Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

General Discussion

Replies

• Options

yeah its really exciting. theres a big baby boom, iv sent all my friends off there all trying or all getting positive tests. one friend found out she is today and looks like she might be an october baby too. image im just dying to see baby on the scan image

• Options
    Wow that will be great, at least you'll have someone close to you to do all things baby with : )

All my friends have been there done it with baby side of things but you never know what little surprise might pop up ; )
  • Options
    Fab news Dani! I bet she was thrilled for you. My mw said theres quite a few at the same stage as me so I guess there's a baby boom everywhere! Are you having an early scan?

Hope everyone is well image

Xx
  • Options
    Argh just noticed my ticker has vanished! Will have to try and sort it tomorrow!

Xx
  • Options
    Mrs M- you're ticker?? What's that?

Dani- whoa.. You're leaking already! I always thought that came wayy later! Will you be using those breast pad thingies that you insert into your bra?

My boobs are definitely bigger.. I'm liking it! image They're not painful thankfully. I've. Een feeling sick every day for the past week and a half (I'm 7 weeks + 2 days).. Been vomiting. Really not nice. I've completely gone off sweet things, so unlike me as I have a major sweet tooth! I've found chewing gum helps with nausea. Tried ginger biscuits and ginger tea but neither worked for me. I fainted a few days ago, and have had slight spotting.. So I'm going to the EPU for a scan on Thurs. Praying everything is ok with baby. I'm still getting sickness so that's a good sign I think. Right??
  • Options
    Morning everyone image sorry been abit rubbish with coming online. Been abit down in dumps over last week with worry image ... Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and feel a little better now I have gone though everything again just waiting for my early scan to come though post hopefully not too long! ....

tinkerbell007.. Hope everything goes ok n you have good news image I passed out around 6weeks due to very low blood pressure n have been sick alot like I was with my little girl so hopefully means good things image xx
  • Options

Nattyc she dont live near me my friend shes bromely way. im berkshire.

Tinkerbell007 I started leaking at 20 weeks with my first born so its not to much of a surprise. i dont need to wear pads yet as they only really leak if i nock them, or have a hot shower, but im sure by 30 weeks I will.

bless you kellymason11 im sure all will be ok hun, keep positive, and all will be well image x

• Options

Tinkerbell my ticker is the size chart at the bottom of my posts. Sorry to hear you've had spotting, fingers crossed for your scan. Spotting is normal mind so try not to worry. Iss it if you crave sweet things you're having a girl so maybe you're having a boy!

Kelly big hugs, it's so hard not to worry. We saw baby 2 weeks ago and I'm still worrying like mad.

I have to say ladies I hope the fainting doesn't happen to you again, I have felt like I was going to faint twice and it's flipping awful. Luckily I have managed to stay on my feet!

Dani think I may stock up on some breast pads early on as I wouldn't have got them before 20 weeks! Might as well be prepared!

xx

• Options

Well booked my mw app today and it aint till the 4th im well gutted i thought they saw you at 8 weeks, but now its changed to around 10 image got a whole month to wait. this is guna be major hard for me image

• Options
    Awww hun is there no way that you can get seen sooner? I was about 8 weeks but I do know others who went at 6 and some who have their booking appt with their dating scan. It's a shame it's not all standard.

Xx
  • Options

only way i can get a scan sooner is lying, dont wana do that. I have been getting some real bad cramps today and iv noticed they seem to be majoridly on the left but im not sure, if it keeps up I will pop docs friday see what they say x

• Options
    Tried to reply last night but my phone wouldn't post!

I meant is there any way you can get in with your mw sooner?

I would probably give her a call, explain your situation and how it's making you anxious, also mention the cramps to her and see what she says. If you're worried there is absolutely no harm in being a little bit forward about it hun.

xx
  • Options

no my drs said she wont see anyone before 10 weeks. its ok i n wait as its all worth it x

• Options
    I'm at the EPU at the moment, trying not to be sick. Waiting for scan... Nervous!!
  • Options

Good luck Tinkerbell, let us know how it gooes a soon as you can. xxxxxxxxx

• Options
    My little Jelly Bean is fine. Saw a heartbeat and everything. image
  • Options

Yaaaay!! You must be feeling chuffed! xxxxx

• Options
    Hi guys hope your all doing well, makes me smile to here ll the happy news, and a little sad for you guys who ate nervously waiting for yor MW appointments and scans, I've got my scan on the 18th and MW 19th, I'm feeling very very sick lately but have not been yet full of cold and sore throat, Ben on nights also so tired big kisses and hgs to you allimage xxx
  • Options
    Tinkerbell so pleased all is well and you saw a heartbeat image

Joanne booo to being full of cold, it's especially awful when you can't take a lot of the remedies! Fc you feel better soon. Feeling sick is a good thing thoughimage

Dani hope you're ok today.

Jazzy how're you?

I was 9 weeks yesterday and thought I'd do a photo and forgot! Oh well, will do it today once I am dressed! My pj's aren't that nice lol. What's everyone doing today?

Xx
  • Options
    I am ok thanks mean. Actually feeling slightly better, will jinx it now I expect! I don't work on a Friday so just me and my far too energetic daughter today, plus I take her to swimming lessons on a Friday in the worlds hottest pool, dreading that! How about you? Xx