Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kicking off the Due in November threads!

Replies

• Options
    Huge congratulations pozzee pod! Fab news!!!! Don't worry about anything. Relax and look after yourself xx
  • Options
    Great news, really happy for you.

xx
  • Options
    That's fab news Pozzee Pod! Really chuffed for you!

Scans seems like a lifetime away. Need to ring the doctors to inform them and get my first midwife appointment booked for 8 weeks but so nervous as I feel like that is simply tempting fate! Pathetic I know but I am so nervous. Might just bite the bullet and call this morning.

A close friend guessd yesterday after me not eating goats cheese and declining some fizz! Feel annoyed with myself for not just simple denying it but I am rubbish at lying. Now I hate the fact that I can't tell my hubby she knows! Totally rubbish but it is a find I would confide in if anything went wrong anyway.

Anyhow, now I'm waffling!

Hope you're all well and welcome to all fellow bump buddies

Xx
  • Options
    hey folks try this, dunno if it will come up or not but worth a try

https://www.facebook.com/BLEHDEBLEH
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 could you add me to your list please, my EDD is 12th Nov.

Thanks image
  • Options
    Bendy9432 dont be scared just pick up the phone and make that call! Why cant you tell your hubby that your friend knows, it's not your fault she guessed! I'm desperate to tell someone but going to wait until 12 weeks. Well, try my best to wait anyway...

Lisabbyuk that link worked I have just added youimage

Shaz247uk I have added your due date hun

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to all the new people!! I have my first doc appointment tomorrow...I know that from what people have said it's not that exciting, but i'm excited because it makes it all very official!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

How is everyone feeling today?

I'm a bit worried coz last time as soon as we got bfp I had morning sickness and have none this time...never thought I'd be worried about not feeling sick! I do feel slightly nauseous if I get too hungry but nothing apart from that.

Sianuk11, I read that you're 30 this year...me too! When's your birthday? Mine is 9th May, we're going to Lanzarote for 2 weeks on 10th to celebrate...it'll be a lot tamer than I was planning!

I made my appointment with the midwife, it's not until 5th April so another 4 weeks to wait! I think I'm due on 11th Nov so that'll make me 9 weeks by the time I go.

I know 2nd time mums generally have less appointments but I'm not sure if that'll apply to me coz of my complications last time. Guess we'll need to wait and see!

That's amazing news Pozzee, so pleased for you!

Hope everyone is well, looking forward to sharing our amazing journeys together image
  • Options
    Hi ladies.

Congratulations on all the bfp!

Sianuk11 can you add me to the list please. Edd 15th nov.

Erin this is my 2nd pregnancy too (my little girl is nearly 15 months). I also had a bad pregnancy last time and ended up being induced at 37 weeks. Am trying not to dwell on it too much and be positive that things will be different this time. Fc for both of us.

Bit about me I am 33, fb is 35 on Saturday. We live in hertfordshire and a stay at home mum.

Andi x x
  • Options
    Pozzee - Amazing! So pleased that you got to see your little bean!! It must have been the best feeling. As Sian said though just keep remembering normal at this stage!

Sian - Oh yes, I have a set of the ultra sexy flight socks hehe. I fly quite a bit with work (not for much longer) so I've become a dab hand at looking after myself onboard.

Erin - I've not actually been sick yet either but each day I seem to be a bit more nauseous. This morning I went into the fridge to get so milk and I have no idea what set me off but I started gagging. OH heard me and thought there was something off in there but apparently it smelt fine to him... I feel like I want to be sick so I can feel a bit more pregnant, but I'm sure when it does kick in I'll wish it away!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well x x
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I have to say first time around I didn't really get involved with the forum but this time round I am really enjoying chatting to everyone.

Hi to all the new people and congrats!

PPod - amazing news! You do make me laugh with your obsession about babybels! I was the same with cocktail sausages from M&S with my first. So pleased that it went well for you and you got to see your bean.

V_Wfamily - yoga really is worth it. Before I was pregnant I really didn't do much, bit of swimming and cycling and I HATED yoga (manly because I can't sit still for long!) but as soon as I was pregnant it was completly different. It's really nice to have some time to yourself and with other women in the same boat as you. I wouldn't worry about not having done any exercise before as it is gentle.

Also I cannot praise the breathing techniques enough - I had to rely on them because gas and air made me extremley sick, and my labour was so quick i didn't have time for anything else so it really does work! x
  • Options
    Bubabear, I was induced at 37 weeks too! Well, I was given a sweep at 37+1 and began induction at 37+4 image

I'm sure things will be fine this pg, I was hospitalised 5 times with suspected appendicitis but I told them I didn't want them to remove it unless they thought it had burst as there was high chance it'd bring on labour and was only 25 weeks first time. Anyway, I finally had it removed in August last year so hopefully the cause of all the problems is away!

Unfortunately, I bled lots when I was pg with my daughter so I'm scared it'll happen again this time. I've been told that it's because of scar tissue on my cervix and is completely harmless but I can't help but panic when i see it.

Have we set up a facebook group at all? We did that when I was due in april 2011 and found it a lot easier(and more addictive!!) xxx
  • Options
    Erinuk82 i have been the same, I've not had sickness and it worries me too. Though have felt a teeny bit queasy but I get that anyway if I'm hungry! we'll soon regret it when it really starts! Yep I am 30 on 17th April, not sure what I am doing. My OH told me to book 3 days off work so think we might be going away. Lanzarote sounds amazing, I have never been, I've been to Tenerife which is close isn't it? I am going to Barbados in May, can't wait! My midwife appointment is 21st March, feels like forever even though it's less than 2 weeks!

Andi I have added you to the list hun, congratulations! I live in Hertfordshire too, howdy neighbour! I hope this pg is a lot more plain sailing for you

I think lisabbyuk has the facebook group and will add us to it if you add her: https://www.facebook.com/BLEHDEBLEH

xx
  • Options
    Oh scratch that, I just had to run out of the office as I thought I was going to throw up! Looks like it has begun! xx
  • Options
    Well ladies we have a heartbeat....... Had my first appointment at Liverpool today, had a scan and the nurse said all looked perfect!!! Saw the little flicker of a heartbeat which was amazing as this is the first time we have ever seen one in 4 pregnancies...... It was surreal x I measured 6+2 which is a day ahead of my dates......

I have a long road ahead of me but have had the best possible start x x

congratulations pozzee pod, hope this is our time x
  • Options
    oh wow 3054 thats fantastic great news. Heres to a happy and health 8 or so months for you.

xx
  • Options
    great news 3054, super pleased for you! xx
  • Options
    Fantastic news 3054!!! So delighted for you. Xxx. Are they going to give you regular scans? X
  • Options
    Hello ladies

Can I join you?

First of all massive congratulations to you all on our November babies.

I'm soooo excited,think my edd is 17th, I tested early I'm only 12dpo so looking forward to getting past Sunday when af is due!

We have a little girl who was 2 in January and this is baby no 2.

I'm off to read all your posts now and catch up. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Xxx
  • Options
    Yay jessiepud so pleased to see you here! Congratulations again image fc the rest of the ttc ladies will be here soon too image xx