Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

Replies

• Options

The second and third one was the first one was about 6:30pm. Im soo tired of buying these tests lol

• Options

I know right I only have one left until I get paid again on Thursday! Can get quite expensive 

• Options

Yes in deed LOL

• Options

Have you tested again yet? Trying to hold out until thirs but don't know if I can! Lol

• Options

Heya China ☺ I def see faint lines in last three. When I was pregnant with my first boy my line was so faint I just forgot about it and kept telling myself am not it wouldn't happen to me (he wasn't planned) then every other day I took one and they where all faint lines etc turned out when I went from my scan I was 16 weeks ☺ good luck 

• Options

Oh and also June last year thought I was preg with my hubby 2 be took a test and came up a good enough line with the other solid one couldn't believe it was over the moon but again didn't believe it so I had a 2nd test and dipped it into apple juice just 2 see if the faint line would come up with that obvo it didn't because apple juice would never be preg lol 

Turns out then after the hype about it I wasn't and I had spotted etc or thought I did 

• Options

Seaz no I haven't its upsetting me to keep wasted money with negative results and still no period besides cramps. I will tho I have these dip sticks which I don't really like like that. Im going to test probably in a day or 2. Girl why I had a dream I was 2 months pregnant last night I think im thinking about it too much lol. Did you have dreams

• Options

JWAT people say that its an evaporation line but when you forst find out did you have any symptoms that made you kbow for sure inspite of what the test says. And was your line fainter than mine. Or it look exactly the same. I know I have a lot of ???? Sorry lol

• Options

Hey seaz and JWAT do you see anything on this one I took this in like 3 mins as you can see the urine in still in circle a little bit. image

• Options

I took this sometime last week I dont see anything lol

• Options

Sorry china I don't see a line image

• Options

China my first ever preg test with my first was a very faint line which I just assumed was pee being absorbed to far into the stick or something stupid lol.

They where faint for the full time I had took then I then got my scan and was 16 weeks. I think everyone is defff and should prob visit a doctor just to be sure and rest your mind 

• Options

Yeah 

• Options

How are you going China? Any more tests? I tried again this morning with first response and of course a BFN!! Now 8 days late and going crazy!!

Feeling nausea tired still cramping and have white lotion y cm! Praying that my test just isnt showing so going to docs on thurs but really worried it may be something else

• Options

Hey seaz, im still waiting I took test in the middle of the day and it was negative. Im getting tired of trying lol but yet I have 3 more tests lol image. I just want to know image. Not a lot of cramps lately but I feel little thumps every orange moon lol similar to gas but its not lol. 

• Options

imageimageCan you see a faint line on this eek???

• Options

My last normal period was August 9th... I didnt have a period the month of September... Took 6 test and all was negative... Well on the thrid i had bad cramps but only a very light pinkish spotting... And on the 4-5 very very light bright red bleeding that started and stop threw out the day...Havent text yet but just wondering if i could be pregnant!! Please help...!!

• Options

Seaz what test is that 

• Options

First response china! 

• Options

Yea def see line esp on the first pic xx