Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Where you all buying nice maternity clothes? I didn’t want to order onlin, I prefer to shop & try on but that wont happen any time soon. I’m desperate x 
  • Options
    @CharHughes are you in the uk? I got jeans and some tops from new look and some nice dresses from Dorothy Perkins 
  • Options
    ooo New look maternity? Will look there. Yes I’m in UK :) thank you xx 
  • Options
    I received 2 lovely packages in the post the other day. They were a much appreciated surprise of maternity clothes from my hubby.
    Some were from h&m & the rest from JoJo Maman Bébé. They are all lovely! I was so delighted with the quality of them.
    I also bought a few dresses and a jumper from Asos a couple of months ago and was also really happy with them.
    I've just went for my usual dress size and they all fit fine. x
  • Options
    I've had some bits from New Look, got a pair if culottes from Asda George which are super comfy and am waiting for a dress and sandals from H & M x
  • Options
    Hi girls, I've got my 20 week scan today i cant help but feel nervous and feel anxious on top of that because of the situation.
  • Options
    Becks379 said:
    Hi girls, I've got my 20 week scan today i cant help but feel nervous and feel anxious on top of that because of the situation.
    Good luck today sweet! The hospital I went to was so professional, it was quiet anyway (visits are limited and lots of non-essential appointments postponed so not many people around), it smelt clean and the staff were in PPE. Most people on here have said the same with their scans. Enjoy seeing your little bean jumping around ❤️. Are you going to see what gender you’re having? 
  • Options
    @Becks379 hope today goes well, let us know what it is like as I have mine on Thursday x
  • Options
    @Becks379, will be thinking of you today.
    I was feeling exactly the same last Thurs before my scan, but the staff were great and like others have said the hospital was quiet and I was taken in for my scan pretty much as soon as I arrived. x
  • Options
    @VRob123 I booked a private scan at 16 weeks just for a general check due to not seeing my midwife and they told me there that it was a girl....hoping it doesnt change today lol
    Thanks girls just arrived so hopefully wont be long x 
  • Options
    Good luck, I found the hospital were really good, just annoying they couldn't see what they needed so have to go back next week. Enjoy x
  • Options
    The scan went fine the hospital was quiet and I went in straight away staff were lovely too they all had the protection on. And baby was wriggling away 
  • Options
    That's great @Becks379.
    I assume they confirmed you are having a little girl? x
  • Options
    @Restingpotato they sure did and funnily enough it was the same lady that scanned me at my private one x
  • Options
    Fab! :)  x
  • Options
    @Becks379 great 😊 xx 
  • Options
    @Becks379 that's great news :)
  • Options
    Thankyou :) just a long 20 weeks till I see her again now lol hopefully will fly by x
  • Options
    @VRob123 yes, I can be like that actually. I went for a walk the other day and really struggled to get home. I can literally feel like the baby is in my nunny the pressure is that intense sometimes. I am waiting to see my consultant this week to tell me the best support band to buy etc. 

@Kayt2 ouch! That sounds painful. Do you think they 

@Becks379 lovely to hear your scan went well and you felt safe whilst you was there x
  • Options
    CharHughesCharHughes Regular
    edited Apr 29, 2020 1:43PM
    Thanks for all the clothes options. I’ve ordered from ASOS & New look. Ordered everything in 2 different sizes to see what’s fits best lol. 

@Becks379  x

i have my scan in 2 weeks, il be 22 weeks by then x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions