 months between them 🤦🏼‍♀️😳