Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Sorry not been on for ages. 

@Metalchick she is absolutely gorgeous 💗 so sorry to hear about your friend tho. Sending love xx

@SmithL35 glad you got your consultant appointment, Hope it all goes well. 

Can’t wait for more baby pics 🤍🤍🤍
  • Options
    Thank you @Manning3, hope you are well x
  • Options
    Ladies, I’ve just spotted a bargain! 
  • Options
    This is an Aldi online offer x
  • Options
    Is everyone's midwife now keeping a track of measurement? 
  • Options
    @LM4900 yes they measure every time I go and little
    one always seems as she should be! They listen to heart beat and feel the position. 

Hope everyone’s feeling good!! I hope im not waiting much longer lol! 
  • Options
    @Kayt2 how far are you and what you measuring?
  • Options
    Oh that's great @XOXO1 ! Thank you :)

Yes I have been measured the last few times. He seems to be staying just under the middle line x
  • Options
     38 and measuring 38 cm xx 
    you was up early 4.18🙈 hope your ok x
  • Options
    @Kayt2

I'm 37 weeks and measuring 34 cm. He wakens me every day at 4am. The movements and kicking starts then x
  • Options
    Hi! How’s everyone doing? 
  • Options
    Hi :) 
    Apart from not sleeping well I am fine. Have had a few funny feelings down there, pressure I guess? I am hoping that when I see the midwife on Tuesday she says he has started to travel down. 
    How are you? X
  • Options
    @SmithL35 ooooo, hopefully he’s down & ready to go!!! All ok here thank you, just want him to come!!! Similar to you, not sleeping well and having day time naps now. It’s dragging 🙈
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

so I’ve been induced and I started having contractions pretty quick. Just had some pain relief and been in the birthing pool and it’s slowed down a bit so hopefully I can get some rest. The pressure down below is very intense so I’m really pleased to have some rest-bite from that. X
  • Options
    @XOXO1 that’s great!!! Hoping for some baby news by the morning. Not long until little madam is here 💝 wishing you the best xxx 
  • Options
    I'm in labour. 3 weeks early xx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Metalchick 💕

Good luck @XOXO1 and  @LM4900

I have a growth scan at 11 🤞 it shows that he has gained weight,  if not I'm booked in to be induced on Saturday. Feeling a bit nervous about it now.
  • Options
    Ohh good luck ladies! Exciting there will be some more baby’s ❤️
    Although slightly jealous, I want my little one out now! 🤣
  • Options
    Good luck @XOXO1 and @LM4900 hope it goes smoothly. Im being taken in on Thursday morning for induction 37+2 I'm so anxious. But with the pains I've been getting hoping its quick process x
  • Options
    @LM4900 oh wow!!! He eager, all the best!!! 

@XOXO1 how are you doing hun? 

@l@Lucy16277 I’ll keep everything crossed for you Hun. X

ooooooo, more babies!! Wish mine would make an appearance too 😅
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions