Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

Replies

• Options

Hi there, first time on a site like this.  I do not know what is going on I am 7 days late for my period.  I have never missed one ever before they are always on time every 28 days.  I have one child who is 9 but I came off the copper coil (no hormones) 3 weeks ago as we are ttc.  I have very swollen bbs, have had some very light pinky brown spotting only when i wipe the last couple of days.  I usually get cramps before my af but nothing at all.  I am wondering if I could be pregnant or if it is just my body adjusting to not having the coil in?  Even though they say that the copper coil does not affect your fertility or your cycle.  Its very frustrating oh and i have taken 3 tests all bfn.  Would love to hear any advice or any updates to what happened in the end??

thanks x

• Options

I'm so frustrated :( 

5 days late. A lot of tension in my lower back, heavy pressure type cramps, gas, creamy cervical mucous, nipple slightly sensitive, no nausea, night sweats. I got a bfn at 3 days late. I'm not going to test for another week if aunt flow doesn't come. Anyone think periods coming or more pregnancy type symptoms

• Options

Well I should update! Just a few hours after I wrote that post I got the familiar af cramps so knew it was on its way and yesterday it came on properly. Took a test just to be sure this morning and it's definitely negative. So hopefully my cycle will return to normal and we can try again this month but it's so frustrating g when your cycle messes up when you are ttc it's like your body is playing cruel tricks on you! Good luck to everyone else!

• Options

So my aunt flow still has not came I have taken multiple test n nothing my last cycle was June 9 it is sept 11 n nothing !! I went to the hospital about 2 weeks ago thinking they would do a blood test but once again I got a urine test done which I told to MULTIPLE drs I have done so many urine test its ridiculous !!! I'm in the process of getting medicaid but from what I been told that can take up to two months! Before I get it is so frustrating that would put Me at 6 months gone which I'm sure before the 6 months mark I would know but lawdness it's frustrating.. 

• Options

Hi there. New to the site but wanted some feedback. On Wednesday I'll be 2 weeks late. Last month I was 6 days late and had a very late period that lasted 2-3 days. The week I was supposed to start I was a little nauseous and the tip of my nose was tingly. This past week I was getting hot flashes and started feeling very bloated- my shorts and skinny jeans are very tight. I've taken 4 hpt and they've all been negative. Just some feedback if someone could give me any! Thank you!

• Options

I should also mention that I've had mild cramps this past week. Not serious but noticable. getting frustrated & really want to know!!!

• Options

Hi ladies, 

first time posting on a forum like this and doing so because I'm fairly worried. so any advice would be really appreciated :) 

I'm now 10 days late for my period, I haven't taken a test because I'm still convinced I'll come on any minute! 

for about 2-3 days (6-9 days late) I had mild cramping, more like niggles and twinges in my lower abdomen. This isn't as noticable today, but I woke up and felt very heavy down there, my boobs are noticeably bigger but not sore or tender and I'm really tired.

if I am pregnant, the father of the baby has straight up told me he doesn't want any more kids (he has 2 from a previous relationship) and that he wants me to get rid of it.

I'm waiting until I'm 2 weeks late to take the test, although he wants me to take one earlier, I'm thinking that if I wait then it gives me more time to come on in case I'm just late and I guess in a sense I'm a little scared of the result. 

What do you think? 

• Options

Hello everyone! First off, baby dust to everyone!!

Okay I have been TTC with my hubby for about 6 months. Today I am two days late. I have taken at least 5 pregnancy tests in the past few days. All BFNs! I feel pregnant though. Headache, flu symptoms, crampy, bloated, and somewhat nauseous. Is anyone else going through this? I want to stay positive, but its so hard with all the BFNs. Hope everyone has a great day!

Heather

• Options

Positive or negimage

• Options

Hiya just wondering what the outcome was for any of you? Were you pregnant? 

Ive been ttc for around a year now suffered a mc at 6 weeks 4 months ago now 

currently 6 days late and testing BFN at 1 day and 4.. Don't want to test again incase neg still 

have alot of symptoms- very tired full breasts with blue type veins feeling sick and unable to eat brekkie creamy type cm and have been having pulling type cramps 

This is driving me crazy!!! Not booked into GP for another 5 days

• Options

Hey seaz, Well im like 64 days late for my cycle and sti getting bfn so idk kind of hesitate to go to dr. Lol but I have taken more tests and here is the results imageimageimageimageim just confuse right now. Some of my symptoms is im still cramping on and off, bloated, tired tingly breast on and off like milk coming in and some mild headaches. But I wonder if your symptoms worsens around the time you will normally come on.  Hmmm

• Options

I'm sure I can see a faint positive on the  last 3 China? I usually get very tender boobs around time of AF but didn't get that this time they have only started hurting now.. Last time I was preg only got a faint positive at 6 weeks then mc ..

i would defs go to your doctor if you are 64 days late!

• Options

Ok thanks for the response, what other signs you have

• Options

Headache and runny nose 

really tired ALL the time and have to have arvo naps after work which I never do! 

feeling sick in morn and Evenings can't eat breakfast

cramping like im getting AF but it doesn't come creamy lotion type cm (sorry tmi) 

• Options

See I constantly get the cramps it feel like im about to start and its nothing but I have did research and heard some ppl going to the dr and having bloodwork done to find out that the results are negative but later they really was pregnant. And they start them on pills ro get things going and wined up killing the baby due to mc. So thats what I'm trying to avoid honestly. Did your line come up right then or did you save the test and notice it the next day. 

• Options

Yea that would be scary but also read that not having AF could be due to ovary cysts which I want to rule out since my sidter and Aunty has PCOS.. And given my mc i want to make sure I get a midwife early and scans etc!

Haven't got a positive test yet but haven't gone back and checked after the 10 mins Too scared to take another test incase neg

• Options

Also do you think those pregnancy tests look like evaporation lines. I also hear different things as far as that. Maybe I do too much researching lol. imageimage

• Options

Did the lines come up within the 10 mins or after? Hard to tell really! Only way you're going to know for sure is to go to the docs I guess and get a blood test! Fingers X for you xx

• Options

Yeah, im sorry to hear that, mine came up after it look as a line appeared going across but then after a couple mins maybe 3or4 I just put it up. And check it later 

• Options

Aw maybe wait a few days and test again? Was it with FMU? I know what you mean about reading too much I've been googling like crazy