Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 3

Replies

• Options

So abit like me mrsb! Its just wierd tht weight starting to come off when i expected it to go on at this point 😂

Lisil shes adorable! How cute are those matching tights! 

Mrsrees that sounds completely normal, my oh was the same as yours v nervous at the start i think 🤔 but he sharp settled into the idea that things were going to work! I have full faith this little ones your rainbow baby! Id defo go for bad back idea too if work cant ve trusted! My manager was a lot friendlier this time and kept it a secret instead of telling me i would have to tell the full time like she did the time before lol 

Mummytolily its amazing how gender can have a difference on bump lol! I went to growth scan and she said its too close to last one and wont do one she said keep appt on the 8th she did a quick scan while i was there and checked placenta and fluid and all okay so least i still get to see baba again next week still, i think maybe i hadnt drank enoiygh yday as ive drank more today and shes been an active bunny! 

Mrsfish lit everyone comments on it that my bumps hardlys there apparently its cos im long 😂 yes thats a positive lol! How is everyones skin coping? I try to moisturise every day but its sooooo easy to forget! I do worry a lil about s/marks :/ 

Xxx

• Options

Bobble it’s crazy just because of gender but with lily I was all round and high this time im all in front and low 😂 so glad everything went okaY! good that you get to see her again next week! I haven’t seen harry in 10 weeks on sunday 😭 please don’t worry about stretch marks you’ll either get them or you won’t and who cares all they show is that you carried a beautiful baby in there gave Her a safe home for 9 months 💗💙 

This is mine from lily I have no new ones this time, my belly is absolutely destroyed itll never be how It was, lilys asked me more than once why my belly looks like this 😂 but my god its Such a small price to pay to have a beautiful healthy happy girl, I wouldn’t even give a second thought to losing a leg for her, once you see your gorgeous girly in your arms you’ll wonder what you ever cared about :) 

• Options

I used to care about my stretch marks but honestly without them you wouldn’t have your baby 😍and after a while they fade anyway I have loads on my tummy, hips and thighs but all part of pregnancy 😊

• Options

Ive always liked to think of stretch marks as earning your tiger stripes :) 

its freaking me out with cm didn’t think there would be much thought it would go dry but I guess it is only early I feel like I’m getting obsessive over worrying 

• Options

MrsRees I feel your worry. I always panicked that that 'wet' was blood not cm! Even when it came back with a vengeance around 18 weeks I was checking. I'd love to say to you just try not to worry, but I know there's no point as you really can't help it! Just try to focus on the fact that it's another symptom that it's going well 😍

• Options

Lots of CM I think now a good sign, it is your bodies way of keeping everything clean and healthy down there - try not to worry, we inderstand it is hard, but maybe tell yourself positive mantras- I know it sounds a bit hippyish, but the mind is super powerful - tell yourself your body is nurturing and growing a beautiful baby, rather than constant panic, hopefully it will hel you keep a little bit calm as stress is not good for you xxx 

• Options

MrsRees I literlly did evergthing our doing and think I still do?! Knicker checking, boob grabbing, paranoid about all pains! I had to keep telling myself unless there’s cramps or blood it’s fine!! I had loads of emails come through and I thought it was about you straight away how weird! 

Yellowtur we MC November 2016 and got our bfp on January 2018, tried and tried until we just took a load of vitamins to help and thiught it was never gona happen lol 

afm had our 20 week scan yesterday (21+2) and everything is all good 😊 was starting to stress and worry again before the scan but happy now lol team yellow though So no gender reveal I’m afraid but take your guesses Lol also got up for a wee at about 4;30 last night then could get back to sleep as Baby was dancing first time that’s happened lol 

sorry if I’ve missed comments hope all is well ximageimage

• Options

Lovely bump mummytolily 💙

Glad to hear everyone is well. Thanks for your lovely comments about Hallie 💗

Mrs Fish Hallie is in 0-3 now but she has long legs too so don't know how long that'll last!

Lovely scan Carrie. My guess is 💙.

Mrs Rees as Mrs Fish said cm is good so don't worry about that! Hope you're doing ok xx

• Options

Mrsfish hen my son was 7 weeks he was in 3-6 months clothing 😂 he was a milk monster Had to wean him early as he was having 42oz a day 😳

• Options

LOvely scan carrie I applaud you not finding out I couldn’t wait but my  guess is boy :) 

thanks everyone ive been looking up cm in pregnancy and I know it’s fine think it’s cuz sites say you go dry that it made me worry a bit 

am definatly doing the positive talking to myself mrs fish just doing mindfullness of how I’m feeling and telling myself the positives and that not worrying got me pregnant and not worrying may keep it that way :) 

ive list 4 kilo in the last month so maybe that helped too by eating healthier 

I’ve forgotten who’s due next?? 

• Options

MrsRees, I worried myself sick about CM too.. I still worry. I had a panic once as it changed so dramatically I was worried that it was fluid leaking!

I've started mindfulness too! There's a great app called Calm and I've been having baths (warm, not hot!) and using it. It really helped my anxiety around the time of the scan.

• Options

Struggling a bit today. Do the anniversaries and countdowns get any easier? I feel like each Saturday that passes marks how i should be another week further along... i thinks because my app used to change on a saturday... any advice gratefully recieved.

Tu ma manques translated from French means 'you are missing from me'. Really sums up the bittersweet feeling that I have right now, whilst sat next to my love on this beautiful island... all I really want is to still be nearly 12 weeks pregnant 😪💔

• Options

Yellow turtle it does get a little easier, but you will never forget and will always hold a place in your heart for you lost angel xx 

So although little lady is ridiculously long, she is not gaining weight so well, and has only put on 200g in 2 weeks, since I gave up Dairy she has gone from pooing once every 5 days to 8-10 a day!  Forgot to take red book to Drs, but think i will take her to clinic tomorrow as the health visitor didn’t bother calling back today....She had her jabs yesterday and has been super sleepy and off milk, which isn’t helpful if she isn’t gaining! Still under 10lb on 9th centile - so dropped from 25th and 75th+ for length!  I am sure it will all be fine, my son was a greedy porker, so thIs is all new to me.....

• Options

Well today was a hard day one of my aggressive residents tried to hit me in the stomach and I just don’t know what to do about telling my manager as she has a big mouth and I’m not even 5 weeks so don’t want everyone knowing but I’m worried about safety too it’s gunna be a hard decision 

• Options

Mrsrees I’m a carer and the best thing you can do is tell your manager because they will put a risk assessment in place for you and it says to walk away from residents that can be challenging but for some reassurance baby is super super safe in there very well protected. I understand your concerns because I had them and now I’m not aloud near certain residents because they can kick out and things 

• Options

my concern is the Second that I walk way from the client everyone is gunna know because I never walk away I’m always the one who jumps straight in, i’ll Do any job and they will just know that there’s something up 

• Options

Yeah MrsRees look at it this way, people knowing about your pregnancy or danger to your unborn? I know what I’d pick! It’s annoying having to say so early but much better option in the long run in my opinion! I told my manager around 6 weeks as I’m a nail technician and wanted her to know so I wasn’t around too many chemicals x

• Options

Yeah I know I just don’t want something to happen again and everyone knowing again it’s really hard 

• Options

Mrs Rees I agree with everyone else id definitely say something but as someone else said baby is very well protected in there! A few weeks ago lily accidentally kicked my belly when she was sat on my lap and the next day she jumped up and head butted it (both accidents but both very hard) and when I was pregnant with lily my oh slammed a door not realising I was right behind him and the door handle went straight into my belly and everything is fine :) the door handle one was so hard i was in so much pain it brought me to tears I was certain there was gunna be blood everywhere, the decision is completely yours and I do understand why you don’t want to say anything but surely your manager is not allowed to say anything? 

• Options

My work place isn’t good at confidentiality, a girl got fired the other day for her behaviour with A resident and we all knew the day before plus my managers partner and daughter work there too I think I will tell my manager I just wish I was closer to 6 weeks