Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kicking off the Due in November threads!

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Sian image I am very pleased to be joining you here image just read your post re the sickness, we're you actually sick? I hope you don't suffer bad. I'm an accountant too! We sound geeky now don't we lol.

Would love to see some more of the ttc ladies here image

Pozzee and 3054 brilliant news from your first scans, so pleased to hear everything was well.

Xxx
  • Options
    Haha geeks together! I wasn't sick no, thankfully! I just stood outside gulping air and the feeling just passed. In a weird way it was nice to feel nauseaous as it's made me feel more pg iykwim. Sometimes I sit here thinking "am I definitely pg?!"

vw_family I got "what to expect when you're expecting" today, it's great! Thank you for the tip!

xx
  • Options
    Pozzee_pod and 3054, so glad the scans were good!! How exciting!!
  • Options
    Lol Sian I know what you mean Questioning if your actually pregnant, I first few weeks are strange aren't they, esp as not many people know so everyone else is just being normal around you lol. Can you add me to the front page please Hun

How's everyone else doing?

Xxx
  • Options
    Hi, hope you have all had a good weekend enjoying the spring weather. Not posted over the weekend as I had some brown spotting on Friday which scared me. Not had any since so hopefully it was nothing to worry about. I know brown is better than red but I had brown with my mmc so worried me. Mind you I bled (red blood) for 5 with my little girl and she is fine, grrrr why is pregnancy so weird???

Congratulations pezze pod and 3054 on your scan news.

Sian where are you planning on having your baby? We have only just moved her (well before Christmas). Had my little girl at homerton hospital in hackney, they were fab so hoping I will be just as lucky this time.

Andi x x
  • Options
    Erin82uk sounds like you had a scary time last time round. Fc everything is ok this time. x x
  • Options
    So sorry jessiepud I have added you, I thought I'd done it already sorry! Have you told anyone yet? We're not going to tell anyone til after 1st scan but I don't think its going to be easy. 6 weeks yesterday and I am constantly feeling nauseaous and have gone off everything except lettuce, rice and tea! Everything else just turns my stomach, thankfully haven't been physically sick yet though.

Bubabear-plus-baby I hope the spotting is nothing serious, will you ask your doc about it or do you think it will be ok? I plan to have my baby at the Lister hospital Stevenage, my first midwife appt is there on 21st xx
  • Options
    Bubabear plus baby hope the spotting has stopped and you and baby are ok hun

Sian we haven't told anyone yet but will be telling hubby's mum, my parents n my brother n sil. They all knew early on with dd and likewise my bro n sil told us as soon as they found out with their 2. Noone else til 12 week scan.

I hope the nausea calms down for you hun, it's funny cus with my first pregnancy tea and rice were the first things I was put off lol. I had a proper preg moment last night.. Firstly I didn't want any tea then later on I decided I wanted some soup, so I made that had 2 spoonfuls and decided I actually wanted pasta, so I went and made that instead :lol: and I'm only 4 weeks ha ha hoping that was just an off day. The only real symptoms I've had are thirst and a few light headed spells. I hope you can find some more food you fancy.

Xxx
  • Options
    Jessiepud I had similar to you on Saturday, I fancied cheesy pasta all afternoon so when we went for dinner I ordered macaroni cheese (to my OH's dismay!) but when it came I had 2 mouthfuls then felt sick. So ordered a plain green salad and ate that instead! I discovered by accident yesterday that east indian afternoon blend tea seems to settle my stomach so I have stocked up! It's like regular tea but a bit lighter and has rosebuds. Only going to allow myself one cup in the morning as trying to dodge caffeine image When will you tell your parents and bro and sil? I so want to be able to tell someone. I am meeting my friend on Saturday who is about 22 weeks pg, it will be so hard not to tell her! xx
  • Options
    Hi

I did a pregnancy test on day 26 (well three actually) and they came out positive. I then went to get a clear blue digital from the chemist on the way home and it said 1-2 weeks.

Have been trying to have a baby for a while - have had three miscarriages in the past. Have been taking cholmid since last year - conceived on the third go but miscarried a few days after getting a positive. The clearblue never went higher than 1-2weeks.

Anyway this time things are a bit different. After taking the test on the Wednesday that said 1-2 I then took it again on the Sunday and it said 2-3. I took another one during that week and it said 3+. Very chuffed but very worried at the same time.

I am under the consultant at the hospital because as well as having clomid I have been to the hospital for two months for follicualr tracking. when they have seen my eggs around day 11 they have given me an injection. This month it worked and today i am 6weeks 2 days pregnant.

have no major symptoms apart from sore boobies and going to toilet constantly and feeling sick during the night.

So anyway, finally pregnant and going for an early scan next Monday. I am due on the 3rd Nov.

Sorry for blabbering
  • Options
    Congratulations mazzad, sounds very positive. Relax and look after yourself pet. Pregnancy is so different when you have suffered losses before. Relax and be good to yourself. Look forward to hearing about your scan xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies,

Sorry for the tardy responses - had a bit of a rollercoaster week last week (nothing baby related I should add) and just needed a bit of time to get my head together.

Welcome all the new ladies. It's nice the board it getting busy now. So hello Jessiepud, Erin, Bubabear (I'm a Londoner too, but south of the river) and Mazzad (got my fingers crossed for you - hope your scan went well). Sorry if I have missed anyone. I have written down the names on a pad to try to remember them. My memory is terrible at the moment - I love thrillers and crime dramas but I have to keep rewinding them because I lose the plot and/or don't understand the ending. It's terrible.

3054 - I am THRILLED about your scan, that is awesome, awesome news. Do you have a follow up soon? Sounds like you have an awesome doctor.

My memory could well be failing me again but I think there was a discussion about exercise a bit further back VW and Eggy Emm image? I usually run 3-5 miles 3-4 times a week but that is completely beyond me at the moment. I just feel too ill. So I have been walking, I do about 2/3 miles, I have been measuring it on my running app to keep track. I am also restarting Pilates tomorrow (I normally do it once a week to stop running injuries but I reckon I may up it twice a week now I'm not running). I am looking for a yoga class as well - I did yoga for ten years until I moved here as there aren't any decent classes around here. Might have to go central at this rate.

Am a bit worried about Pilates as the time of the class is my 'sweet spot'. I feel ill, without fail between 9.30 and 11 every day, and have thrown up in that period, every day. I feel ill most of the time but that's the worst - and the middle of the night 11pm-2am. Sometimes it keeps me awake. If anyone is feeling ill I have found cold water and yoghurt helps me. I won't go on about symptoms as I know there's a thread with people worried about the lack of them.

Just quickly because this is already way too long - my appetite is doing weird things too. Most of the time I don't have one because I feel ill and have been surviving on babybels (I think I might actually lose weight at this rate) but occasionally I get the hunger. Oh that hunger. We had a pub lunch on Sunday and it was massive but I ate it ALLLLLLL. Nom, nom, nom. Today it's back to being bad - I had half a slice of toast for brekkie, and a yoghurt and an apple for lunch. Couldn't face anything else. Am hungry now so am praying that I will want some dinner. Even if it's just plain boiled rice.

Anyway that's enough to bore you all with for now.

Loads of love,

Poz xxx
  • Options
    Ps Tashelby - we must have posted at the same time - how are you doing?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, it's nice to see the board filling up. Congrats mazzard hope things go well for you at your scan.

Hey Pod nice to hear from you and glad you're ok. Have a look on the NCT website for antenatal yoga as they offer classes. I am doing the opposite to you and am just constantly eating! Which isn't too bad as I needed to put on a couple of pounds although the way I am going with hot cross buns I may be soon regretting it!

My smell has gone mental and everything smells really strong to me. Today someone waled past me and their perfume made me feel sick, also the smell of coffee. And then half way through the day I suddenly started craving pears?! Wierd!

Also Sian you can get caffeine free tea, Twinnings do a nice one x
  • Options
    Congratulations mazzad it does all sound very positive so far hun! I will add your due date!

pozzee I am wondering about pilates, I read that you have to wait til 12 weeks though? There is a pilates studio near me that is starting a pregnancy class next month so I have asked the lady if there are any restrictions.

Emilyegg we have got caffeine free tea at home for oh's kids but it's only this tea I got yesterday that seems to help the nausea! Weird huh! Probably all in my head!

Do any if you get any weird feelings in your tum? Today I am feeling like a tugging sensation inside, it feels like my belly button is being pulled/stretched from the inside? I'm a paranoid android so its worrying me!

xx
  • Options
    Evening all..... Well I have had a few more symptoms kick in over the last few days..... Felt like I had an awful hangover all day yesterday and was sick twice, again today I was sick this morning and just felt blah all day.... Feel better now though, it's very on and off at the moment!!

I've got a strange taste I can't get rid off, you know were you jawline ends under your ear, the bit that tingled if you eat something sour.... There, like a constant feeling I've just eaten a fizzy cola bottle, it's been there all day????

Boobs ate soore again today, they are very on and off...

I have my second scan two weeks today at 8+5..... in the meantime I am injecting myself twice a week which isn't pleasant but I'm prepared to do anything, my thighs will be black and blue by 12 weeks image
  • Options
    G/C from DIA. Sianuk11, I had the tugging aches you describe - it was just my ligaments / uterus etc. stretching! It's amazing how early it all happens.

Lu

xxx
  • Options
    Hello lovely ladies! I'd like to join you image According to the due date calculator I'm due 20th Nov! Was stupidly putting in my last period as March instead of Feb and thought I was having a Xmas pudding!! Can I blame baby brain already? Lol!

Got married in July, been trying for 6 cycles and it doesn't feel real! Took 4 tests and all say positive so I guess I am image Look forward to getting to know you image xx
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome MrsS1981. I remember you from the trying for a baby forums when I was there! Glad you can join us over here!
  • Options
    Hello, can I join you?

Going from my last period my due date is November 13th, just found out on Saturday and i am 5 weeks today!

I am married with an 18 month old little girl, we weren't not trying but I think I am still in shock as wasn't expecting it!

Things seem to be happening way sooner this time - had nothing much on Friday and since then my tummy is really hard and have had real pulling/stretching/stinging pains round my sides. Have been so tired the last 2 days too, running after a hyper toddler is going to prove difficult I feel ha.