Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Options

Hi MrsB and welcome - a good sign that you had strong symptoms - mine started at around the same time as yours, and had a twin pregnancy confirmed - apparently you have double bubble symptoms with twins! (Not that I want to scare or steer your thoughts).

We all fully understand the fear of getting pregnant again, so do lean on us as a group, we are all here for you and all the other members :-) 

Oh Ele that’s miserable that Leo was ill - is he over it now?  Have you managed to avoid catching it? 

We’ve had a lovely couple of days.  I went to the sales yesterday and was super disappointed in the quality of baby clothes in the sale, next had nothing, maybe because I didn’t get there until the afternoon, perhaps I missed all the bargain!  Did get a nice sparkly dress for hubbies annual dinner dance in Jan tho:-) 

I finally told my dad on Xmas day that I’m pregnant and about losing one of the babies.  He cried a lot.  Said he wanted to be there for baby etc, it all makes me nervous, as he has exasperated my mental health and told some serious lies over me being abused as a small child by his friend.  So further decisions need to be made regarding him and telling my sister, which I’m not rushing into just yet. 

How’s everyone’s Xmas? X

• Options

Thanks ladies, he seems to be better today, no sick since about 4pm yesterday afternoon. Still on dry toast and crackers for now! Other than that he's just got a cough and snotty nose... yes I haven't caught it and neither has OH so thats lucky! 

Glad you had a good Christmas MrsFish, how's little lady doing? Mine seems to be struggling with sharing space with food now 😂 

Im 30 weeks today!!! 🎉🎉 Not sure why but this is a massive milestone for me... I think it's because the end is in sight? The thought that I'll be "term" in just 7 weeks is indescribable! 😭😁🙉 I just keep thinking to myself I've made it to 30 weeks, that in itself is just thrilling! 💗👶🏻 Finished writing my hospital bag lists as well! Just got to get all the things today now, have a baby shower and have a baby! EEEEEEK 

• Options

Together now not today lol**

• Options

Hey girls glad you all seem to haven had good christmases 

im comming off my af now so husband has promised dtd every other day 🤞He sticks to it 

going to be a very confusing month after late ovulation before, hoping I go back to usual 32 day cycle but am gunna use ovulation tests Thisbe month to try and help myself out and hopefully a 2018 baby or early 2019 :D x

• Options

Yesss mrsrees... bye AF 👋🏼 A new month to try! That was always so exciting for me. Your hubby sounds very cooperative - mine always used to say "itll happen when it happens"... NEVER and I mean NEVER say that to a woman who is trying to get pregnant ffs! 😂🙄 Fingers crossed your cycle returns to normal 🤞🏼 

• Options

My husband makes these promises and then when it comes time for it he's "too tired" hasn't got time or is busy doing something else....and men say women are hard to get into bed haha 😂 

hopefully it's gunna be new year new start and the start of our new lives as a mummy and daddy will be making a New Years wish for definite 

• Options

Its good that you're feeling positive and looking forward to 2018 mrsrees. I know it'll be your turn soon! Cannot wait to see your bfp 🙉😁... and that made me laugh hahaha. Tbh me and OH are barely interested in each other now lol it's been like 2 or 3 weeks since we last dtd... enjoy it now because once you get that bfp and then get to your later months in the pregnancy you wont fancy it at all lol! 

Anyone else gone on a draught since getting their +? 

• Options

We have only done it twice since my bfp - I was in vaginal rest for a good long stretch when bleeding and then too scared of triggering a miscarriage with my sleeping twin - however I have been super hornet throughout and had some rather graphic dreams 😵

Mrs Rees this should be an extra good month for you following an anovulation cycle - you will have to pull out all the stops to get him in the mood 😉

I have everything crossed for you 🤞

Ele yay 30 weeks is a real mile stone 🎉  you are 3/4 if the way there and baby will be fine if she comes along now - it Is a real achievement and sounds like you are getting organised with giving birth 😁 have you done the nursery? 

We are starting to plan ours, I am trying to keep it toned down a bit, but really I just want unicorns and sparkles lol ✨✨

Hows everyone else doing over Xmas - especially those who are still suffering with nausea? Xx

• Options

image😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Options

Aw Bobble that looks amazing! How many weeks are you? You must be super excited after seeing baby!

• Options

9! I am, super excited baba still got a lovely beating heart! Furthest ive gotten by nearly three weeks now! Xx

• Options

Aw that's brilliant Bobble! And you'll get to see bub again soon I'd imagine too!

Mrs Fish - Hubby made the twins joke already as they're on both sides. We recently got a puppy so that would be like having 3 hurricanes whizzing about instead of 2. Pups been super sooky all week to me. Wonder if she can tell something is up?

• Options

Yep on the 19th! Xx

• Options

Bobble the scan is amazing :) beautiful growing baba x

• Options

Ahh thanks MrsFish, snap with the extra horny lol! And it's understandable you haven't been at it like rabbits given the sleeping angel and 50/50 chance of little lady staying put! Looks like she's there for the long run after all 🤗💗👶🏻 We only have a 2 bed atm and DS probably wouldn't appreciate night feeds or changes not to mentioned the crying 😂 So shes in with us until a year or so 😁 But we definitely have a baby corner going on! Haha I'm with you on trying to tone it down, everyone keeps buying pink so I'm buying all the other colours I like! 

Thats a lovely 9 weeks bean youve got there bobble! I think this one is definitely stinking around 😁💙💗 have you got a date for your 12 week scan? Only 3 weeks to go? 

Im so bloody excited for my 4D scan! Just another 3 weeks and 4 days to go, not that I'm counting or anything 😂

• Options

Hey everyone! 

Glad to hear you all had a lovely Christmas! We did too, lily got spoilt rotten and had a magical time it was so lovely! I just had a little cry that it’s all over, hahaha I’m so sad it’s unreal, I would say it’s a mix between being pregnant and no sleep 😂 but it’s not i do this every year 😂 

i Also agree with the no sex we’ve only done it twice since bfp! Not really In the mood if I’m honest, tired and worried about bleeding!

bobble Scan looks amazing! So glad you’ve made it past 9 weeks! 

ill Be 12 weeks on Saturday and only 1 week and 6 days til next Scan, I’m petrified 😭 

• Options

Next scans 19th so only 23 days hopegully it will fly! Me and OH have dtd since, and basily petrified to try even though both of us want too xxx

• Options

Also thankyou for all lovely comments about scan me and OH think it has a rather large nose so been giggling about this tonight! Bless i was in awe in scan room and didnt even notice OH we came out and he was like i was totally lost at what we were looking at half the time, god bless him! Xxx

• Options

Sorry to hear about Leo being poorly elexox, I’ve only just read that bit, but glad to hear he’s feeling a bit better now xx

• Options

Fab scan bobble - its great news you are over the 8 week mark, that’s a big hurdle with all the organs.  Looks like a super sticky bean :-) 

mummytolily, 12 weeks is amazing!! bubba should now be fully developed, I know you will worry until your next scan, however All is looking super good at the moment :-) 

I am creeping towards the 24 - so a bit milestone for me, seeing the consultant with scan on Friday, so hopefully we can start getting a birth plan together - bubba is still breach and spends her time kicking me in the bladder and cervix, which is a bit uncomfortable, but also reassuring 😁