Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

Replies

• Options

Hey ladies, so I just wanted to share my story with everyone as I really am going crazy playing this waiting game and hope I get some feedback. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive, we've had 2 miscarriages, first was in November and the last was in april. Both miscarriages were before the 9 weeks and doctors tell me that it is not uncommon and nothing tells me I can go on to have a good pregnancy the next time I get pregnant, I am now 13 days late.. I usually get my period right on time. I have been stressing a little but that has never changed my period. I have take 4 hpts and the last one was yesterday, I keep getting BPNs. I have been feeling nauseous but that is the only symptom I have. With my son, who is 4 now, I had sore breasts right from the beginning. Could I still be pregnant. What should I do In this case.... this is really trying me crazy. Sorry if so long. 

• Options

Okay so im new to this

I am 18 turning 19 i have been on the birth control pill for 5 almost 6 years, i decided to stop taking it cold turkey last month. My last period was june 26th lasted 5 days but it didnt even fill a panty liner up and was so faint red almost pink it looked exactly like implantation bleeding.  But i had no symptoms. I was due to get my period july 24th i had cramping on the 22nd which came and gone several times a day. I am now 10 days late no sign of my period yet still cramping which i have been since the 22nd i also had a light brownish discharge when i whipped last night only once . I have taken 2 clear blue digi test both bfn :/  i also feel bloated my boobs were tingling the other day for a little, my arm was going numb last night. I mean am i possibly pregnant or is this just my pill from being on it so long and stopping so suddenly ?? 
  • Options

hi im wondering if anyone can help me i am 8 days late ive took 2 cheap pregnancy tests 8 days ago on my normal period due date and were negative. ive waited a week later and took another cheap test also came back negative. im never later im getting cramping on and off as though my period is coming but it never does. around 2 weeks ago i had pinky colour discharge that lasted 30 minutes. im very moody and tired ? could i be pregnant 

• Options

Hi ladies I'm new to this. I'm 23 days late. I've taken a few test all negative. I feel pregnant. the past few days I've been sick all throughout the day on and off. been getting headaches And very emotional!! Idk what to think I'm due next week for what will be my second missed period. Could I be pregnant? So confused. I found out when I was 5 weeks with my daughter. 

• Options

hello . I'm new to this to but I'd recommend going to see your doctor and get your bloods taking , im 2 weeks late today and negative tests so that what ive had to do hopefully I will know next week

• Options

A blood test for BHCG is more accurate and will confirm if you are pregnant or not. Sometimes level too low to be detected in some home pregnancy test kits. 

• Options

I am now 34 days late and still getting a negative pregnancy test. image I did have pregnancy symptoms but now im not so sure, I feel like its my head playing tricks on me. I have an appointment with my doctor today to see what is going on. I will keep you all posted when I get my results. Finger crossed that I am pregnant

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

• Options

Hey guys I'm new to this lol but here it goes I received my last period June 9 it is now Aug 17 n I have missed two of my periods. I have taken SO MANY home pregnancy test its a shame n so hurtful symthone wise I only headache terrible ones may I add extreme back pain n occasionally cramp like feelings but it the weird thing is it not like my stomach is cramping it's like a aggravating cramp in my pevis well actually it feels like I went to the gym n did an extreme workout that kind of ache! I haven't went to the Dr yet because honestly those negative test have kinda got me down but I'm going to suck it up n make on OH yeah how could I forget this my breast have gotten bigger they actually look like their trying to escape my bra lol have anyone else experience this?

• Options

Hi Yati I think you should see your GP they may do the urine pregnancy test first and if this is negative, a blood pregnancy test can be done as this will be very accurate. I pray it is positive and seeing your GP will also help with getting you sorted early.I hope it helps

• Options

Thank you so much I made my appointment yesterday but they didn't have any available dates until September 3 so wish me luck !!

• Options

Hey ladies

I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice. I am 19 days late nd done my 1st test a couple of days ago but which i thought was negative, so i done another test this morning nd it was also negative. I still had my 1st test so i looked at it again nd there is a really faint line saying postive. Im so confused, did this happen to any1 else.

• Options

Also the only symptoms im having is a late period nd mild cramping.

• Options

my last period was July 20-24th (had sex July 25th and also Aug 12th) so i was due somewhere around Aug 17th for my next period it never came so took a test it was neg

i had light pink cm for a week went to the Dr on Aug 24th it was still neg 

iv been really tired had to pee more than normal, mild cramps off and on keep thinking i might start my period, mild nausea (except when i went on fair rides i almost threw up on every ride which isn't normal for me) no sore boobs, iv also been extra moody. 

i also check my cervix it has been very high. and now my cm is the constancy of lotion

i took a test this morning and it was still neg... 

i feel really tired today i don't know if i'm just trying to convince my myself that i am pregnant even though i really do not want to be it scares me right now. i would love my baby of coarse but it would be a big life changer and i'm not sure i am ready i just really wish my period would come so i know if i'm pregnant or not

• Options

Hi. It can be very confusing and heartbreaking especially if you are trying to conceive. I had my son in 2012 and I didn't get a positive result until twelve weeks. I lost him at six months old and nearly died myself. I have been trying to get pregnant ever since. About four months ago I got a positive test, then a month later, had a few days of very very light spotting only when I used the restroom. The doctor said I had an early miscarriage. I'm going on three months later with still no period. On August 10th, I got a negative test, with still no period to follow. Then I took a test this morning and called the doctor and sure enough. I am pregnant again :) so a day after your missed period doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't pregnant. The hcg has to have time to build in your system. Good luck!

• Options

Hey allison what were some of your symptoms

• Options

Hi. i am faced with a personal dilemma. my period is 14 days late. i had my last period from the 28th to the 31st of July 2015, the flow was very light and it was brownish. the whole of August i have not menstruated and my next date was supposed to be the 25th of August, it didnt come. i then did a home test with a strip it was positive, but the other line was rather faint but there. i then did another test and it was negative. now i am confused!! please help!!

• Options

Hi there guys,

id just thought I'd let you know that I was in the exact same boat as all of you this time a couple of weeks ago. I took so many pregnancy tests up until I was 4 weeks late for my period and all came back negative! I then went away for 2 weeks forgot all about it and then took another test when I got back which came out positive!! :D to confirm I then took a CB digital which came up positive 3+ weeks.. So there is hope for everyone of you! I knew I was pregnant and like I said to my boyfriend, my body was telling me yes but the test were telling me no, Good luck to all of you's and I hope you get the result your looking for

• Options

That's ridiculous, did your ob ever say why you got a bfp so late in your pregnancy?

• Options

No I just assume it was do with my hcg levels not being high enough when I originally took it 

• Options

hi all , im new here . me and my husband have been trying to concive for over a year , this month my doc have putted me on metformin as I have pcos , this month when my period was due instead of period I had pinkish brownish spotting for no longer than 3 hrs after that 9 days had passed so today im 9 days late ..  I done 5 hpt all came back neg .. can I still be pregnant .. im havin stomach pain and back pain aswee .. did this happened to anyone and ended up with positive preg test .. and do you think that that spooting was implantation bleeding .. thanks baby dusttttt :)