Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options
    edited May 5, 2020 1:40AM
    Hi i dont have the option to upload a pic
  • Options
    Hello I've had the same problem I feel pregnate I've taken like 4 pregnancy test two came out with a vary faint line and the other one a bit clearer I've been on the implanon Wich makes it more complicated about my period but I did get a period on January and February a spotting and nothing since I've gained weight eat alot help I'll try uploading the pictures and tell me what you think?
  • Options
    Breeo6hRBrbkBreeo6hRBrbk Regular
    edited May 12, 2020 9:40AM
    Hey everyone so have been trying to c o niece lately i have been feeling all out of energy and feeling tight around my lowlow belly. I took a test and I think it was a very very faint almost no existant positive but don't want to go our hopes up. How do I upload a photo? I would love to see if anyone else can see it
  • Options
    Im a week late ive been getting faint positive tests since monday that arnt getting any darker, i have no symptoms of pregnancy, i have had 6 miscarriages and always know before i even missed a period and ive always had strong positive lines before im so confused 😫
  • Options
    Ok i add ⁴ kids I normally now that a faint line is always pregnant but I gt a really really faint line and done about 5 other test after the faint line an comes back negative I dont no weather to believe the 5 that's says I'm not or the 1 that says I am with the very faint line I will leave a few days an test again but I cant help think can u get a positive fake I always thort u can get a fake negative but not a positive
  • Options

• Options
    I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. But some tests are negative and some are vvfl! I’m gonna post a pic if I can..
  • Options
    Hi I have taken 2 pregnancy test today very faint but I’m not 100% sure just want a different opinion
  • Options

• Options
    Hi I'm currently in the same situation. Done loads of pregnancy tests 3 tests has come back postive but very faint lines and done some that's neg
    And I'm 9 days late at that
  • Options
    Hi I'm currently in the same situation. Done loads of pregnancy tests 3 tests has come back postive but very faint lines and done some that's neg
    Yeah I’m 4 days late had 3. Negative And 2 positive so frustrating 
  • Options
    Yeah I’m 4 days late had 3. Negative And 2 positive so frustrating 
    I have called my GP and going I. For a blood test next week if I still don’t hVe my period. Maybe it is worth calling your GP :smile:
  • Options
    Hello im 12 days delayed, then my pregnancy test result the one red line so very very light. then after an hour i have seen again the light line is invisible.. why like that? im confused. 😔
  • Options
    So I took a pregnancy test a week ago because I had been late on my period it had said negative at first then a few days later it said positive then I took another one but different brand and it had said never at first around 3pm then at 9pm it said positive with a very faint light so does that mean I’m not pregnant because I am late on my period.
  • Options
    I took a test Friday says postive faint line did another sun morning said negative then did one sun Eve was a faint line then when checked next day disappeared did another said negative again so confussed dose it mean pregnant or not still Haven’t come on my period
  • Options
    Pams87Pams87 New
    edited Jun 7, 2020 8:58AM
    Hi so I done a test yesterday evening and got a faint line does this mean I am pregnant don’t have the option to post a photo
  • Options
    Hi ladies sorry to jump in on u all like this.
    I have 4 kids already my youngest being 8 months olds so I know a little about a pregnancy test well so I thought but iv tested for 3 days now and my pregnacy test keep giving me different readings 1s saying postive the other is not so I went and got to packs of clear blue the plus sign with a digital and also the early clear blue with the 2 lines also with a digital that tells you how many weeks. So I done them all apart from the 1 that says how many weeks the early 1 with 2 lines a slight positive the plus sign 1 nothing digital that says pregnant or not saying I'm not so I'm still no better off then taken the cheap 1s to start with. This as never happened with my other kids so I'm confused atm to what is happening
  • Options
    Hi all looking for some very much needed help!! I’m 10 days late and have took 3 pregnancy tests all positive but very very faint, took one yesterday that wasn’t too bad then another this morning and it’s back to being faint. We have been trying for over two years and I am on the infertility list so this has came as a huge shock! With the line being fainter this morning than what it was yesterday I’m now panicking and looking in it chemical pregnancies. Has anyone went into having healthy pregnancies with faint lines? I’m due to speak to the docs on Thursday but I just need someone to talk to in the meantime 😢😢
  • Options
    is this a positive? my story is.i thought my period came but it was sooo light and for so long time.. usually it comes heavily and lasts 5 days all the time...but now it came so light( first day brown) and all next days light like i change 1 pad per 24h... usually i change like 5-6 per day ... what does this look like?positive or evap?
  • Options
    line seem in negative too...