Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kicking off the Due in November threads!

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies. Can I come and join? I've been lurking since the November board opened but been too frightened to post.

I'm another person due on the 1st November and already have an 18 month old little boy. We've been trying for baby no.2 for about 10 months now. I'm already feeling really sick and I'm always shattered which feels really odd as I didn't have any symptoms with my little boy.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months xx
  • Options
    Nice to know someone else is feeling shattered with their second and our little ones that the same age, 18 months is a hard age when you need a rest!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, how are we all today? I felt sick when I woke up but not too bad today so I've been able to eat normal food, I've had a lot of dizziness though. I've ordered some sea-bands, hope they come soon and hope they work!

Loobylu7 thanks so much for your reassuring post! It's my first pregnancy so I am panicking about every little thing!

Yay MrsS1981 so pleased to see you on board. Congratulations again! I will add your due date to the front. I did 3 tests and it still didn't feel real. Now with the nausea and dizziness it feels real!

Ezabella45 congratulations on your surprise BFP, I shall also add you to the front page. I have been getting those pulling pains too, it freaked me out until loobylu7 reassured me it was fine!

Mrs_M_85 congratulations to you as well hun! Bless you being too frightened to post. Hope your sickness isn't too bad.

xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies

Yey for some more ladies image

hi mrsS nice to see you over hear image congrats again can't believe that's 3 of us this month from the ttc thread, heres hoping for some more of the ladies to Join usimage

Hi ezabella45 and mrsM85 congratulations image We have a little girl just turned 2. Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.

Pozzee pod hope your morning sickness isn't too bad and doesn't get any worse. Wow you must be very fit doing all that running image you made me laugh re walking it now, I still think that is very impressive well done you image do you get any more scans before 12 weeks? Sorry if you've already told us

Sian I hope your sickness doesn't get any worse, have you found anymore foods you can stomach? I've heard lots about the tugging behind the belly button, lol I call myself a paranoid android, constantly googling everything ha ha. We told our parents, they were over the moon image

I'm on my phone and can't remember the posts on the other page so I'm going to re read now lol xxx
  • Options
    I'm on the other page now.

Mazzad56 congratulations on the bfp image and how lovely seeing The 3+ on the Cbd image wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months chick

Emilyegg how strange does pregnancy make our bodies, I remember the strong smell from dd, I've been craving water ice and fruit thinking I may be thirsty ha ha

3054 Oh your poor thighs, for a very good cause tho image hope you morning sickness isn't too bad, I'm reading all these posts about morning sickness thinking oh this is gonna be me in a couple weeks lol. How strange your mouth tasting of fizzy cola bottles, could be worse I suppose ha ha

Xxx
  • Options
    Jessiepud yay for telling your parents, it must be such a nice feeling! My dad is working abroad til mid-april so hopefully my first scan will be around then so I can tell him when he gets back! I've not had too much sickness today so I managed to have a normal lunch yay! I've been really dizzy today though. I've had some nausea this evening, it seems to be worse in the evening?! xx
  • Options
    Sian it is lovely, I bet your dad will be over the moon image ooh it'll be exciting when the scan dates start coming in image well have to have a thread image my morning sickness with dd was always an evening, I couldn't eat yea and would go to bed at 8pm and sleep just to try and stop it. I preferred it on a night though as I wasn't at work or when I was out etc and I could just take myself to bed. Yey for the normal lunch image today wa the first day I didn't feel like mine, I was at work today, I had half a sandwich, a few grapes n 3 crisps all day lol. I made up for it at tea though ha ha.

Xxx
  • Options
    Oh.....the morning sickness has begun.....need to leave for work and feel urgh! Trying to eat dry piece of toast image
  • Options
    Oh no mojacobs hope the toast helps and you feel better soon xxx
  • Options
    Jessiepud I cant wait to tell my dad, my parents split up when I was 4 and my dad has always felt guilty about not being there enough so I think he will be really happy about being a granddad!

MoJacobs hope your sickness doesn't get too bad and the toast helped! I had a wave of nausea about half an hour ago but fine now. I'm defo an afternoon/evening sickness person!

xx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm due 12th November. Found out I was pregnant Sunday evening. Was a complete surprise even though we've been trying for 18months xx
  • Options
    hi everyone i am getting married on the 24th march EAK!!! ten days away now!!

How i found out i am pregnant.... i was talking to my partner on sunday night about the wedding and how soon it is, just then a light went off in my head OMG i have not had my period!! my first thought was OH NOOO i am going to have my period for the wedding lol!!! then it hit me OH MEH GAH!!I COULD BE pREGNANT!!

So at 10pm on sunday night i took a clear blue test,sitting watching the little timmer on the screen flash i couldn't take it anymore so i passed it to my partner to watch. almost straight away his eyes light up then he when white (almost green lol) and looked at me and said 1 to 2 weeks pregnant!!!

oooooh it was a shock a very very very lush one!

very sore boobs though and they are just little as well but lying in bed is sore haha

got my booking in appointment on the 9th of april, no scan booked yet.

so far 2012 has been amazing i can wait!!

WHILE TILL WE CAN BUT, IS ANYONE FINDING OUT THE SEX? i dont think i will this time as i dint with my last two (girls aged 3 &4)
  • Options
    awww i found out on sunday night too total shock!! very hay though image

is this your first?
  • Options
    Fairy20uk1 & rainbow0drops0 congratulations on your BFPs! What a lovely wedding gift hey rainbow0drops0 image Have you worked out your EDD?

We will be finding out the sex, I cannot wait, I've been analysing my sickness and what I'm eating for clues! I think girl, my OH thinks boy

xx
  • Options
    Well after a bit of funny discharge and general paranoia I have gone and booked a private early scan. Also have just had dates through for my midwife, consultant & 12 week scan appointment!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you all on your BFPs ladies. Such an exciting time.

Please could you add me to the list. EDD is 15th November. I found out last sunday - very excited but also apprehensive, just want to get to 12 weeks now.

Suffering really badly today but dont think its baby, i think its withdrawal symtoms from some medication i was taking for IBS which I stopped taking on Sunday when I got my BFP so feeling pretty sorry for myself. Also worried incase the withdrawal might harm the baby :cry: .

Never thought about how I'd feel after the BFP but its such a scary and confusing time. Still 42 days today so only 42 more days till i get to 12 weeks.

Xxxx
  • Options
    hi Sianuk11

i dont know my edd yet :/ by me counting i think its the 14th of november.

aww well i had awful sickness with my two girls and this time none at all really just a tiny bit squimish.

with my girls i craved lemons! hot food and chocolate

this time all i want is meat!!! haha i had a really strong craving for beef and i never normal want to eat it at all

so i am thinking all signs are pointing towards having a boy!

whats your cravings?
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Fairy20uk1 and rainbow0drops0 huge congratulations to you image

Rainbow0drops0 wow getting married in 10 days how fab, have a perfect day image we aren't going to find out what we are having. We didn't with our daughter either. Ooh I wonder if your different symptoms do mean a boy!

Ziggyuk5 when is your scan? How exciting

MrsEwants2bamummy I hope you start to feel better soon even without your tablets hun

I've got doc appointment this afternoon to make it all official image

Xxx
  • Options
    hee hee i know all this dont feel real! its like a dream where i get everything i want in a month